Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have talked to a few monster hung dads here well into there 70s. They tend to be just as virile and masterful as you can imagine. Many youngs guys are lined up for them.

BayouBeat

Experimental Member
Media
I've visited hot springs in Japan on many occasions and have seen a few older guys (in their 70s/80s) sporting very impressive dangles. More power to 'em! :smile:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not consider myself a monster; however I still engage in sexual activity and still fine it most pleasant.

Enjoy Life has been my mantra and I hope to continue!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whenever someone around half my age expresses surprise about my bulge or cock, I just explain:

"That's just a Daddy Dick. It happens when you get old. You know, gravity. Like how woman's tits sag and stretch."

you have such a powerful look, always amazing

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Several years ago at our nudists resort up North there was a older gentleman. He was 81 or 82 and had a nice size dick. Between 8 and 9" I'd guess and pretty thick. (And yes I'm pretty good on guessing size after 16 years of living at nudists resorts.)

He was there every weekend and was banging several girls. He never slowed down as I know of. (It was a swing resort.)