One for the sceptics

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For all those who demand documented clinical tests and trials before believing PE works, yet paradoxically accept uncorroborated word of medical professionals that it doesn’t, (so they claim?) here’s something for your further reading pleasure. It’s not a document about PE, but the process of producing extra skin by stretching, for the purpose of reconstruction surgery. Obviously, though there are lots of links between them, I’m not claiming it to be, or do the same for PE. What I would point out is the black and white claim in the document that despite clinical tests and trials, the medical profession still don’t know how the process works, only that it does. Consequently, even sceptics can benefit from it. I would copy and paste the document, but I’m sure you’ll understand that I don’t want to infringe any copyright laws. I mean, according to you lot I’m already a liar, I don’t need a criminal record as well!
Anyhow; the reference:
Title: Effect of strain on human keratinocytes in vitro.
Author
Takei T; Rivas Gotz C; Delling CA; Koo JT; Mills I; McCarthy TL; Centrella M; Sumpio
BE
Address
Department of Surgery, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut
06510, USA.
Source
J Cell Physiol, 1997 Oct, 173:1, 64-72
Unique Identifier
&
And while you’re looking that up, here’s something else for you to ponder: You’re suffering from a terminal illness, say, going to be dead within a week, and someone offers you a lifeline through untested and untried medication. Would you take it? Now lets see who the liars are!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Little known to most people, there was a clinical trial done on penis enlargement methods known as the Chartham Study. Here were the results (Courtesy of Penis Enlargement Gym - Chartham Study):

Average length increase: 1.125”
Average girth increase: 1”
Smallest increase in length: 1 "
Greatest increase in length: 1.5"
Smallest increase in girth: .875"
Greatest increase in girth: 1.25"

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
Little known to most people, there was a clinical trial done on penis enlargement methods known as the Chartham Study. Here were the results (Courtesy of Penis Enlargement Gym - Chartham Study):

Average length increase: 1.125”
Average girth increase: 1”
Smallest increase in length: 1 "
Greatest increase in length: 1.5"
Smallest increase in girth: .875"
Greatest increase in girth: 1.25"

yes but how much pe exercses did these guys have to do and for how long each day etc

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes but how much pe exercses did these guys have to do and for how long each day etc

The "Chartham Method" consists of four elements.
a. A series of exercises involving the large muscles of the upper thighs, the lower abdominal wall, the gluteal, or buttocks, region, and the larger muscles of the pelvis
b. Application of hot compresses to the penis.
c. Massage of the penis.
d. A vacuum developer consisting of a partially sealed plastic tube so designed to permit creation of a vacuum with the penis inserted in the tube.

The exact details of this course can be found under the "Penatone 100 Day Course" outlined on dask.uk.com (not free).

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You do realise that any response to you question will be purely hearsay and that you need to research the doc yourself to be certain? Just though I’d throw that in before the sceps attack.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You do realise that any response to you question will be purely hearsay and that you need to research the doc yourself to be certain? Just though I’d throw that in before the sceps attack.

Don't expect a medical doctor to say anything positive about non-surgical penis enlargement methods. It's not a subject most of them will discuss, and many consider it a joke. Out of the few doctors that believe in its effectiveness, even fewer will do so publicly or to their patients because they fear ridicule or the possible lawsuit respectively.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't expect a medical doctor to say anything positive about non-surgical penis enlargement methods. It's not a subject most of them will discuss, and many consider it a joke. Out of the few doctors that believe in its effectiveness, even fewer will do so publicly or to their patients because they fear ridicule or the possible lawsuit respectively.

Sorry Al, I was being lazy; I meant document, not doctor. Even so, you’re right about doctors keeping their heads down, look at what's happened since Chartham, and he claimed victory!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a "skeptic", just pointing about the lack of credibility:

For one you don't know that all men in the study actually followed the exact same regime every day.

Secondly, I doubt they were all measured by an objective party to verify their claims.

Personally, I would rather be happy with what I have and not risk damaging my most precious (external) organ.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

For one you don't know that all men in the study actually followed the exact same regime every day.

Secondly, I doubt they were all measured by an objective party to verify their claims.

Personally, I would rather be happy with what I have and not risk damaging my most precious (external) organ.

http://www.pegym.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=104

https://www.secure-sales.org.uk/dashpublishing/secure-shop/files/images/2569.htm

This was a clinical study. They used a combination of different methods- vacuum, tension and hot compresses. It would make sense that there was some kind of progression sequence and that each individual was not pushed beyond their capabilities.

This study was used as testimony in a lawsuit against a sexual aids products company and was published in the British Journal of Sexual Medicine. Though the aforementioned company was successfully sued, the court did uphold Dr. Richards' work on the study. Considering that the trial was deemed authentic enough to be used in a court of law, it should alleviate some of the skepticism.

As far as risk is concerned, sensible PE is supposed to strengthen the penis. Do it in moderation and increase volume and intensity and you should be fine.

seahorses said:
What no sceptics! Well that tells you something:cool:

There are going to be people who make arguments against PE even with the substantial amount of data available throughout this forum alone. They'll claim it doesn't work, causes injuries, that we should be happy with what we have, etc. All we can do is provide the info and let people make educated decisions as to how to use it.

Those that really want to learn more about PE instead of blindly following the recycled rhetoric against it will do the research. These are the people that we should concentrate on helping. The growing number of positive posts about PE in this particular subforum are proof that men are benefitting from the data.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

So what's your motive for responding here then?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Those that really want to learn more about PE instead of blindly following the recycled rhetoric against it will do the research. These are the people that we should concentrate on helping. The growing number of positive posts about PE in this particular subforum are proof that men are benefitting from the data.

I couldn't agree with you more Al; I'm all for helping those that genuinely want it and to try answering the questions of those that have doubts. But by the same token I refuse to sand idly by while weirdos who clearly have no interest other than getting there jollies off come here to sabotage the efforts of those sharing our views. However, rather than just defend, I say take the fight to them. I mean sexcock777 with his photoshop pictures obviously hasn’t read the articles I refer to in my op and instead lamely harks back to other previously discussed topics. Nor has he bothered responding to the closing paragraph. Like all sceptics he has to ignore it; pretend it doesn’t exist because to answer it truthfully would contradict the ethic he stands by and what he is trying to portray himself as – which again is different to how he actually appears!

Last edited:

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
Some of this skepticism resembles religious fervor.. not healthy curiosity and inquisitiveness.. to each its own.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of this skepticism resembles religious fervor.. not healthy curiosity and inquisitiveness.. to each its own.

I think that there are a few causes to this phenomenon. First we have professionals saying things against PE without giving it much thought. The rhetoric is passed from generation to generation and they're quick to lump every PE method (except surgery- the most expensive and potentially damaging method) into the same category. It's been going on for many years and few docs take the time out to research the subject seriously for fear of ridicule or ostracism. I understand that there's been little clinical research done in this area and that adds to their skepticism, but thankfully, that's starting to change.

Then we have men that would rather play the "sour grapes" game. This same mentality is used as an excuse for those that want the good things in life but can't or won't work to get them. Successful PE requires dedication and learning. There's no way around it and trying to take shortcuts usually leads to failure or injury. It's much easier to make the excuse that PE doesn't work, takes too much time, it's too hard or that it's dangerous than it is to educate yourself and put forth the effort to get the penis that you desire.