One for the straight guys

hornyguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is something which has been on my mind recently so I thought I'd ask you guys out there for some answers. I'm an out gay guy and don't have any issues with my sexuality. Over the years I've finally got my head round it and am comfortable with myself. However, there's one thing I'm thinking about at the moment which only the straight guys can help me with. Here goes. If you are at work, at a mall etc. and you are going to the bathroom/toliet and see an openly gay guy going in there before you, would you wait until he comes out before you go in there, or would you just follow him in? Thanks.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How would I know if the dude going into the mall bathroom before me was gay?

"Excuse me, sir, but I was just wondering, before we potentially share this restroom, are you by chance gay?"

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had one or two unpleasant situations in a bathroom with a gay guy (one drunk dude literally clutched my waist while I was pissing and said "buy me a shot, I'll give you head right here") but it would never be enough to put me off going in. Those things only really happen at sleazy bars late at night. I just put it down to an irritating person and they come in all orientations.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Should I be afraid of being in the same lavatory with a gay guy? I have never questioned myself about this issue.

I don't think I am gonna be raped, or even only annoyed, so yes, I would use the toilet anyway.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you are at work, at a mall etc. and you are going to the bathroom/toliet and see an openly gay guy going in there before you, would you wait until he comes out before you go in there, or would you just follow him in? Thanks.

Are you saying that an openly gay guy looks different than a straight guy? Is there a dress code where they all wear pink polos or have T-shirts that say, "I'm gay"? What should the straight guys be looking for when we have to take a piss?

What if the converse was asked?
If you are at work, at a mall etc. and you are going to the bathroom/toliet and see an openly straight guy going in there before you, would you wait until he comes out before you go in there, or would you just follow him in?

Answer:
If an openly straight guy has to piss, he is going to hit the bathroom. He doesn't care who is in there because he has to piss. It's not a social event and he's not looking for a date. He has to piss.

hockeyguy741

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
unless I knew him personally how would I know he was openly gay... that's really something you need to ask some homophobe who thinks he's lusted after by the gay community

personally I don't give a rats ass who's in the pisser......

macjr82

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hell, personally i think all heads should be unisex, ally mcbeal style. i mean chicjs are in stalls, dudes at urinals, so what's the prob?