One Good Thing I Did Today

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had to take a break from being Mary Poppins today because I've had a hangover :(

I suffered the same fate, and it's taken me this long to admit it. I had a mouse in my bathtub last night and had to quickly kill it, but I also had a guest here and I'm terrified she saw it. But I haven't had them in a long time because I always put out massive amounts of poison and glue traps (we had this street construction that caused them), and they fucking freak me out. Now I have to go spend another $30 for new poison, but it fucked me into insomnia last night.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I did something I knew I needed to do, despite the fear that I might be laughed at or get some other bad reaction... and as has happened so many other times when I've taken such risks, the response was good, excellent actually, very gratifying.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
gosh I kinda feel bad......The closest thing to a good deed or whatever, was I smiled at everyone I saw in the park walking

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
A check came for a peep with the wrong address. I got it from coworker, and took it with me so it wouldn't get sent back. I stopped at house of peep with same last name, asked if they knew the individual. It was his brother. I said please call them, tell them to call the PO and give their correct address. Otherwise, their spending incentive check will go back. They called, and he'll get his check tomorrow. WooHoo happy check day.

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yesterday I blew off an all day canoe trip with my cousin and his friends and several cute girls to go help my 88 yr old grandfather on his ranch, doing something that could've waited but something that had been stressing him out.
His relief of it being fixed when we were done was enough; the river, the canoes and cute girls will always be there, he won't.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Again with the guy who cleans my house. He makes a total of 550 pesos a month (currently, U$S1.00 = 3.4 Pesos) working full time as a janitor in an office building. He's a good house keeper and shows up twice a week, taking very good care of us. The Squeeze did a little investigating and found out from Rafael's family that he's dreamed of having a complete set of dentures for years. We found a good dental clinic that will remove what's left of his original teeth (quite frightening) and fit him with his choice of a complete set of stylin' uppers and lowers (about U$S300 for the works).

We gave him his usual "birthday" bonus (100 Pesos) and an envelope with the prepaid dental care. Then we had to push him out the door fast so we didn't sit around bawling our eyes out with him.

Of course, there is a self-serving purpose to all of this. I'm fucking tired of looking at Rafael's single, rotten upper snaggle tooth or smelling his fetid breath. Problem solved.

Yeah, I'm a regular Mother Theresa (not). :smile:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fitted a new latch and handles to the kitchen door, having hung the door itself last weekend.

Oh, and I also became a grammar Nazi, evidently.

I don't know if either of the above counts as good, but there it is. :cool: