One Inch In One Month Program

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Omg. Mind numbing stupidity....first he says it'll get you an inch in a month, then right before describing this alert-the-media procedure, he backpedas it to "...I can't guarantee it'll work for you...", and then, at the end, says "...you will push past an inch of growth, fer sher." And of course, it ultimately turns out to be spammy, with him asking you to buy all this crap through him.

Who really has the time for this, seven days a week? Afternoon program? Really? "Excuse me, [boss][customer][coworker] the embarrassing bulge in my pants is my dick in traction. I'm on the "Inch a Month" program, so I kinda have to do this." Yeah nothing ridiculous there. Naturally this part was thrown in because most people can't walk around with their dick in a contraption during the workday, and that's the "out" for this program. "Well, you didn't follow the steps, now did you?"

If there's an inch growth after a month of this torture, it's swelling thanks to the fact that there's been no recovery period at all. If you're lucky enough to not suffer permanent damage, that inch will disappear over the next few months.

Koolaid, anyone?