One Inch?

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, with everything else being equal, when it comes to vaginal sex, is a one inch difference in penis length significant? If so, what is the range where one inch STOPS making a difference? (obviously excluding extremes; i.e. a 3" penis vs. a 4" penis or 15" vs. 16"; where one a one inch difference is clearly moot)

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I met with and fooled around with one man who penis was about two inches long. He was overjoyed by me, proceeded to get me very stoned and he spent an hour with my member in his mouth. He wanted to sleep like that. But I had to go home.

He was a pest after that and I had to discourage him. Sorry, man.

nsxdotcom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I met with and fooled around with one man who penis was about two inches long. He was overjoyed by me, proceeded to get me very stoned and he spent an hour with my member in his mouth. He wanted to sleep like that. But I had to go home.

He was a pest after that and I had to discourage him. Sorry, man.

*rubbing eyes* Did I miss something in the original post? WTF is this?

avaepps

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Speaking from personal experience, with either average size partners (length) or men with longer penises, one inch really doesn't make much of a difference. However, that's just length.

Girth is a whole other story;)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Speaking from personal experience, with either average size partners (length) or men with longer penises, one inch really doesn't make much of a difference. However, that's just length.

Girth is a whole other story;)

it's going to matter at some points but not others
if her Gspot is like 5.5" deep in her vagina lets say
and your 5" that's not as good as 6" for her
but if she's only 7" deep the difference between 8" and 9" is only visual
cus either way it dosn't go all the way in

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
If its an average size penis, which to me is 5-7inches,it makes not a lot of diference. Although in my experience penises are proportional, so with extra length you tend to get extra girth, which makes it seem much bigger.

When it comes to bigger penises its difficult to say if an inch makes a difference due to lack of experience. For example I have had 10.5inches, but not 9.5inches. All I do know is that for me too long is not good as deep penetration is painful, but at what length it becomes a problem I am not sure.

What I do know is with the right guy sex with any size of penis can be good, you just might not get it right first time, you might have to work at it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my experience there was no real difference between 8 and 9 inches in lenght, but significant difference in 9 and 10. Also significant difference between 4 and 5, and 5 and 6.

All things are never equal though. Ever. At all. So, some of that could have been compatibility, intimacy, and skill. Those are the things that were different and inequal. Still, it just could have been the sizes. I don;t know. It was all good.

As it's written, the question isn't truly valid. I don't have any toys only an inch apart, and that's the only way all things could be equal. I sus pect this is why more women have not answered the question.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In girth, an inch is a huge difference.

For me, an inch or fraction thereof begins to be a problem when it gets to the point that it's always pounding my cervix and is therefore uncomfortable at best if we're not careful, which can kill the mood for me.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahaha. i totally read the qustion wrong. i thought u were asking about a one-inch penis. i'm like OH HELL NO! no way would i want a one inch penis!! :rolleyes: :chairfall:

no, i don't think an inch matters length-wise.