one last dumb question?? Any ladies into hanging ?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At first glance at the name of the thread had thought you ment a Suspeded form of S&M play which I might add is awesome when done with correctly trained playmates.
I have not engaged in erotic asphyxiation as of yet because of the inherent dangers involved.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God no.... there was a bloke from my town found dead, wearing a nurses outfit, a wig, full make-up and his knob out, with a rope around his neck attacked to the top of a door frame.

Nasty business that!

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God no.... there was a bloke from my town found dead, wearing a nurses outfit, a wig, full make-up and his knob out, with a rope around his neck attacked to the top of a door frame.

Nasty business that!

imagine walking in on that...

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's the worst bit.... he lived about 3 doors up from my best friend. Her children played with his children, and it was my friends kids who found him... it had literally only just happened.

Jackel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first glance at the name of the thread had thought you ment a Suspeded form of S&M play which I might add is awesome when done with correctly trained playmates.
I have not engaged in erotic asphyxiation as of yet because of the inherent dangers involved.

role plau on the internet is much safer.

jackel

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't get me wrong I am very intrested in erotic asphyxiation.
The trouble that the only trained Dom that I would trust enough to do this sort of play with lives in the States.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Nasty business that!

There's quite a few pictures out on the internet of dead guys hanging with wet crotches from orgasm.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's the worst bit.... he lived about 3 doors up from my best friend. Her children played with his children, and it was my friends kids who found him... it had literally only just happened.
Denise! Fancy seeing you here again! What's up, sweetheart? Where you been?