"one last time" sex - don't have it

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was someone I knew, a man, who had a broken relationship with a woman. It reached a point where she flat out told him to his face after reluctantly being with him sexually for years to stop asking to have sex with her because she's not interested in him, but is willing to "just stay friends". This worked just fine for her, as she moved on to much more pleasurable relationship. He on the other hand was flat out miserable. Six months after telling him no more, he begged her to be with him "just one final time and I'll be out of your hair forever". Big, big mistake.

He ended up getting her pregnant. Whether or not he did this on purpose I won't ever know, but she sent him a message upon discovering she hadn't had her period longer than normal to never contact or see her ever again. She ended up having a terrible late term miscarriage, not an abortion, as she was a hardcore pro-life person. He had said that last time being with her sexually was horrible, because he knew she at that point in time was doing so reluctantly with the understanding he must get out of her life for good, and she didn't want to be with him to begin with, so she just laid there and completely tuned him out.

Reactions: integritymatters
D

deleted15329811

I mean couldnt she stay good on her word? No should mean no! Block him, dont answer text, dont answer email! And she says miscarriage there is nothing stopping her from flat out lying! We'll never know!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was someone I knew, a man, who had a broken relationship with a woman. It reached a point where she flat out told him to his face after reluctantly being with him sexually for years to stop asking to have sex with her because she's not interested in him, but is willing to "just stay friends".
Most of my past relationships that ended, I never knew that the last time we had sex was actually going to be the last time. The only exception was a relationship that we knew wasn't going to work out romantically, so we both agreed to be friends with benefits. We had many years of casual sex, knowing that whenever either one of us found someone new, that our sexual fun would now be over. The reason it lasted for years, as I was her "go to" guy, whenever she was single and horny, which was quite often. We had great sexual chemistry, and I knew exactly how to give her orgasms, every single time, unlike many of her other lovers.

When she finally found 'the one', I could see that our time (in bed) was going to end, so I convinced her that if she truly was falling in love, she should be monogamous with him. Was there some overlap? I'm sure of it, but he was a nice guy, so I gracefully backed away from hitting her up for sex.

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only once did I ask for a last-time sex romp. It was promised to me, but never happened. I am so glad it didn't happen, although it took me a year or two to arrive at that realization. I have been asked at least three time to deliver a last-time fucking. I refused twice, but acquiesced once. Huge mistake. I stupidly thought we could just enjoy ourselves, orgasm, shake hands, say goodbye. She ended up sobbing in the middle of it, and I had to spend hours talking her out of her funk.

On the other hand, I have known two couples that divorced and remained good friends, and they even went of vacations together and fucked when they got together. Of course, none of them viewed the sex as counting as Last-Time sex. One of the ex-husbands explained to me that they still loved each other, but they both knew that they could never live together.

Reactions: lapdog2001

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah. One last time is one time too many.

If you have to negotiate for sex it means one party doesn't want to do it. So don't. Not at any time during a relationship.

IMO it's only worth having sex with both people want it at the same point in time.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This isn't something I'll ever understand. By the time a bad relationship ends, the "last time" has already happened. That's different from a relationship where the romance fades and you part because you both know it isn't going to work and then you hook up once in a while. Going back for sex with someone I no longer care for, can't stand, and have figured out my life is better without them in it, that's just stupid.

Reactions: lapdog2001

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

"One Last Time" Sex - Don't Have It​

You gotta be kidding! That's the only kind of sex I have. First and last time sex are one and the same for me.