Deanbtm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Recently found a fetish or fantasy that I have of one hot big dick guy having multiple partners. Maybe a guy fucking multiple girls or a top having multiple bottoms.

Find something very sexy about a guy getting what he wants, maybe he can fuck as many people as he wants but his partner can't or doesn't need to. Something sexy about the imbalance there in a weird way. For example was talking to this guy who is in an open relationship, has a wife and a girlfriend and sleeps around but neither his wife or girlfriend sleep with other men cause he's able to keep them both satisfied.

Feel like I see a lot of stuff with a girl or bottom being fucked by multiple guys but not much the other way round. Always thought it was very sexy.

What do people think. Are there any guys out there that have or had a similar experience or arrangement.

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Soo idk if this counts but I have a Hott neighbor who has a different girl over about 2-3 times a week. I really feel like he has them come in the day & in the night but I'm not watching that closely. I used to work early shifts, so it would be 2am-4am & I'd catch him outside meeting diff types of girls coming to his place. Also, the way his Apt is set up he lives by the mailboxes; one day about 10am I go to check the mail & I hear a loud moan from him, soon after this curly dark-haired girl comes from his place. The thing is that it's never the same girls its always different ones. It's funny because after noticing him I started seeing him out on club scenes & even found his job in the mall. I said that's probably where he's meeting all of these girls or at the gym he goes to.

D

deleted3995701

I was only dating my first BF for a few weeks before Mac was brought into the I was brought into the fuller relationship. I really enjoyed having two boyfriends. I also really enjoyed being the third in a marriage.

If I could have a stable of guys and we only slept with each other, I think that would be my ideal. I wouldn't be ok with having multiple boyfriends and they weren't sleeping together but I haven't tried that so grain of salt and all that.

Reactions: Tight_End_SC

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in a poly relationship with a similar dynamic - my two main partners are primarily sharing just me (though if I'm unavailable from travelling etc., they're obviously welcome to get their kicks elsewhere) but they also find it a turn-on for me to fuck other girls so I have some more casual hookups too.

Deanbtm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm in a poly relationship with a similar dynamic - my two main partners are primarily sharing just me (though if I'm unavailable from travelling etc., they're obviously welcome to get their kicks elsewhere) but they also find it a turn-on for me to fuck other girls so I have some more casual hookups too.
Exactly this just sounds so hot to me. Interesting that your partners are into it too.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly this just sounds so hot to me. Interesting that your partners are into it too.
It’s just a mutually beneficial situation - they’re looking for someone to have an emotionally intimate relationship who knows their bodies. For them, it’s a good compromise between them fucking a bunch of guys (who may end up not even satisfying them sexually) and being stuck in a monogamous relationship. It also gives them plenty of time to focus on their own lives without having a man to tie them down.

Reactions: Deanbtm

Deanbtm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Soo idk if this counts but I have a Hott neighbor who has a different girl over about 2-3 times a week. I really feel like he has them come in the day & in the night but I'm not watching that closely. I used to work early shifts, so it would be 2am-4am & I'd catch him outside meeting diff types of girls coming to his place. Also, the way his Apt is set up he lives by the mailboxes; one day about 10am I go to check the mail & I hear a loud moan from him, soon after this curly dark-haired girl comes from his place. The thing is that it's never the same girls its always different ones. It's funny because after noticing him I started seeing him out on club scenes & even found his job in the mall. I said that's probably where he's meeting all of these girls or at the gym he goes to.
This guy does sound super hot

Reactions: Nkw17

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This guy does sound super hot
IMG_0997.PNG
IMG_0485.PNG

Hes soo hott in person, these are the best pics I could get. The very 1st time I noticed him he had 2 girls come to his place at 2:30am & they seemed like randoms they were confused on where he lived. He plays this game where he'll let them see him but disappear into his place & the girl are lost I guess they text him to figure out where to go. on a side note; I would love to see him go at it.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife and I came this close to getting a gf, so I guess it would've turned out to be a similar arrangement, I'd be fucking both of them, they could fuck each other, but no other guy was getting fucked in the equation. On paper, in quantifiable, objective terms, it would've been a sweet deal for me and my wife. The problem is despite it really being the core of our community building from ancient times the modern ego comes into play...subjective issues and social hierarchies derail the socioeconomic, household, and relationship benefits to the point that when I had talked all this out with my wife and saw the mental gymnastics she went through, I pulled the plug before she started to save her from herself.

Deanbtm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
View attachment 74266961 View attachment 74267081
Hes soo hott in person, these are the best pics I could get. The very 1st time I noticed him he had 2 girls come to his place at 2:30am & they seemed like randoms they were confused on where he lived. He plays this game where he'll let them see him but disappear into his place & the girl are lost I guess they text him to figure out where to go. on a side note; I would love to see him go at it.
Yeah that guy is hot can see how he gets a lot of girls

Reactions: Nkw17

Deanbtm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wife and I came this close to getting a gf, so I guess it would've turned out to be a similar arrangement, I'd be fucking both of them, they could fuck each other, but no other guy was getting fucked in the equation. On paper, in quantifiable, objective terms, it would've been a sweet deal for me and my wife. The problem is despite it really being the core of our community building from ancient times the modern ego comes into play...subjective issues and social hierarchies derail the socioeconomic, household, and relationship benefits to the point that when I had talked all this out with my wife and saw the mental gymnastics she went through, I pulled the plug before she started to save her from herself.
I guess sometimes the fantasy is different to the reality, still seems like a really hot arrangement in theory. Maybe one day

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Except for a few short breaks from it I've always had multiple partners who see me on a regular basis. Most are women. Many fewer have been men. People come and go or are on & off. Some stick around for years. A few even moved city when I did to be nearby. Some who have moved away travel to hook up again.

I wouldn't use the word harem to describe the group except that some of them have teasingly asked if they were members of my harem or referred to themselves as such.

It's a fluid situation. Always has been.

I have no partner or SO so I can't speak to that aspect of it. I also can't say I get what I want because most contacts are not initiated by me.

jhlieberman

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Resurrecting this thread but I have chatted with one very hung guy who has a regular girlfriend but the girl really loves him sleeping with other women, it turns her on to see him fuck others and use his massive size with them, preferably as many as possible. And the girlfriend completely accepts and enjoys this arrangement. Indeed, she searches out potential new women for him to "train". I believe this is a type of "cuckquean" scenario. I trust this guy fully so I'm confident this isn't just bragging.

• Love
Reactions: tnman and Deanbtm