One million, three hundred nineteen thousand, six hundred seventy two.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm all for the Bat-Tusi ala Adam West...:eek:

Of course a better question would be

How many angels an dance on the head of my cock ?????

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hickboy,
I love your irreverent grenade threads. Here is my favorite grenade. It was particularly incendiary in Massachussetts where I used to live. Its a bumper sticker that says, "Nuke the unborn gay whales!". Four liberal causes lampooned in only five words. What awesome economy.

Out here in Ohio I have to take a different tack. The stickers on my car say, "War is not working!". And another one that says, "Intelligent Design", which is crossed out with a big red X and the words "Retarded Nonsense" are written over it.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
THAT's how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, and I defy any of you fuckers to come up with any other answer. Mine is right.

And every last one of 'em is doin' the Watusi.

I just want to know what the fuck did that poor defenseless pin possibly do to them that justifies a response as outrageous and supremely unjust as this.:mad:

Rumble on the grapevine tells me reparations will be forthcoming and it ain't going to be pretty.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just want to know what the fuck did that poor defenseless pin possibly do to them that justifies a response as outrageous and supremely unjust as this.:mad:

Good point! I smell discrimination against pinheads.

Besides, this is actually the dance they were doing.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hickboy,
I love your irreverent grenade threads. Here is my favorite grenade. It was particularly incendiary in Massachussetts where I used to live. Its a bumper sticker that says, "Nuke the unborn gay whales!". Four liberal causes lampooned in only five words. What awesome economy.

Out here in Ohio I have to take a different tack. The stickers on my car say, "War is not working!". And another one that says, "Intelligent Design", which is crossed out with a big red X and the words "Retarded Nonsense" are written over it.

Bwahaha, not you too?

I've got "Annoy a conservative- live like Jesus" and "If we give gay people equal rights, then everyone will want them" on my shitty old car.

But fuck those angels and their pin-dancing anyway.