one more inch

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by wutdouthink, Aug 29, 2005.

1. wutdouthink

wutdouthink New Member

Albums:
    well right now my measurements are 7 1/4 long by 6 around but i just really want to hit the 8 inch mark. a few years back i got some results from jelqing but that was probably also aided by me still going through puberty. i am wondering i can hit that 8 inch mark a different way...faster way...since i dont mind the girth staying the same as it is now. i was thinking about stretching maybe....

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Sure. Cut the first 3/4" off the ruler. :eyes:

3. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wait, I'm confused; shortly before this post you made another titled "am I too big for her, sometimes it hurts," in which you said you may already be too large for your GF. So why do you want to be another 3/4" larger??

Sorry if I come across as unsupportive, but I just want to point out that your quest for size is a tad irrational, if not self-defeating. Your GF obviously doesn't want you any larger than you already are. It bears repeating that bigger is not always better.

Steve

4. steve319

Gold Member

Good point, Steve. Those goals do seem counter to one another, don't they?

"I won't be happy till she really cries!"

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Maybe a lot like my Little Rock friend. Their screeming, holloing and loud moaning only serve to get him off and drive home the fact that he's huge. (?)

6. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    According to the surveys, you're already longer than 75-90% of the men out there and thicker than 80-95% of the men out there. Why go bigger?

You and I are almost exactly the same size and every woman I've been with has made unsolicited comments on how big I was. A couple of these had a lot of 'sexual experience' in their pasts (as I found out later) so they weren't saying things just to make me feel good.

You have a big dick. Be happy with it and enjoy using it. The vast majority of the women you'll ever meet will be perfectly happy with it and will not want it to be any bigger!

I like that I can use 100% of what I've got! I hear too many horror stories here about being refused, or having to hold back, etc. Women like what I already have, so I'm not looking to make it bigger! ;)

Just my opinion! :)
    LapDog :p

7. wutdouthink

wutdouthink New Member

Albums:
    well my other ...am i too big for her...topic was just a question but either way i was just asking how to make it longer....you can see if you go back and read i wasnt asking about girth since that is whats ultimately "hurting" her.....plus she is an unadmitted size queen i think.....bcuz ive asked her if it were smaller or shrunk if it would be as good and she said no....just in more words then that. and no...im not trying to commit murder by penis. i heard that just about every woman can fit 8 inches in them anyways. so my reply is.....just want a bit more length....but the girth can stay as is

8. wutdouthink

wutdouthink New Member

Albums:
    ....first off i should read all the posts before i reply......but lapdog makes a good point about being able to use all of it....when i was in high school one of my health teachers informed us most women can take much more then it would appear....sometimes up to 12 inches in length.....and the average was like 8 or9.....but since maybe im thick for my size i am already using up that extra little bit....maybe i should see if that stuff is true or if that teacher was an idiot....now im confused....

9. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I think it might help if you could construct an intelligible sentence in your native language. English IS your native language, isn't it? Or do you only speak American?

As far as your cock measurement goes, I think pecker has found your best solution.

10. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi wutdo -- That's not correct, and as a guy with an 8" cock I should know. Maybe many women can fit 8", but I'm not sure that most can, let alone "almost all." I've been with a woman who could only handle 6" of me without pain ... believe me, it's not ideal to have more penis than you need.

I also don't think you should interpret what your GF said about your size as evidence that she is a size queen. I read it as she loves you and was trying to tell you that she wouldn't want you any different than you are (hint hint!) ;)

Join her in appreciating yourself as you are, and be happy with what you already have to offer. Life's too short to fixate on the "what ifs."

Steve :happy:

11. txquis

Gold Member

i'd need nearly two inches to hit 8, and i've always wanted that...but i never stop to consider that it presents a challenge for some partners.

12. wutdouthink

wutdouthink New Member

Albums:
    well thankyou everybody. except for a couple of the smart ass remarks. i have decided to take this forum as a vote, and the majority of the vote went with stay as i am. there were also a few things i learned such as my high school health teacher was way off and other people agree that she is a size queen. it's a good thing i am all she can take. and i will stay as is. great feedback guys. i will try and post more often to give some of my thoughts too.

13. curiouscat9

curiouscat9 New Member

My son and I were talking about some of the topics in this group and sexuality for guys in his age group (19-20-21 yrs.)

He shrugged, grinned, and the said, "Why have a Porche if you don't know how to drive it?"

14. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Since none of us seems totally satisfied with what life has given us especially something as tied to feelings of virility as penis size, wanting a little more is perfectly rational. I take it that your quest is more for the feeling of wanting what you may think is unattainable, an 8 inch dick. It certainly can be achieved and is not that far out of your reach. You can investigate the stretch routines at thundersplace.com (not sure of exact name) or mattersofsize.com for a whole collection of these exercises. They all do the same thing, stretch the ligaments in the penis and cause very small tears that then heal with new tissue and a very, very small lengthening of the ligament (the rest of the penis is easy to stretch to greather length, it is the ligament that is very resistant). But you must be vigilant because stopping for a few days can cause such complete intermediate healing that the ligaments become tougher than before. You only want 3/4 inch and many guys get that in a year and sometimes less. Your gf is not going to be traumatized by this little extra and your ego (if that is as I expect your primary motive) will improve a bit. The problem may come when you decide that, "maybe 9 would really make me a sex god....".

15. pervasiveone

pervasiveone Active Member

Albums:
    Who is your little rock friend and how big is he ??? hehe ;)

16. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    You forgot to say how you did it? I would quite like that extra inch as well :happy:

17. nrax

nrax New Member

Dude, I think you may have a more serious problem than wanting a larger penis if you are going to shape your life based on the responses from a bunch of anonymous online persons who may or may not have your best interest in mind!

If you want a larger penis, go for it! You've mentioned this lady as your girlfriend NOT your wife. Girlfriends are temporary and who knows how much penis your NEXT girlfriend can take?

Women CAN take more than 8" so don't be afraid to go larger. But remember, the larger you go, the more gentle and patient you must be in your love-making. My current girlfriend is extremely small down there and after 3 months of sex, she still can not get the entire length in. It started with me just getting the head in for the first few times we had sex. Now, she can take it all but the last two inches!

As long as your intentions for penis enlargement are for good (self-esteem, personal improvement) and not evil (desire to destroy the world one pussy at a time) then go for it! If you are serious about PE, PM me for information on sites that will provide you with excellent FREE information on how to SAFELY enlarge the size of your penis.

BTW: if you like your girlfriend and want to keep her; you might consider being a little more respectful when talking about her; especially to your friends because what you say WILL get back to her. I don't consider her a size queen. A size queen is somebody who will not even consider dating a man who does not "measure up" to her minimum size requirements. Just because your girlfriend said that if your penis was smaller it wouldn't feel as good does not qualify her as a size queen.

Draft saved Draft deleted