One more thing before i go!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I came upon this pic last night. Please tell me this is a photo shop. A.P. newswire says the girls have a lawsuit pending against Jenny Craig. I havent seen Jenny Craig in a while and im thinking they ate her:biggrin1: The sexy one in the middle? Her name is Agnes Sticks and she works at a Pep Boys in Peepack. The hot little number on the right? Her name is Helen Waits and she works in a movie theater. She wears a white shirt and they show the movies on her back. I forget the other womans name. She says she is single and has an eating disorder! No shit!:biggrin1: Now excuse me while i live my life:smile:

Last edited:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I didn't think that photo was very funny. In truth, I feel quite bad for those women. Obesity is not a laughing matter.

In fact, if they were on Jenny craig and then got off it and have no gained massive amounts of weight, I hope they sue the ass off Jenny.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This particular photo may be photoshopped to exaggerate the morbid obesity of these women, but I have personally known women as big as all of them, and that's what they look like. When I was a child, my mother and grandmother were friends with an entire family of these grossly obese women and we regularly went swimming with them. They always fascinated me with how absolutely deformed their bodies were-- they didn't even look human to me.

So, the photo may be misattributed and slightly altered, but those bodies are completely in the realm of possible. I'd say the one all the way on the right is maybe 250 or so, and the heaviest 350-400. Which, sadly, is becoming more and more common in our country.

And I'm with you Jeff, it is very sad. I just lost 50 pounds and I still have a bit more to go, and it's not easy. I hope that I'm able to stay fit and keep the weight off, but it's a struggle. My family seems to be prone to obesity for one reason or another. I hope they find some sort of help.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This particular photo may be photoshopped to exaggerate the morbid obesity of these women, but I have personally known women as big as all of them, and that's what they look like. When I was a child, my mother and grandmother were friends with an entire family of these grossly obese women and we regularly went swimming with them. They always fascinated me with how absolutely deformed their bodies were-- they didn't even look human to me.

So, the photo may be misattributed and slightly altered, but those bodies are completely in the realm of possible. I'd say the one all the way on the right is maybe 250 or so, and the heaviest 350-400. Which, sadly, is becoming more and more common in our country.

And I'm with you Jeff, it is very sad. I just lost 50 pounds and I still have a bit more to go, and it's not easy. I hope that I'm able to stay fit and keep the weight off, but it's a struggle. My family seems to be prone to obesity for one reason or another. I hope they find some sort of help.
This is a fake photo. If it was real i wouldnt make fun of it. I have been fat and have been called that. Right now i am exactly 40lbs lighter than i was a year ago. I am being called skinny. I thought a little humor would be nice instead of the usual hate that goes on would be nice. This was a trick by the way for the haters to out themselfs . Busted LOL:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
This is a fake photo. If it was real i wouldnt make fun of it. I have been fat and have been called that. Right now i am exactly 40lbs lighter than i was a year ago. I am being called skinny. I thought a little humor would be nice instead of the usual hate that goes on would be nice. This was a trick by the way for the haters to out themselfs . Busted LOL:biggrin1:

To be honest, uncut, I think it is really only funny if you haven't been touched with some form of obesity or have an image issue. See, I actually know one or two women (as well as two guys) who have that body shape. People say you get used to the teasing, I don't know if I buy that. They seem to be quite sad and I always promised I would stand up for them should someone take a joke too far.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To be honest, uncut, I think it is really only funny if you haven't been touched with some form of obesity or have an image issue. See, I actually know one or two women (as well as two guys) who have that body shape. People say you get used to the teasing, I don't know if I buy that. They seem to be quite sad and I always promised I would stand up for them should someone take a joke too far.
Hey Jeff. The header? Well i thought with a smile. Oh well:frown1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I think that is personally really sad. I feel for all those people who have gained that much weight... I can't imagine the stress on their organs, joints, and bones. I hope that they find a method of weight loss that works for them.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I came upon this pic last night. Please tell me this is a photo shop. A.P. newswire says the girls have a lawsuit pending against Jenny Craig. I havent seen Jenny Craig in a while and im thinking they ate her:biggrin1: The sexy one in the middle? Her name is Agnes Sticks and she works at a Pep Boys in Peepack. The hot little number on the right? Her name is Helen Waits and she works in a movie theater. She wears a white shirt and they show the movies on her back. I forget the other womans name. She says she is single and has an eating disorder! No shit!:biggrin1: Now excuse me while i live my life:smile:
Interesting how you have changed your tune-- Need I remind you of your very own thread starting words a short while back?

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/43427-respect.html
Your words were:: "I dont mean to open up a can of worms. In light of whats been going on here in a certain area what happend to showing a woman some respect. I think the worst insult you could give another person is being cruel on how they look. Then being nasty to the moderators for doing a hard job and not getting paid a dime is sick. I think Rob E should just get rid of the chatroom. I would urge him to do so right away.........:mad:"

I suppose you feel it's okay to insult and show a lack of respect towards women--and undoubtedly men as well--if it's done by you and is about a persons weight.

NEWSFLASH! It is NOT okay to make a joke out of this matter. You have no idea the actual reasons for why these women are overweight. There could be emotional problems, glandular problems, other issues or a combination of 2 or more matters. There are those who gravitate towards food due to physical pain or emotional pain. There are those who were brought up in a home where food was the answer to everything.

Speaking from a personal aspect, I have struggled on the weight matters for most of my life. Some is glandular--I can easily say this as there are people within my family who are on starvation rations--for them to eat more than a thousand calories a day means an increase in weight. They are physically active, they walk and run, 1 has never driven a car in her life. I have a lower than average metablolism. If I eat the number of calories daily which are recommended for a man of my height and bone structure, I will gain weight. Add to this that for many years I ate out of frustration. I also ate as a way to alter the effects of booze. I ate when happy, I ate when sad and one day I found myself just eating for the sake of stuffing more food down my throat. Food issues abound and when one has food issues, there are basically two ways to go--obesity or pencil thin either from gorge and puke or eat nothing more than a celery stalk and a carrot daily with a once weekly treat of an unsalted cracker.

I have worked hard to reduce the weight. I have not enjoyed the societal snickering or the societal demand that I be fucking jolly all the time. Perhaps you'd like it if I started hurling rampant insults towards you--yeah, I didn't believe that would fly too well with you.

ieatcats1426

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You don't get that big overnight folks. It's not like they woke up one morning and were like OMG i'm hyooooge. If you're teasing them you're doing them a favor because it makes them want to lose the weight.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
You don't get that big overnight folks. It's not like they woke up one morning and were like OMG i'm hyooooge. If you're teasing them you're doing them a favor because it makes them want to lose the weight.

That was a silly thing to say.

Without getting into a huge debate about why people are fat, let's just say there are many reasons one could get to that size. (glandular, medical issues, accident, poverty, etc)

Not a single one of those reasons makes it ok to tease a person.

Sorry, your comment was just rude and beyond immature.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps I should apply this absurd logic towards the horrifyingly thin. There are those who have a near impossible time gaining weight. Should I ridicule them as well? I mean it would be under the guise of doing something for their own good, after all if the ultra-slim person becomes ill, with no body fat, if they were unable to hold down food for a few days, why, it would be curtains. Lights out. DEATH.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

If I tell you that you're retarded, will it make you want to become intelligent? :cool:

Nope, still a fucktard. :rolleyes:

The whole 'doing them a favor' explanation is a bullshit excuse used by bullies seeking to justify their actions.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Fuck you.

Actually it's VERY easy to wake up one morning and say, "OMG I'm hyoooooge" if you've spent years taking care of other people and other things and trying to get other parts of life dealt with... It's funny how weight can sneak up on you.

As Onslow said, some people are predisposed to gaining weight for a myriad of reasons. If you're lucky, you're not one of them.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I understand this is a sensitive issue but I really don't see any malice in uncut's post - he was going off the premise the photo is faked. And if it's all so offensive why is no one getting on Pecker's case for the table cloth comment? Sauces for geese and ganders, no?

C'mon - let's chill, aside from ieatcats1426's ill judged comment there's no mockery or meaness going on.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand this is a sensitive issue but I really don't see any malice in uncut's post - he was going off the premise the photo is faked. And if it's all so offensive why is no one getting on Pecker's case for the table cloth comment? Sauces for geese and ganders, no?

C'mon - let's chill, aside from ieatcats1426's ill judged comment there's no mockery or meaness going on.
Honestly in my heart i thought people would find this funny. They thought jesus in a dress was funny. One look and you can tell its a fake photo. Their opinon is respected by me. To be honest its the just attack without asking questions that makes me sad. It was in fact one last test to see if i was right. I have in my time here been deeply hurt by the comments about my country and president and lack of respect for religion in general. Thats all well and fine. Its just the way we treat eachother and lack of respect for others and differences that i can no longer be a part off. I love all people and i love everyone on here. I am open to all kinds of sexuallity. I think god created each and everyone of us and is happy with our sexuallity. I dont think he would be happy with the way we treat eachother. That is why the header says what it says. Now i wasnt hurt by the comments and the many other comments i have had since i have been here. I think i have been treated like a king and i thankyou. Its the way i see others treat eachother that i cant be a part of. So i have nothing but flowers in my heart for you guys and wish you all well. :kiss: Danny

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
\People say you get used to the teasing, I don't know if I buy that. They seem to be quite sad and I always promised I would stand up for them should someone take a joke too far.

I was overweight most of my life, and no, you don't ever get used to it. It did tremendous damage to me psychologically, and at one point, physically. I laugh at stuff like this sometimes, but back in my head, it still makes me feel like shit.