one more week of political bull crap on tv

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just can't stop from turning the station to get away from all the campaign mumbo jumbo. I am so sick of it I feel like not voting at all. Thank god for the commercials that convince you to vote or I think I would have not. You get it when you watch tv, surf the net, and unwelcome phone calls. If that is not bad enough both parties have shown up at the door. I hope there isn't a line at the poll on tuesday that might be the last straw.

tjcollins

Just Browsing
Media
i know how you feel. i hate the world of politics and the way it is. i mean i understand why we need it but i feel that BOTH sides are equally as manipulative. both sides are guilty of stretching the truth and even lying just to get the votes of the uninformed and easily-swayed. i don't feel like voting. i used to align myself with a particular party but now i consider myself as an independent. i don't care what party someone is in, i try to just look at how they stand on issues. but now, i'm just tired of all the politicking going back and forth. eggh, just get the damn thing over wit already!....

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you think the election will end the bull crap, you are mistaken! It will be the beginning of a new wave of crap as the whole campaign/votes/etc are dissected and rehashed over and over...and over...again...