One more week

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by MidwestGal, Sep 30, 2007.

1. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    then I will be offline for an indefinate amount of time. I highly doubt I can check this board at our town library while my son is at story hour!

I will try to get back online as quick as possible or I will go nuts with boredom. I think my mom thinks I'm going to be running around outside with my kid all of the sudden. I haven't even moved and she is looking and suggesting where I should live when I get better.

LOL, let me get better first then give me a month or two to become stable. But anyhow, I will be saying goodbye a week from today for at least a little while. At least one person from the board will have my contact information and I will leave it to her disgression who to give it to as I trust her judgement.

I love small town living for some reasons and will hate it for other reasons but at least I will be with my family. Almost everyone on my mom's block would help with my son if I got sick and had to go to the hospital. LOL, half of them are on the ambulance, a nurse, or a doctor as well. But I know all but maybe 2 families on the entire block. Many have lived there since I was a baby or at least in High School.

I'm sure I will run into old classmates, that is something I don't really care to do for the most part. I keep in touch with people whom I actually consider my friends.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice