One Night Stand - do I do it or not?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys. I'm a gay guy who is not out of the closet yet. I met this guy on gaydar and he's "visiting" the States. He asked me to come to his hotel tomorrow night to, you know, hookup with him. Do I do that or not? The guys looks okay, but seems very intelligent and actually smart. I've never done one night stands, and I think I might be just not getting laid enough and that's why I'm just being a horny dude. Part of me says: "You're fucking 22 years old, just go and do it!" but other part of me says: "You're a hot fucking 22 yrs old and not a skank!".

What do I do?
Doubt means don't. :cool: The whole idea of a ONS with someone who is just visiting from another country is sketchy at best. Meeting him at his hotel could be just fine or dangerous, you really don't know . . . do you?

I find it rather interesting that 99% of the men who say go for it are straight or bi. :rolleyes:

Does this guy know you are a virgin?
Where did he say he was a virgin? I thought 'in the closet' just meant he isn't out to family, friends, co-workers etc.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Marwan,

You asked the members for advice 3 days ago and the guys promptly relpied with a whole load of good advice. Please just don't leave it at that. show a little respect and tell the guys who gave you sound advice what you decided to do in the end, and what was the outcome.

The main thing we all want to know is are you safe and well.

Cheers Smartalk