one night stand last night

B_hung1988

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
met a girl last night and went back to her place, she told me to wear a condom but I said I didn't need one because I had a vasectomy 2 years ago but I lied and shot a big load of sperm inside of her. I hope I got her pregnant but the best part about it is she has no idea who I am (name, where I live).

This is the 2nd time I have done this, last year while in Seattle I did the same thing the funny thing is 3 weeks ago I had to be in Seattle for work and I found the girl and she had a little child with her. I want to spread my seed all around the USA (trying to father 50 kids). I now have 2 and hope last night will lead to 3.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
silly boy, inflatable women can't get pregnant. they can harbor diseases or small rodents. always look before you seed.

ML

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
met a girl last night and went back to her place, she told me to wear a condom but I said I didn't need one because I had a vasectomy 2 years ago but I lied and shot a big load of sperm inside of her. I hope I got her pregnant but the best part about it is she has no idea who I am (name, where I live).

This is the 2nd time I have done this, last year while in Seattle I did the same thing the funny thing is 3 weeks ago I had to be in Seattle for work and I found the girl and she had a little child with her. I want to spread my seed all around the USA (trying to father 50 kids). I now have 2 and hope last night will lead to 3.

I'm calling bullshit.

Gordon025

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are seriously sick and despicable!

A case of an STD is what you deserve.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media

And then your alarm clock woke you up!

martinez5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wrong. wrong wrong wrong. i hope the damn thing falls off. you wouldn't know what it is like to live without a father.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope the seed you planted in me last night doesn't grow into a baby. At least if it does, I hope it's a girl because you sucked in bed. That scream? That was your hand resting on my hair. The self satisfied look you had on your face made me ask you if you were constipated. You didn't know what that meant though. Anyone have a turkey baster or sell the morning after pill at a discount?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

That's a lovely make believe story. Have you considered writing for Newsweek for Trolls?? I hear they are hiring.