one night stand last night

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
met a girl last night and went back to her place, she told me to wear a condom but I said I didn't need one because I had a vasectomy 2 years ago but I lied and shot a big load of sperm inside of her. I hope I got her pregnant but the best part about it is she has no idea who I am (name, where I live).

This is the 2nd time I have done this, last year while in Seattle I did the same thing the funny thing is 3 weeks ago I had to be in Seattle for work and I found the girl and she had a little child with her. I want to spread my seed all around the USA (trying to father 50 kids). I now have 2 and hope last night will lead to 3.
Do you pay child support for all the children you have fathered?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
children he's fathered? this boy is paying palimony to Kleenx and hand lotion.

ML

*pokes the troll*

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
use condoms.. or you will get an Std.... and you wont complete your nonsense idea...

omgiswatdeysay

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya know...if someone wanted to really make a case out of this, all they would have to do is politely ask a Mod for the snapshot of your I.P. address. With it, you can be tracked down, pulled out the door, tarred and feathered, kicked in the jimmy, pistol whipped repeatedly, then...after all the fun is said and done can you be processed for child support.

Remember this you fucking clown shoe....wherever you roam online, your leaving digital foot prints. You will be caught, you will be tried, and you will be found wanting.

Hopefully, the next time you decide to spout off at the cum catcher you realize this.

Realslik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You wont get those 50kids, you will get an std or hiv and you might spread it to the woman. Please use a rubber everytime.. Go donate sperm at a bank thats the best.

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
met a girl last night and went back to her place, she told me to wear a condom but I said I didn't need one because I had a vasectomy 2 years ago but I lied and shot a big load of sperm inside of her. I hope I got her pregnant but the best part about it is she has no idea who I am (name, where I live).

This is the 2nd time I have done this, last year while in Seattle I did the same thing the funny thing is 3 weeks ago I had to be in Seattle for work and I found the girl and she had a little child with her. I want to spread my seed all around the USA (trying to father 50 kids). I now have 2 and hope last night will lead to 3.

I hate trolls, and I hate dirtbags who do stuff to women. But regardless of whether you actually did this or not, I hate you.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hung 1988 -
OMFG! i cannot believe you actually do this and think it is in anyway acceptable!
Shame on you. as desperate as i am to be a father and be a loving parent to my children, i would sooner go without children than having to come by them in the way you describe.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

Funny thing?

Loser. Loser. Loser.

Maybe she gave you a disease. If that happened, considering your statements, you'd deserve it.