one-night stand vs. committed relationship

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd say a committed relationship, definitely. Sex with someone you love is different and much more intimate in my opinion.

Even before I met my bf (over two years ago) I'd rather have regular fuck-buddy than a one night stand. One night stands are OK but normally I was left wanting more.

At first when I got into experimenting with guys I was just amazed at how easy it was to get laid and got a bit carried away, but after a while it started to seem less fun and less satisfying and more sleazy.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd say a committed relationship, definitely. Sex with someone you love is different and much more intimate in my opinion.

Even before I met my bf (over two years ago) I'd rather have regular fuck-buddy than a one night stand. One night stands are OK but normally I was left wanting more.

At first when I got into experimenting with guys I was just amazed at how easy it was to get laid and got a bit carried away, but after a while it started to seem less fun and less satisfying and more sleazy.

actually you brought up a good point. earlier in the thread i broadened the horizon by including casual sex (with one or more partners, either or) instead of just one-night stands

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ms. T, you have never had a one nighter by any definition, so you just don't know and therefore you certailnly can't judge.

I'm not judging.
:rolleyes:

I have had some incredible raw sex for sex's sake and several times I haven't even come which hasn't bothered me in the slightest. Like last night for instance.

Good for you.

There are women who can appreciate sex for sex's sake with no strings attached and there are guys who are happy to lay back and enjoy the ride whilst they take what they want.

Yes, there are.

I don't confuse this with relationships and life plans. It is possible :smile: :wink:

Cool!

amen. seems like there's a stigma against the "one-night stand" as being a copout for relationships but certainly everyone who's had or prefers one night stands have varying reasons for doing so, doesn't necessarily mean they don't know how to commit. depending on where you are in your life, ONS might be more practical than a committed relationship

Marley, a one night stand is a one night stand. If you like having them, more power to you. It's kind of odd you should mention the following:

http://www.lpsg.org/1419917-post12.html

"i don't pick up strangers but that's just me. i don't really fancy being robbed or murdered or carjacked or given an STD all over a blowjob"

I guess all your one night stands are clean of any STD's. You must be psychic. :rolleyes:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have only ever had two - one night stands.
The men I sleep with always come back for seconds. :cool:

lol but that don't mean you always want seconds of them, some men just don't now what they doin (thanks to people who fake orgasms, how are they supposed to learn)