One Night Stand's Brother

southernstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I must preface with the fact I am mildly narcissistic and to quote Margaret Cho, "I just want you to want me." Well, I am also fairly open minded.

I had been messaging an old friend from high school on facebook, and he ended up messaging my phone. Granted, I am good friends with his sister, who is also a friend with benefits of mine. He knows she and I had sex. Well, we were talking about getting head and I was telling him I've never had amazing head. He asked why, and if I was big, and I was like "yea, bigger than some."

Then he asked for numbers, and I shared. Then he goes "I'll see it when I believe it." I saw that as a smack in the face...like saying "Oh, lies." So I was like "bam, here ya go" and sent a picture. Then he asked if I would ever do anything with a guy, and I was like "no, not really" but then ended up entertaining the ideas he had. Then he called.

Well, the more I talked to him, the more I realized I was in way over my head. I attempted to back-track because I was saying more in entertaining him than I would ever willingly do. Hell, his sister is a great lay, but I couldn't ever consider doing it in reality, but it was just a normal run-of-the-mill "ooh, attention from someone moment." He said we were still cool, and he was flattered that I even entertained the idea.

So, have you ever led someone on just to get the attention, regardless of who? Is there anyway to stop these types of impulses, or to decrease the narcissistic attention-whoring?

Rammajamma771

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Let him do it, dude! What will it hurt? Are you afraid he might "turn you"? Guy sex is the greatest. 99% of guys are just like you; they want it and when the deed is done, they put on their pants and leave.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think its narcissism more than teasing. You know the old saying "if you've got it, flaunt it." All men who are extremely hung like to see someone interested in it, even when they have no intention of hooking up. Ever since I was fully developed in the crotch I've felt good showing it, in the high school showers, at the swimming pool showers, in the gang showers in the Army, and even now when I'm in the gym showers. When guys are obviously eyeballing your hefty package there's the tendency to let them see the best of it. We can't get fucked every day but it helps to fantasize about getting it from a voyeur, who clearly is getting pleasure from staring at your masculine equipment.

shayrossen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lot of it depends on whether the dude is out or not - if he's out, is he completely out, like to his sister ... and what's your relationship with her? Just friend/w/bennies? What would she think if she knew you had oral sex with a dude (non-reciprocating, of course) ... test the waters ... I agree with the above statement, no one really knows how to give good head to a dude than another dude ... can you trust him to keep quiet? Hell, do 'em both ... you know, keeping it in the family

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have you ever done anything with a guy?

i've teased guys before, i don't mind the attention. but i'm not usually down for it

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why not just tell him you appreciate his attention, but you're not interested in having sex with him?

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not even sharing a wank?
It seems if your that narcissistic, you'd probably get off on another guy enjoying playing with your cock, or just watching you playing with it.
And I honestly do believe most guys entertain the idea of stroking with other guys.
It's just a matter of making your limits clear from the start.