One Night Stands

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I am only 19, so I undersand I'm not really in those "Fucking Years" that Eddie Murphy was talking about all the way back when, but I'm still wondering. Right now, right now, I have a girl - so I dont think I'll be doing any one night stands...but I've always wondered how it worked. I've never had a one night stand before, although I've met girls and hooked up (fuck buddy?) I dont think that qualifies.

So, how exactly does it even go down...strategically? Haha. I mean, do you go out hoping for one...or does it sorta just happen, and how does it play out in terms of detail? There are 18+ clubs that I've gone too, and in foresight I see the potential in some of those interactions, but I dont know. I need answers, haha.

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Think of it like a sex buddy that would never work out, for whatever reason.

You get drunk at a club, meet a cute little thing and start dancing, next thing you know you're grinding and then you're going back to your/her place together. If you smoothed her up enough at the club she'll invite you in and the rest is pretty much the same as any partner.

And when you wake up you wonder what you were thinking and part ways. Hence one night stand. :)

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love one night stands. Yup - start out in a club, drink it up, dance, have fun and see who you connect with - someone you are attracted to that is attracted to you. One night stands have always happened when i was just wanting to be out and have fun, not looking for a one night stand and in the end, its the women that have picked me up to have sex with them and since they were always hot, i am like "OKAY! let's go!".
have sex, catch a bit of a nap, have some more sex, maybe shower together, shower sex and go home. it's a lot easier when you are the one getting picked up on.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes you can end up with a racoon date as my oldest son called them.

You wake up, look at her and chew your arm off so you can get out of the bed and get out of the apartment/house without waking her up.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am only 19, so I undersand I'm not really in those "Fucking Years" that Eddie Murphy was talking about all the way back when, but I'm still wondering. Right now, right now, I have a girl - so I dont think I'll be doing any one night stands...but I've always wondered how it worked. I've never had a one night stand before, although I've met girls and hooked up (fuck buddy?) I dont think that qualifies.

So, how exactly does it even go down...strategically? Haha. I mean, do you go out hoping for one...or does it sorta just happen, and how does it play out in terms of detail? There are 18+ clubs that I've gone too, and in foresight I see the potential in some of those interactions, but I dont know. I need answers, haha.

TO me one night stands mean you meet the girl you havent seen and fuck after it.. I won't call a night stand if you get her phone # and then have sex a day or two later.. that's called a hook up.

One day I was driving and I saw two girls in a car... I follow them for a few streets ( not followed I was going in the same direction) then I stopped besides them and pulled out one of my business cards and give one to the girl driving.. that happened like at 6:10 pm and about 9 pm what do you know? she called me and she came to my house. I didn't know what we were going to do but, I ask my uncle for the keys of an apt on the beach, and we took off. We fucked, she took a couple of pictures while I was in the bathroom ( weird uh? :) ) I didnt mind. We came back at 11am after we went to watch the sunrise in the morning.. I talked to her a few times after that but nothing else happened.

thats the closest I have been to one night stand. Another was that I was fucking a girl right, and her sister came to me and I flirted with her and it happened. We did it and I did not see her anymore. I don't know if that counted as a 1 night stand because I have seen her before, never crossed words with her. she told me "you are fucking big" as if her sister told her.. :) so, I guess some girls are curious and the lucky guys that have bigger penises get more of the share. :)

I have many others hook ups but, I wouldn't say they were 1 nighters.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
btw, I would had more 1 night stands, but I don't visit clubs often only with my gf and friends.. Not for hook ups. And there is more potential in girls that attend clubs regularly to have an STD.. :)

times I have been to clubs? 4 times.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I love one night stands. Yup - start out in a club, drink it up, dance, have fun and see who you connect with - someone you are attracted to that is attracted to you. One night stands have always happened when i was just wanting to be out and have fun, not looking for a one night stand and in the end, its the women that have picked me up to have sex with them and since they were always hot, i am like "OKAY! let's go!".
have sex, catch a bit of a nap, have some more sex, maybe shower together, shower sex and go home. it's a lot easier when you are the one getting picked up on.

Goodwood, you hit on it for me! When I've gone trolling for sex, it remains elusive. When I'm just being me, not searching it out, sex comes and jumps on me and starts humping me in public! :biggrin1::wink:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You wake up, look at her and chew your arm off so you can get out of the bed and get out of the apartment/house without waking her up.

Never heard that term before but I love it.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It doesn't have to begin at a club or bar. I've gone on plenty of dates (blind and otherwise), where we'd gone out and done something (dinner, movie, bowling, concert), then decided to come back to one of our apartments or dorms and had sex. Just nice, friendly, sex.

We were both curious or attracted to the other's body, we were both horny, we were both available, I had condoms or she was on the pill. We stripped each other naked and sex happened, standing, sitting, lying down. Then a nice snuggly sleepover, maybe some more sex in the morning, a shared shower, and one of us gets dressed and is outa there!

It neither bad nor good necessarily. It just is. Some folks you just want to have sex with once; some you want to have sex with for ever.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Never had one. Had a few offers but turned them down, for the fairly obvious reasons that I was still way too sober and able to realize that the women picking me up were old enough to be my mom and looked it, too.

Then again I rarely go to bars anymore and when I did go it was to drink and not to pick up anybody. Clubs would be an even rarer sight to see me at so no go there.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I've never been set up to do a one-night stand from a club before. Idk why not though...:(

I've been to a few since I turned 18. Maybe 4 times, not once did it turn into a one night stand. One did turn into a friends with benefits....which somehow turned into dating, then into nothing.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

I've have had a few of these, where you wake up and realize the only thing you have in common was a half hour last night.

This is bad when you have a strange man or woman padding about and friends drop by...

...mouth goes into overload about what's going on...