Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
what's the strangest thing a one night stand did or tired to do?

Mine is not that strange but it took me off guard. Met this hot guy via aol, he looked like a young Mark Harmon. We spent the night going from club to club whe. The night ended and we went back to his apartment and started messing around half way through he flips my leg in the air and starts sucking my toes, and took them all in his mouth at once. Now what got m about the whole thing is we danced all night, my show, sock and feet were all sweaty. My first thought we ew, but I felt nice and I thought well if it turns him on why not but I was not sucking his feet. Lol!

Toes-R-Us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what's the strangest thing a one night stand did or tired to do?

Mine is not that strange but it took me off guard. Met this hot guy via aol, he looked like a young Mark Harmon. We spent the night going from club to club whe. The night ended and we went back to his apartment and started messing around half way through he flips my leg in the air and starts sucking my toes, and took them all in his mouth at once. Now what got m about the whole thing is we danced all night, my show, sock and feet were all sweaty. My first thought we ew, but I felt nice and I thought well if it turns him on why not but I was not sucking his feet. Lol!
Yeah, the sweat is what can make it great for some of us foot fetishists, others like a squeaky clean foot, fresh out of the shower!

Toes-R-Us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and if it makes you feel any better, If you had not brushed your teeth before making out with him, each of your mouths "May" have had as much bacteria inside, as a healthy sweaty foot that has been covered by a sock and shoe. Sweat is composed of about 98 percent water and about two percent dissolved salts and nitrogenous wastes, such as urea and uric acid. The Bacteria comes from the skin, and how often it is cleaned, or if you have something like athletes foot that is a diff story, that is what I meant by "healthy foot"