One nut bigger than the other?

Trickdick321

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone here have one ball that's bigger or hangs lower than the other? I was just curious, because all my life my left nut has always been bigger and hung lower. To the point where I sometimes sit on it if I'm not carefull. Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here is the link to the other thread.

BTW. If your balls were always perfectly next to each other, you'd rack yourself by walking, leaning over, turning, crouching down, sitting down, standing up... could you imagine what would happen when you dance.
You'd end up on the dance floor. :rolleyes:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IanTheTall said:
Here is the link to the other thread.

BTW. If your balls were always perfectly next to each other, you'd rack yourself by walking, leaning over, turning, crouching down, sitting down, standing up... could you imagine what would happen when you dance.
You'd end up on the dance floor. :rolleyes:
some just gotta dance... no matter what! :biggrin1:

tanuki-balls.gif

The great Tanuki (Japanese legendary raccoon-like shape shifter)

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Left one is lower, but they are about the same size.

When I was really little (5/6) I thought however many balls you had was how many kids you could have. (my granddad had 7 kids. That would have been weird if I was right...) :biggerGrin:

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually its very normal for one nut to be larger than the other. Its also normal for one to hang lower than the other and yes you can sit on them and bruise them as I have done. I did that as I slid across a car seat. Squished my right nut under my leg and bruised it pretty bad. Had to go to the doctor to have it checked out.