One of my fantasies

BigDickBieber

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my biggest fantasies is having Usher (a total hottie of you ask me) all to myself in a hotel room late at night. I just thought I'd share my fantasies with you guys! :) (Written in story style).

I walked into the room to see Usher laying across the bed, totally naked but his briefs. I had an instant woody the moment I saw him. I slowly walked towards him and he had a big sexy smile on his sexy face. I knew I wanted him. I wanted him bad. I wanted him real bad. I walked up to him and rolled onto the bed into his big arms. We immediately began making out. Tongue and all. I was rubbing up his body, especially his 6-pack. He was just so perfect. At this point I had the biggest stiffy you could ever imagine. My dick was so hard it had to have been 3-4 inches long!

I slowly pulled down his briefs... he was big. Real big. My mouth was watering hoping I could put his manhood down my jugular and gargle his rod as I caressed his hairy and moist nut sack. He giggled a bit as I smiled and kissed the head of his big cock. I giggled back. Then I went all out, and he loved it. Hard and fast. Deeper and deeper I shoved my head onto his choclate night stick and was almost choking on his stiffy. 8 inches of black meat, and I was loving it. My dick was so hard it almost hurt. He was moaning and moaning and I was sucking him off while jacking off his dick faster and faster. It was so hot! He was about to blow his load down my throat but I stopped and told him no. I wasn't about to let him finish without doing the one thing I love most - taking chocolate up the anus. It was time.

I got down on all fours on the bed and spread'em like I was being patted down by a police officer. He knew what to do and he knew I liked it. "Are you ready for me to put it in?" he asked. "Okaly-dokaly-doo!" I shouted back. BAM! It felt like he shoved a broomstick up my rectum. It hurt for a split second but then it felt like heaven. Me and Usher, getting it on in a hotel on a bed. It was like heaven. Faster and faster, more and more friction. I would have masturbated while he was fucking me but I can't blow a load since I'm a eunich and I had my testicles removed at a young age to maintain my high-pitched singing voice. He kept going deeper and I kept getting tighter until... he did it. He came... in my ass crack. I let out a "BAWWW!!!" and so did he. He pulled out and I sucked the last bit of cum off his rod.

We smiled, kissed and I got up and walked towards the door. He started to put back on his briefs and at the last minute he said, "Wait! Me, you and the Brothers in a 5-way tomorrow in my room?" My eyes lit up and I smiled and nodded. "You know I'll be there. I'm the mack daddy of Heimlich County and I can't get enough dick." I opened the door and walked down the hallway while singing my hit single, "You and Me" to myself. I had gotten what I wanted - gay anal sex. And I loved every second of it.

http://www.twanmul.com/oldsites/sony-ericsson-and-usher.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: