One of my fantasies

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by BigDickBieber, Aug 9, 2009.

1. BigDickBieber

BigDickBieber New Member

One of my biggest fantasies is having Usher (a total hottie of you ask me) all to myself in a hotel room late at night. I just thought I'd share my fantasies with you guys! :) (Written in story style).

I walked into the room to see Usher laying across the bed, totally naked but his briefs. I had an instant woody the moment I saw him. I slowly walked towards him and he had a big sexy smile on his sexy face. I knew I wanted him. I wanted him bad. I wanted him real bad. I walked up to him and rolled onto the bed into his big arms. We immediately began making out. Tongue and all. I was rubbing up his body, especially his 6-pack. He was just so perfect. At this point I had the biggest stiffy you could ever imagine. My dick was so hard it had to have been 3-4 inches long!

I slowly pulled down his briefs... he was big. Real big. My mouth was watering hoping I could put his manhood down my jugular and gargle his rod as I caressed his hairy and moist nut sack. He giggled a bit as I smiled and kissed the head of his big cock. I giggled back. Then I went all out, and he loved it. Hard and fast. Deeper and deeper I shoved my head onto his choclate night stick and was almost choking on his stiffy. 8 inches of black meat, and I was loving it. My dick was so hard it almost hurt. He was moaning and moaning and I was sucking him off while jacking off his dick faster and faster. It was so hot! He was about to blow his load down my throat but I stopped and told him no. I wasn't about to let him finish without doing the one thing I love most - taking chocolate up the anus. It was time.

I got down on all fours on the bed and spread'em like I was being patted down by a police officer. He knew what to do and he knew I liked it. "Are you ready for me to put it in?" he asked. "Okaly-dokaly-doo!" I shouted back. BAM! It felt like he shoved a broomstick up my rectum. It hurt for a split second but then it felt like heaven. Me and Usher, getting it on in a hotel on a bed. It was like heaven. Faster and faster, more and more friction. I would have masturbated while he was fucking me but I can't blow a load since I'm a eunich and I had my testicles removed at a young age to maintain my high-pitched singing voice. He kept going deeper and I kept getting tighter until... he did it. He came... in my ass crack. I let out a "BAWWW!!!" and so did he. He pulled out and I sucked the last bit of cum off his rod.

We smiled, kissed and I got up and walked towards the door. He started to put back on his briefs and at the last minute he said, "Wait! Me, you and the Brothers in a 5-way tomorrow in my room?" My eyes lit up and I smiled and nodded. "You know I'll be there. I'm the mack daddy of Heimlich County and I can't get enough dick." I opened the door and walked down the hallway while singing my hit single, "You and Me" to myself. I had gotten what I wanted - gay anal sex. And I loved every second of it.

http://www.twanmul.com/oldsites/sony-ericsson-and-usher.jpg

#1 BigDickBieber, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
  2. BigDickBieber

BigDickBieber New Member

Hoping I can get some opinions...?

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice