Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Preface: It's 10 am and the first class I have is logic. I try to pay attention to the professor ... but I'm continually drifting off... thinking about this really attractive guy in my class....

I show up to class late ( I couldn't find parking which is quite typical for my campus). As I rush into the room, the professor breaks from mid-lecture to give me a half-annoyed stare before going back to his less than mildly interesting instruction of how to complete truth tables.

I snake through the students already seated to collapse in my usually desk. I notice a few people staring at me as I drop my purse, heavy with books, to the floor. A soft 'sorry' escapes my lips as I slide my legs forward so that I'm facing the professor. Most of the eyes turn back around to the front, except for his.

I immediately turn my head to the left and give him a quick smile. In response he turns his focus back towards the professor.
(Why is it guys rarely smile back?)

A bit down trodden, thinking that today could have possibly been the day we strike up a conversation, I slouch down in my chair quite low, almost laying in my seat. Boredom consumes me almost instantly as the professor rambles on... and my eyes are back towards the guy.

I know his name because the professor picked on him one day in class; It's Jon.

Although I've never seen him standing, you can tell he's pretty tall by the length of his legs. They're pretty toned, not too muscular... but his calf muscle has the sexy indention below it. His shoes are cute.. loafers kinda. My gaze glides upwards to his shorts, noticeably tight around the thighs, they too appear muscular. Unconsciously I lick my lips... and from what I can tell, he doesn't notice me staring at him.

He's a white guy... tan though... probably plays some kind of a sport... Shaved head.. that justin timberlake thing going on.... light eyes...

Biting my lip, I start to wonder how big he is..
It seems like he could be promising in that area ....
His muscular forearms holding me down in bed..
His soft lips sliding across mine....

I can feel myself getting increasingly horny but I can't look away from him.
I wonder if anyone notices my breathing is heavier?
I look around for a second, but no one seems to be paying attention to me..

I turn my attention back to him...
well, really more towards the crotch of his shorts.
They're a really clothy material.. and tight..
I bet I can sneak a peak of the goods if i just...

He looks over.
I look away.

'Fuck'.. I curse myself mentally realizing that I was completely eye-fucking this guy.

Wet, caught, and embarrassed I zone back in on the professor.

Jon gets up and leaves immediately after class....

I'll never get to talk to this guy.

Henryclan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great start...can't wait to see how she manages to meet him. I was a math major in college and I remember how boring logic classes can be. I used to do anything to pass the time, except pay attention.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Guys often don't smile back on purpose. Keeps the girl interested. It's the eye contact you need to watch for. As long as he makes contact, you're in. Sit next to him, or try, and start simple. "Got a pen I can borrow?", "Did you get the notes from last class?", "What chapter were we supposed to read?". Icebreaker questions. You may already have a pen, the notes and know what to read but it doesn't matter. That first moment when you two interract is vital. Don't wait for him to make the first move. He might be shy or oblivious to your attraction. The more face time you log the easier it'll be to talk with him.

Consequently, if this is completely fictitious than you can ignore my advice hahaha. I like it so far