Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What kind of dimensions would that be? 7&1/2 girth? 7 length or over?

So, perhaps this is a good example of someone with the burden of such a fat cock that few women can take it in their mouth and possibly in their pussy (at least, comfortably). Aside from the massive ego boost he'd get when whopping it out, it's probably quite disappointing if he can't get the full blowjob to completion.

Last edited:

hoolibubba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Its from Welcome to FarangDingDong!!! its all fake but I still love looking at those plastic bewbies,I get the feeling that during most of the video the guy is pumped with a ring on and then ring off at the end as he looks a lot thinner for the cum shot,also could just be a fake cock ,the girls chests are fake so why not the guys bits too.

Have a look at the site though.

aboveaverageguy

Experimental Member
Media
Its from Welcome to FarangDingDong!!! its all fake but I still love looking at those plastic bewbies,I get the feeling that during most of the video the guy is pumped with a ring on and then ring off at the end as he looks a lot thinner for the cum shot,also could just be a fake cock ,the girls chests are fake so why not the guys bits too.

Have a look at the site though.

Yeah, I dunno if the dick is real. I've talked to the guy and he says it is. Obviously he pumps a lot if it's real. If it's fake, I've never seen one like it.

I have quite a few of vids from the site. Couple of them he looks even bigger than in this clip. He really likes to jam his dick into their mouths and most of the girls on that site are not even 5ft tall.