One of the world's biggest dicks . . .

mindseye: Heh. Let's hope it doesn't get the other one re-elected. ;)

Donk: [quote author=mindseye link=board=meetgreet;num=1071422232;start=0#1 date=12/14/03 at 09:55:19]Heh.  Let's hope it doesn't
get the other one re-elected.  ;)[/quote]

Not to worry. I doubt it will help Chirac's re-election chances.

mindseye: [quote author=Donk link=board=meetgreet;num=1071422232;start=0#2 date=12/14/03 at 10:51:42]

Not to worry. I doubt it will help Chirac's re-election chances.[/quote]

Wait -- Chirac? You mean Bush was the one who was captured?

dfox7.3x5: I share Mindseye's concern. So now that we have Saddam, maybe we can concentrate our efforts on determining whether Mr. bin Laden is still alive and maybe capture him, too? Let's focus on our own backyard for a change.

What do you guys think about Howard Dean? (Politically, unless someone has the scoop on his endowment :D)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Uuugh, don't call him a dick, dicks do deserve better than that ! They bring us pleasure and pride, not pains in the arse (... or... well ::) if I give it a thought... :p)

Anyway, don't worry. Chirac cannot be re-elected. (Chirac can be jailed for corruption, instead.) ;D (I am not too much thrilled with the guy... laughs silly, speaks like a typewriter, smokes too much, behaves like a dumb with the Republican Guards at the Elysée Palace...) But anyway, a new French president in 2007 will not really change France's political attitudes...

tracksuitboy: [quote author=Donk link=board=meetgreet;num=1071422232;start=0#0 date=12/14/03 at 09:08:12]. . . is now in custody: http://msnbc.msn.com/Default.aspx?id=3708151&p1=0[/quote]
Do you mean the one pictured on the left or right in this article? 'Cause as far as I know the one on the right is still roaming freely! :D

Donk: [quote author=tracksuitboy link=board=meetgreet;num=1071422232;start=0#8 date=12/15/03 at 04:19:56]
Do you mean the one pictured on the left or right in this article?  'Cause as far as I know the one on the right is still roaming freely! :D[/quote]

Then I obviously am refering to the man on the left. It's important that you learn the difference between a dick and a Bush. Real men love Bush!

sven_gay: Why isn't Bush in Prison too? He's one of the biggest War-Criminals I've ever heard of....and I'm from Germany...I know what I say !!! Maybe both should stay in one Prison Room for a lifetime.

tracksuitboy: Sven, you've put yourself on the Hate List of several board members! Well done! :D

josh82823: What, are you like 12 years old? Just curious.....

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Either way, now that Sadaam's in custody, I can't help but wonder what will happen to our changing diplomacy and international relations standards. An online friend of mine made mentioned of the headline, and I remember replying with a need to refocus on important domestic issues. If you'll excuse the bluntness, perhaps it's time for Bush to stop being so trite with terms like "freedom," "justice," "fairness," "security," and most of all, "America[n]."

drrionelli: OK, children, let's play nice, now! :mad:

Seriously, let's rejoice in our ability to express ourselves as we wish without fear of "Big Brother's" taking us to task.

Imperialistic backslapping and flag-waving aside, we should cheer that this zealot has been caught. And, whatever you feel about the political constructs that brought said capture to fruition, bear in mind that freedom of expression includes the expression of unpopular ideas.

If you wish to speak well or poorly of any person or any concept, just be sure that you do so in an informed manner, and with respect to other viewpoints.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=sven_gay link=board=meetgreet;num=1071422232;start=0#10 date=12/15/03 at 08:38:06]Why isn't Bush in Prison too? He's one of the biggest War-Criminals I've ever heard of....and I'm from Germany...I know what I say !!! Maybe both should stay in one Prison Room for a lifetime.[/quote]
Sven, just what kind of mental retardation are you blabbing about? His faults not withstanding, Dubya, ( That's George W. Bush!) has gone after these motherfuckers with an unparalleled vengeance! And you sayHe should be in jail as a war criminal? :eek: What kind of stupid statement is that anyway?! Learn your history before you go shooting off your mouth again. :mad:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=meetgreet;num=1071422232;start=0#13 date=12/15/03 at 15:55:18]perhaps it's time for Bush to stop being so trite with terms like "freedom," "justice," "fairness," "security," and most of all, "America[n]."[/quote]

Dee, would you have Mr. Bush homogenize the country into a U.N.-type entity, an irrelavent, powerless, ass-kissing stooge that bends over when a terrorist says, "F**k you!"?

Give me a leader who not only believes in "freedom," "justice," "fairness," "security," and most of all, "America[n]," but proudly announces it to the world. I follow him with pride.

Donk: Pecker, brilliantly said!

P.S. Apologies for starting this thread that has turned into a political discussion on the "Meet and Greet" section rather than in "Etc." I guess it was somewhat naive of me to think we could all just agree that capturing one of history's most brutal tyrants was a good thing and that some people could resist the temptation to add their potshots at the man most responsible for bringing him to justice.

hawl: [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1071422232;start=0#17 date=12/16/03 at 05:06:22]

Dee, would you have Mr. Bush homogenize the country into a U.N.-type entity, an irrelavent, powerless, ass-kissing stooge that bends over when a terrorist says, "F**k you!"?[/quote]  :eek: ??? :D :D Yeah, that's really the alternative people like decorated combat veteran John Kerry are presenting to the mood swings of that recovering alkie and his cabal of petulant Vietnam-avoiders! Yeah, James Baker, Colin Powell, and Pat Buchanan are sissies for protesting a foreign policy based on detailed, mulled-over information received through the fillings in President Bush's teeth! Bob Kerrey, Max Cleland, Fritz Hollings-www.deal-with-it.org/general/military_service.htm, Valerie Plame, and Joe Wilson are the ones with little experience "in harm's way"? Not Bush, who before becoming President regardless of his country's pressing defense needs had never ventured further away from the safe U.S. than Mexico? Pecker, I suspect you may have fallen off the wagon and dipped back into the Yohimbe Jar! Ride it out, man, don't let that stuff get on top of you :D!