One of those straight guys gettin their rocks off with guys threads...

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With all these robo-sex threads around (thanks Westworld), a question popped into my head.

Suppose sex-bots were a real thing (not conscious, but programmed with a good simulated AI and assembled well enough that they seem pretty real).

For those who would mess around with a sexbot, since the robots only mimic a gender, and underneath it all are just complicated toys... does the projected gender of the robot matter to you? If Massagebot 1000 offered to finish you off with a happy ending, would you take it up on the offer (moreso a question for guys who wouldn't accept such an offer from a flesh & blood guy).

Asking because there are toys which are at least vaguely male which I know some straight guys use on occasion (vibes or dildos for primary mechanical purpose of hitting certain spots, not as fantasy of doing another guy). Is there a point where the toys become too male? Would it directly kill your arousal, or would it be more of a shame thing driving it?

And if you wouldn't mess around with any kind of sexbot (regardless of how it's built to look), boo on you and your boring self :p

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With all these robo-sex threads around (thanks Westworld), a question popped into my head.

Suppose sex-bots were a real thing (not conscious, but programmed with a good simulated AI and assembled well enough that they seem pretty real).

For those who would mess around with a sexbot, since the robots only mimic a gender, and underneath it all are just complicated toys... does the projected gender of the robot matter to you? If Massagebot 1000 offered to finish you off with a happy ending, would you take it up on the offer (moreso a question for guys who wouldn't accept such an offer from a flesh & blood guy).

Asking because there are toys which are at least vaguely male which I know some straight guys use on occasion (vibes or dildos for primary mechanical purpose of hitting certain spots, not as fantasy of doing another guy). Is there a point where the toys become too male? Would it directly kill your arousal, or would it be more of a shame thing driving it?

And if you wouldn't mess around with any kind of sexbot (regardless of how it's built to look), boo on you and your boring self :p

I like your speculative and adventurous bent--discovery!
It reminds me of a favorite passage in Donne's poetry :

Licence my roving hands, and let them go,
Before, behind, between, above, below.
O my America! my new-found-land,
My kingdom, safeliest when with one man mann’d,
My Mine of precious stones, My Empirie,
How blest am I in this discovering thee!

It's also clear to me that your current occupation does not require you to fill out an undirected-time report...

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, since whether a robot, or real thing, it's representative of a dude. It's clear what the intent would be. Not judging, just not my thing.

Now if you had a she-model, with nice tits, a pussy that vibrated, eyes rolled around in her head, sucked my cock non-stop for a hour, told me ever 5 seconds how big I am, but also had an on/off volume switch (joking!!!!), I'm there.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, since whether a robot, or real thing, it's representative of a dude. It's clear what the intent would be. Not judging, just not my thing.

Now if you had a she-model, with nice tits, a pussy that vibrated, eyes rolled around in her head, sucked my cock non-stop for a hour, told me ever 5 seconds how big I am, but also had an on/off volume switch (joking!!!!), I'm there.

Suppose it looked like a roomba (those robotic vaccuum things). It just hovers over your wang and gives you the old wax on / wax off.

Where's the line you draw between the robot is a toy -vs- the robot is a man? Is it just if it's shaped like a man where you draw the line? How blurry could that line get (like would a non-sentient C3P0 work?)

Reactions: Jjz1109

If the robot has a dick it's too gay.

Two tits and a fully functioning vagina, and I am all in to fucking Miss Terminator 2000, otherwise "I'll be gone"

Reactions: Hatt_101