One Penis, two urine streams

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by HachiGoLucky, Jul 24, 2004.

1. HachiGoLucky

HachiGoLucky New Member

I was hoping someone could explain this to me. Sometimes when I pee there are two different streams of urine. Although funny it can get messy. The angle is sometimes small enough that both steams are in the toilet, but sometims the angle is so big i have to decide which stream goes in the toilet and which one I wipe up after. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

Good question! --One we've only hinted at I believe in the past discussions here and didn't really take off with it for any substantive answers!

IMHO-- this is a common problem as well for many of us men--myself included.

I've noticed it more in the morning either around episodes of AM Wood (erections upon awakening) or, upon just after ejaculating semen. To me--it seems the inner sides of the urethra just inside the meatus, (the pee-hole opening at the end of the glans) seem to "stick together" and cause the split stream. (I can understand this happening upon having just ejaculated---the semen is a sticky substance, isn't it?)
    At other times, I dunno WHY it really happens. It can be---a nuisance.

I've found pulling downward on my penis just before beginning to urinate (kinda stretching it a bit) seems to help. Also, when I've begun noticing the split stream effect beginning, I will stop peeing, pull downward to "stretch" the penis length a bit, even pinch the end of the glans!....then resume peeing (usually by then a STRAIGHT stream!).

'Hope this helps and gets the others answering here! I can assure you it's not an uncommon problem. Sticky, smelly wet public restroom floors and angy wives finding water around household commodes will all attest to the problem!

I think most of us fellas want to aim much better than we do, it's just sometimes--we can't always help it! ;)

3. HachiGoLucky

HachiGoLucky New Member

Thanks so much. I'll try that and see if it works.

4. JoeWide2

Gold Member

Thanks, fellas. This is the kind of valuable information that we just can't get anywhere else. Thank goodness for LPSG! :)

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

A pretty common cause of 'viper piss' is an obstruction in the urethra. When an erection during sleep occurs, precum is likely to occur as well. Some of it remains in the urethra and dries, forming a small obstruction. In the morning, a strong piss stream usually dislodges the dried fluid, but if the stream is not strong enough, the urine is forced around the blockage rather than knocking it loose. This will often result in the stream splitting. Gently squeezing the glans is usually sufficient to loosen that crusty little glob of dried precum.

6. txquis

Gold Member

Yes,
    this happens to me all the time, and i have probably been
    more concerned about it than i should have been.
    thanks for the info, guys.

7. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

It's just a weird phenomenon. The only time I've ever seen it mentioned was in the movie "Me, Myself, and Irene". Pretty funny scene.

8. raj

raj New Member

Albums:
    Boy, I can't tell you how many times that second stream has hit my pant leg (once while at work). I had to find a quick way back to my desk and sit to wait for it to dry. Very embarassing!!!
    Glad to hear that this is more common than I thought.

This is one good topic of LPSG! Put's me at ease a bit....

9. Imported

Gold Member

suaige: A doctor's reply. While being circumcised one side of the end of my glans was cut off, so its rounded on one side and flat on the other down 1/16-1/8 of an inch maybe. I thought this might be the cause of "viper piss" and asked my urologist, he said no, that it should have nothing to do with it, but that it was really common and is just the way guys are.

P.S. a way to feel a bit awkward, while having a doctor look over your member ask you what is going on? After explaining it to him he was very interested. "you read about things like this all the time but you never see them." Ya I'm a freak aint I? :wacko:

P.S.S. Would you say "You have a very long eurethra" is a euphamism for you have a really long dick? :eek:

10. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    A split stream is common if there is some obstruction in the urethra, such as dried seminal fluid from a nightime arousal.

However, this condition can also occur if there is inflamation of the urethra, for example due to a mild infection. This will not always have painful or burning symptoms, so you might not be aware of the problem. The inflamed surfaces of the urethra may stick to each other when the urethral orifice is closed, just as the surfaces of a wound tend to adhere. When the urine flow forces them apart, sometimes they will adhere at one point for a while, causing the stream to be split in two until the tissue peels apart. If the condition is persistent, you might want to have your doctor check for inflamation or infection.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Garibaldi Biscuit: This drives me crazy as I get it all the time, at first it's kind of funny just due to the sheer oddity of it, but when you've got one stream which basically goes out at 90 degrees the novelty wears off very quickly with the constant need to clean urine off the bathroom floor. :angry:

I hadn't considered the possibility of a dried cum obstruction, so will have to give that a try from now on.

12. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I too have that "two streams" issue all the time. Oh, dried stuff in urethra? Sorry, mine's caused by something else entirely. :lol:

13. benderten2001

Gold Member

Yes.

Yes, I would. :D

14. Martex

Martex Member

Albums:
    I've had as many as 4 streams due to having a long piss slit. If using a toilet to piss, I usually spread my slit fully open, but when I forget, the multiple sprays looks like golden shower scene, quite messy!

15. westell1

westell1 New Member

I have this problem all the time. This was a result of me injuring my penis and right now i still have E.D problems. I cannot get morning wood, split stream urine 100 percent of the time. Also, i have lots of precum if i do try and get erect. Can someone tell me if i can fix this problem?

16. Reallyonlyme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Judging from the floor in the toilet, I think you must go to the same bar I do!

17. bluepony

bluepony Member

I have this sometimes too. i heard a DJ call it "Challenger" pee.

I also live in fear of what I call backfires when the piss dribbles back toward me ( and Pants) toward the end of a piss. A very delicate situation!

18. mandoman

Gold Member

a polyp in the urethra is a common cause, and easily removed.

19. cdarro

cdarro New Member

Generally this is due to mucous or other accumulation i n the urethra and is nothing to worry. So says my urologist.

20. dark_001

dark_001 New Member

i have the same experience 2..... but i want to ask
    1. is it this is the effect of masturbate too much?(i have masturbate 2 in a week)
    2. should i go to see y urologist

Draft saved Draft deleted