One Post changed my life forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
I posted a comment in a certain thread and in doing so, I flirted with the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. To my delight, he flirted back. The flirting in the threads carried into pm. We talked via pm everyday until he went on a trip. I couldn't wait for him to get back. When he did get back, we picked up right where we left off. We mentioned talking on the phone but neither of us came out and asked for the other's number. I finally gave him mine and he called. I still remember that first phone conversation, I was so nervous but I found him so easy to talk to. Between pm, email, text messages, phone conversations, we got to know each other. We spent hours and hours just talking, never running out of things to say. Without ever meeting face to face, I fell in love. He did too.

The day finally came and he asked me to join him on a trip. He still doesn't know this but I was so excited, I cried tears of joy. I was finally going to meet this man I had spent so much time talking to, getting to know, and falling in love with. That first meeting led to many others. As many as time would allow. As we have for nearly a year, we still talk everyday, sometimes all day. We still never run out of things to say. No matter how much time we spend together, it's never enough. When my phone rings and I see his name, my heart jumps with excitement.

He's the most amazing person I've ever met. He loves me with all his heart and he makes sure I know that. We have this connection that I didn't know could exist. We are always thinking of each other and I swear, I can feel what he's thinking, even from 1,000 miles away.

Even though we live 1,000 miles apart, we made a commitment to each other. We are making plans to be together and make our relationship permanent.

So, one post changed the course of my life in a way I never would have dreamed and I couldn't be happier. I love you Rico, more than I can express in words. This past year has been the happiest of my life and that has everything to do with you. I should be packing for our trip this weekend but I wanted to do this first. I can't wait to see you this weekend and celebrate our first year.

Te amo Papi.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
He loves me with all his heart and he makes sure I know that. We have this connection that I didn't know could exist. We are always thinking of each other and I swear, I can feel what he's thinking, even from 1,000 miles away.

Ah, numbahs ...
You two, in the very best way, are just too friggin' much.
For me, one of the joys of this website.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<sniff> That is so beautiful and awesome (and you are both so gorgeous it makes me cry!)

I"m thrilled this has worked out and you both found true love. :biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aww, wonderful post!
Your meeting and that of Mercurialbliss/No Strings are wonderful to read!

I must admit, I found a very close friend on lpsg - just a great guy to chill/hang with and, like yours, it all sprung from one post... well, a debate. :08:

Good luck! :fingersx:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I, too, am moved and touched.
I'm such a softie for a good love story, and numbahs, yours is really moving
and brightened this guy's day.

I wish you and rico a

VERY HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!

AND

A LONG, LONG HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER!!!

Silver

omgiswatdeysay

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gee...I sure wonder who that could be...his name wouldn't happen to rhyme with Chico or Pico does it? Or perhaps you'd rather be on his pico? mwahahahahaaa you crazy kids.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very cool. Wonderful, articulate, heartfelt post of the kind of story that helps wash away the grime of a cynical world.

Hope springs eternal. Love does live.

Best go get me hanky!

Cheers to you both.

Warms the cockles of my heart!

This is too sweet and really I only just found out that this whole romance was going on. I am, apparently, quite dense about these things.

You guys give me hope and right now, since that's all I've got, it's a tremendous gift. Thank you for proving the world isn't as cold and heartless as it seems.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
numbers and rico, I'm really happy for you guys. It's true, you never know when love is going to go.. hello! It couldn't happen to two nicer people than you.

longlife and happiness

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Congratulations! In some ways, the distance is good - it really tests how compatible you are and if it is meant to work out. Clearly it is and will for a long time :biggrin1:

Good luck with whatever it takes to live a little closer to each other!

Edit: and speaking of cute LPSG couples.... *nods to the two posts above*

Last edited:

D_dollar a week

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Numb-face and Rico-man.

You two have also changed my life forever.

From the moment you called me a punk, Numbahs, we've never been separated, despite the insane geographic distance and unmentionable age gap. You're an amazing man. Such a beautiful soul. A warm, unyeilding heart. My angel. Even when we had our rough patches, you were always there for me with arms wide open in the end. You know how I feel about you. I've told you every day for many more months than I care to count. I love you, buddy.

And Rico. What a lucky guy my angel is to have found you. I couldn't think of anyone more perfect for him than an older, more awesome version of myself. You've also meant a great deal to me recently. I can talk to you about things I could with no one else. You're a very special man, and I hope our friendship continues on for eons. I love you, too.

The both of you deserve every happiness the world has to offer. I look up to you individually, and together. You're my role models and inspiration. I'll be there for you whenever you need me, in whatever way I can help. You can also expect for me to hold you to your promises of Disneyland fun. Because, frankly, I deserve it.

Your Little Brother/Adopted Son,

Me

Status
Not open for further replies.