One Post changed my life forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ah numbahs, you sweet man - that was so lovely to read. And a not entirely dissimilar thing happen to me here too. Wonderful, isn't it.

I think you and rico will have many more anniversaries to celebrate - I certainly hope so.

:hug: to you both.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know I love you guys... Congrats on the first of what I am sure will be many anniversaries.

Take it from someone who has experienced a long-distance start to a long-term relationship: It's fucking worth it!

x

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations on your first year!

I can think of so many things to say right now
but nothing that I wouldn't have told you already. I love you guys and I'm extremely happy for you.

Bug hug for you both:grouphug:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh dear god!

my sleeve is all soggy now cos I can't find the tissues! :cool:

Beautiful numbahs! :rolleyes:
turned us all to mush... but beautiful! :redface:

Rico is a lucky bloke to have you... as you are to have him!

a hug for each of you....

:hug: :hug:

:kiss:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I feel as though I should comment as well.

All too often, people hear horror stories about how internet relationships are unhealthy, dangerous, or very unsuccessful. It's nice to see that two adults have found a way to make it work, care for each other, and trust each other enough to let their passion for each other, conquer things like distance.

I think it's beautiful, and it does make the romantic in me feel a bit better.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Congrats, take note of what Donna Summer sang.

So together they will always be
until the stars fall from the sky
so if you find someone you love a lot
you must never let them go
you just hold them tight with all your might
and you say three little words
You say "I love you"

D

deleted3782

Ya know, in some ways life is a numbahs game; and some of us are lucky to finally meet a special person with whom we enjoy their company and, if we are lucky, their life. What are the odds that a guy from the frozen tundra of the north would happen to meet a guy from the sultry swamps of the south? But you guys did, and it works splendidly.

Though you are just one year into your life together, I know that your relationship has strong roots to grow to even greater things. I wish anyone else on this site the same happiness that you guys have found. It has taken work, and it has weathered some storms, but I hope you two have the good fortune to spend a great deal of time with each other. Happy one year anniversary!

Your friend, Ex.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
You meet a guy on the net. You flirt. He says he has a pool. He invites you to visit his pool. You take him up on the offer. One thing leads to another... before you know it... you're in love.

It's been a year and I've seen and heard of some of the trials and triumphs that you guys have gone through. You are two of the nicest guys on the site, and two of the hottest. You two remind me that LPSG is more than just a website: it's a community. There are fights and feuds and crushes and marriages. I am excited thinking about where you two could be in your relationship a year or two down the road.

Cheers to the LPSG power couple.:party2:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What a beautiful, inspiring story.

In an hour I leave to see the guy I met because one post, on another site, changed my life forever. We've been together for five years. People don't think these things happen; they do.

I wish you both all the love and happiness in the world.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Damn, you beautiful man...Its hard to believe that those words would totally change my life and in many ways my perspective on relationships. You see, those words were from the pick up line Numbahs used on me around this time last year (hehe). At first I shrugged it off as another attempt to "cyber" on a big dick website. But after I got to know him, I realized he was totally different from anyone else I had ever met. Those of you who know Numbahs know that he has a sense of innocence and kindness like no other. When you really get to know him, he is best described as a beautiful soul and truly a "nice guy". When you get to know him as I have, you consider him a soul mate...the one you have always searched for but didn't think actually existed.

Although I wasn't looking for a relationship (especially an online one-I thought only desperate people did that), after many hours of online chats and pms, the relationship eventually bumped up to an actual phone call. I couldn't believe how nervous I was when I dialed the phone for the first time...this coming from a person who is very confident about everything he does. However, when I heard his voice for the first time, all my nervousness went away and something happened that has never happened before...I got butterflies in my stomach. Actually, it felt like a butterfly farm to be honest. Things were happening like I never expected them to....I became a teenager in love all over again.

They say that there are actual angels here on earth. I always thought that was myth, until I actually met my angel for the first time. I casually mentioned that I was going on a business trip and it would be nice to have company...thats when the real magic all started (hehe). Numbahs agreed to meet me. Prior to our actual meeting, wild thoughts filled my head...what if he is not who he says he is, what if he is a weirdo, why did I agree to this, he might be a serial killer, what if he snores (hehe)...but all those thoughts went away when I first saw the kindest and angelic (plus very handsome) face that I have ever seen. All my fears and anxiety went away the first moment we exchanged glances...and that damn butterfly farm started up again! Since that day, I have been floating on clouds and still get the butterflies.

And here it is one year later-I can't believe how fast the time has flown by nor how much my love can grow each day. I thought I knew what love was, but I guess I didn't. I didn't realize before now that love can continue to grow and is never ending. I have never known love to be so consuming...he is the first thing on my mind in the morning and the last thing on my mind before going to bed. Also, I realized that I found a best friend, a lover and someone who completes me and makes me a better person.

Yes, my perceptions on many things have changed this year and I owe it all to my angel here on earth. Its been hard not having him around all the time, but it has certainly been worth it. As many of you have shared, there have been the difficult times, but the wonderful times are far more plentiful. I look forward to each and every day when I talk to Numbahs and we share how our days are going...but I really look forward to our visits and the quality time that we spend together.

A big thank you to all those who have shared their kind words and warm sentiments. Many of you have been a great support this year and whether you know it or not, we are very appreciative for that. Numbers, gracias mi angelito for a wonderful year and I look forward to many, many more. Te amo con todo mi corazon!!

And yes Virginia, while Santa doesn't really exist, true love can be found on a big dick site.

Status
Not open for further replies.