One Question..

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Is it reasonable to be turned on by some of our member's members at Yahoo LPSG? Because, yes I am.

I want to know what you think though, why do you post them, is it for kicks, because people have asked, you're just a flirtatious git..whatever?

2. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: Turned on? Sure, that's reasonable.

Getting a crush on a guy just because of his dickshot? Eh, probably a little creepy.

(Me? I'll confess to maybe somewhere in between. ;) )

3. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=mindseye link=board=99;num=1069178115;start=0#1 date=11/18/03 at 10:39:27] (Me?  I'll confess to maybe somewhere in between.  ;)  )[/quote]

Join the crowd. Get in line behind me, though.
    :D

4. Imported

Gold Member

HUMONGOUS: it is definitley possible. so as not to embarrass anyone i have been turned on by a member of this board who shall remain nameless for the time being. we have sent PM's back and forth and exchanged pics, email addys and home phone numbers. it wasn't so much the dick shots that solidified the friendship but it did play a "humongous" role ;D (pun intended). ;D :D ;) :)

5. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=mindseye link=board=99;num=1069178115;start=0#1 date=11/18/03 at 10:39:27]Turned on? Sure, that's reasonable. Getting a crush on a guy just because of his dickshot? Eh, probably a little creepy. (Me? I'll confess to maybe somewhere in between. ;) )[/quote]
    Thanks, well, I aint telling who I like, who am I lying to, I loves you all. ;D

6. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: Since I joined this board a mere month ago I have been turned on by many of you men! Even with out seeing pics of most of you. It's personality, openess and just the all around fun you have that's got me going.

Well, ok, and the fact many of you are much bigger than I, and I have never BEEN with anyone bigger than I...

OK my mind is drawing up pictures for me again... I better stop....

Draft saved Draft deleted