Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No way is it 8". I'd say it's 6 or 6.5 at the most. I really don't find it that extraordinarily thick, although I'd gladly suck it (as long as he's not too fat!)

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not at all that long, is it?

If he were to press it up to his stomach, it would reach nowhere near his bellybutton.
Now, in my case(almost 6' tall; penis, just over 7.5" long) I'd have to be at least 8 inches long in order for my penis to make it to my bellybutton.
(This is while standing up, incidentally. When I'm sitting, or crouching, my penis does appear to go beyond)
So the length of this guy's penis is no more than 7", unless he's just very tall.

(As an interesting(?) side note(or just strange?), the length of my penis is about the same length as the diameter of my head(or slightly longer), and this guy's penis doesn't seem to quite make it when compared to the redhead's head, now does it?)

Now, a circumference of 6" would probably be the most an average girl would be able to comfortably get one of her hands around.
Now, THAT she simply isn't capable of here; although, it has to be said that she doesn't appear to try _too_ hard to get a full grip either.

Overall, I think, because of the relatively short length, this guy's penis appears to be thicker than it really is.
It's definitely _not_ 8" in circumference!

It may appear that way at the base, but at the base it is very easy to confuse penis with scrotal sack, which I think a lot of people are doing here.

The girl's grip should be a good indication that it is indeed thicker than 6".

Considering it's probably 6.5"-7" long, I'd go for 7 inches around.
Perhaps 7" or more at the base, but as it's almost quite literary a gray area, I choose not to offer it that much attention.

Last edited:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I've seen some videos of him at Teensforcash. This image is very misleading. First of all his cock is no more than 6 inches in length. If it even can reach the 6" mark. The girls they fuck are pretty small and have small hands. He is 7" around at most. Definetely not more.