One Rolled-up Pants Leg

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know this really doesn't have anything to do with large penii, but...

On my way home this afternoon, I saw a hot guy waiting at the corner to cross the street, but only from the waist up. As I got closer, and saw his lower-half, my inspection of his package was diverted by one of the stupidest "fashion" trends I have ever seen: The right leg of his jeans was rolled up to just below his knee .

I have seen this before, on some rappers, but not on a white boy poseur. Can anyone tell me what this is supposed to mean?

Thanks for your time...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He rides a bike. He doesn't want his pants to get caught in the chain.

TheBF used to ride his to and from work every day, but I worried about him getting hit by a car so much that now he drives because he has been hit twice! He would walk around with one pants leg rolled up before or after work sometimes.

His ass and hamstrings were gorgeous when he rode everyday (not that they aren't now, but jeebus they were insanely gorgeous before!). Maybe I should rethink how dangerous getting hit by cars is. :tongue:

Last edited:

carbonfiber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, from what I know this is racially divided. If a white guy has it, it may just be so the pipes don't touch the pant leg. However, from my black friends back in the day... It meant 'one leg up on the white man'. I'm juss throwing that out there.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
from what I see dealing with the public... it is about riding a bicycle... that's it... but just commenting on what OC mentioned.. yeah, the sagging pants down the ass is way far out dated..... come on kids... either pull them up or all the way down... it really looks totally ridiculous..... and is dangerous which has been documented by guys falling off buses, down stairs..on train tracks... you name it... etc.. what is the point of it?? I don't get it.... of course I'm an old guy now at 39.. Plus, I've actually heard some prison types say they think it is an invitation.. if you get my drift... which is not good for you guys... So pull those pants up and quit being so silly... most of you are over 18 now.. so grow up!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I second the bike thought, I see it all the time on campus. I guess they dont feel like unrolling it after getting off.
It could be because of riding a bike. Personally, I'd roll it down once I parked the bike. When I ride in the colder months, I fold over the bottom part of my track pants and tuck them into my socks. If you roll up your pant leg, the movement from pedaling will make it fall down, plus, your leg will get cold.

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, all! It never even occured to me that he might ride a bike.

P.S Carbonfiber, thanks especially for the culture lesson; sometimes it worries me how "white" I am :rolleyes:!

P.P.S. Petite, I agree: the danger might be worth it for an insanely gorgeous ass and legs!

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In some spots its code he's "got weed." You roll a joint. One pant leg "rolled" up. Get it?

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that was so 90s. i have black, white friends did that in the 90s and their answers were it is a hood thing and for the comfy. it was so stupid. they all know that but who am i to judge them but wait aren't i doing it right now.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe he has recently cycled, as it's common to roll up the right leg so it doesn't get stuck in the chain or rub in oil etc...