one secret to a squirting ejaculation

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Many threads have addressed propulsive ejaculations and get the usual posts of how far some dudes can squirt, some even hitting baskets from mid court and whether totally true or not, those with only a pulsating flow like myself have contented ourselves with knowledge that squirting is not all it is cracked up to be, but it is at least psychologically.

So never having squirted I was shocked into a stupor not long ago to shoot a few feet and was convinced it must have been urine, but it didn't smell like urine but knew it sure gave a special little lift to the spirits to see such a forceful ejection. I could offer no explanation except it had been long time since previous ejaculation but now every one is that way and I have the answer or answers -- being from the deep South (any deeper and you would be at the South Pole) I have drunk quarts of ice tea every day which of course is a diuretic (try a quart of tea before going to a concert). Since Katrina and all the hot as hell clean up I have been doing for last 1.5 months I have not had a drop of tea but been careful to drink gallons of instant fruit juice mixes and water as sole beverages to keep body hydrated.

AND every ejaculation has been extraterrestrial (somewhat exaggerated) since then -- don't think the orgasm precisely has been any better, but it surely is visually exciting to see that fluid leave the body with such agility and fervor. In the past most of my ejaculates have been the consistency of molasses and it stands to reason that it is difficult to squirt molasses and now the ejaculate is more like a creamy thin soup. Anyway, thanks to the fellows who suggested that hydration might be secret to some guys getting their man juices on the bedroom ceiling.

I have also been doing a lot more jelqs and strengthening the kegel muscles so that might have helped, but believe my exhile from ice tea is the key to my squirting success.

Media
Some people never shoot, some always do, and some like myself are situational. If I lay down for a quick jerk off its not gonna go far. If I make an evening of it and am edging off and on for over an hour I'm gonna need a mop to wipe it off my face. My GF loves to watch me jerk off and will lay there and suck my balls while I do, those are always the most intense orgasms. Personally the time between my last orgasm doesn't have anything to do with the distance it flies...just the quantity. Just my excitement level matters.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Yes I have noticed that other circumstances also will lead to a shooter ejaculations -- but I think keeping the body well hydrated will provide more consistent shooters than other methods. But as you have pointed out the longer you delay the ejaculation the more intense the pleasure -- God can it be good if you can hold off for a couple of hours!!

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
I was reading that 60% of the ejaculate comes from the seminal vesicles. Hydration is key, so is stimulation over a period of time which gives them the opportunity to become as full as possible.

I'm wondering if one were to consistently try to keep them as full as possible through stimulation without ejaculation if this would increase their capacity, over time.

I may have to try edging myself a few times a day or as much as possible anyway :) for a few weeks to see if keeping the vesicles distended makes them stay larger.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by OrbitzXT+Oct 31 2005, 07:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrbitzXT &#064; Oct 31 2005, 07:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-flnkdguy@Oct 30 2005, 11:53 AM
I was reading that 60% of the ejaculate comes from the seminal vesicles.

39% of all statistics are made up.
[post=357010]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I always use that joke....except I use 47%

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
The comment about hydration and filling the reservoirs during long sexual excitation has some very good points to it. I have a very long staying period when in most normal sexual involvement and can last for several hours before cumming. After my switch to non-diuretic fluids I noticed that i had unbelievably intense and far flung ejaculations with shorter distances and less impact from an hour or so sexual massage. Then once I just felt i needed a quick jerk off and did a rabbit speed masturbation and barely got more than just a drippy one. So a longer sexual session is another key ingredient as some of you have stated so expertly (and the recoil action is like going to paradise if one does not mind the near faint overwhelming wave of sublime pleasure).

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
One thing that practicing lots of edging has done for me is that I&#39;ve gotten a lot more aware of the stages that happen running up to an orgasm and ejaculation. I can feel different parts of my internal anatomy getting engorged, warming, contracting, etc. and know when to stop before things go too far. And the feeling just get better...yesterday I had some very strong orgasms without ejaculating and it was freakin&#39; amazing.