One step closer

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I am not nude, but I am oh so much closer. And I cut all my hair off. What do you think?:biggrin1:

Attachments

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol....something I don't understand. Why are people not afraid to post their face pics here, but are terrified of posting pics of their goods? I posted my naughty bits before I ever posted my face here. To each their own lol

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol....something I don't understand. Why are people not afraid to post their face pics here, but are terrified of posting pics of their goods? I posted my naughty bits before I ever posted my face here. To each their own lol

Don't laugh at me!!!!!!!! Nah, I don't know why. I guess I love my face more than my dick.........no I kid...i love them equally. It just takes time. Don't worry BIA, I'll whip it out soon.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't laugh at me!!!!!!!! Nah, I don't know why. I guess I love my face more than my dick.........no I kid...i love them equally. It just takes time. Don't worry BIA, I'll whip it out soon.

lol....I promise I wasn't laughing at you. I just find it humorus that so many people are terrified to show their junk off. Its not like someone who is walking down the street is going to spot your cock and balls and be like 'I know that penis.....thats....thats.....that cm70874! That fucker' :biggrin1:lol.

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol....I promise I wasn't laughing at you. I just find it humorus that so many people are terrified to show their junk off. Its not like someone who is walking down the street is going to spot your cock and balls and be like 'I know that penis.....thats....thats.....that cm70874! That fucker' :biggrin1:lol.

Its all good, I know what you mean.