One thing I've never understood

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always read that kegals can help with premature ejaculation. I've read that if you practice kegals long enough you can kegal really tightly just before an orgasm and hold it off until you are ready to cum.

For me, kegaling during masturbation or sex speeds up the orgasm process.

It's hard to explain...

In order to get my point across I feel like I need to explain that for me, kegaling is the thing you do to cut off your stream of pee in midstream. I think kegaling also has an opposite. I think the muscle you relax ( although I feel like im pushing, not relaxing ) when you pee is the opposite of a kegal.

When I masturbate I can kegal to start speeding up my orgasm or push like I'm peeing so slow it down.

During sex, I cannot relax my kegal. I get too excited and I am holding a nonstop kegal the entire time. This in turn makes my erection rock hard but often speeds up my orgasm to very unsatisfactory results.

Can anyone explain to me why that is. If a kegal is supposed to help hold off an orgasm, why would a nonstop kegal speed it up?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always read that kegals can help with premature ejaculation. I've read that if you practice kegals long enough you can kegal really tightly just before an orgasm and hold it off until you are ready to cum.

For me, kegaling during masturbation or sex speeds up the orgasm process.

It's hard to explain...

In order to get my point across I feel like I need to explain that for me, kegaling is the thing you do to cut off your stream of pee in midstream. I think kegaling also has an opposite. I think the muscle you relax ( although I feel like im pushing, not relaxing ) when you pee is the opposite of a kegal.

When I masturbate I can kegal to start speeding up my orgasm or push like I'm peeing so slow it down.

During sex, I cannot relax my kegal. I get too excited and I am holding a nonstop kegal the entire time. This in turn makes my erection rock hard but often speeds up my orgasm to very unsatisfactory results.

Can anyone explain to me why that is. If a kegal is supposed to help hold off an orgasm, why would a nonstop kegal speed it up?

Kegels can help you develop stronger PC muscles. Contracting your PC during sex at just the right time (a bit before the PONR) does help, but if you're a bit too late it seems to hasten things along.

To develop true control, exercises like the "Stop and Start" are your best bet.

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kegels can help you develop stronger PC muscles. Contracting your PC during sex at just the right time (a bit before the PONR) does help, but if you're a bit too late it seems to hasten things along.

To develop true control, exercises like the "Stop and Start" are your best bet.

But when I kegal during masturbation it speeds up how fast I get to PONR. If I refrain from flexing it the whole time I can keep going and going. Then when I finally flex my pc muscles the PONR follows sometimes immediately.

Another question.

Why can't I control the contraction of my pc muscles during sex? Is that a type of condition?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But when I kegal during masturbation it speeds up how fast I get to PONR. If I refrain from flexing it the whole time I can keep going and going. Then when I finally flex my pc muscles the PONR follows sometimes immediately.

Maybe it's the degree of contraction or some other factor. Not all men are going to respond to things the same.

Another question.

Why can't I control the contraction of my pc muscles during sex? Is that a type of condition?

It could be an issue of concentrating on flexing amidst the excitement of sex and the activity of thrusting. Aside from trying to control yourself from ejaculating too soon, why would you be doing PC flexes during sex?