One to see!

ohbaby!

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was on msn with Canadian Racer and you should see his love tool...:cool:
He treated me to some web cam action (a little:wink: ) and I was impressed. His extra large cock stands at attention - I LOVE THAT! - makes me ready for some good (hard) lovin'. Seems like a really cool guy-too bad we ran out of time. I am geared up to see some more.:biggrin1:
He is young,hung,horny,and 100% STRAIGHT, girls, just like I like 'em! :tongue:

B_CanadianRacer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He treated me to some web cam action (a little:wink: ) and I was impressed. His extra large cock stands at attention - I LOVE THAT! - makes me ready for some good (hard) lovin'. Seems like a really cool guy-too bad we ran out of time. I am geared up to see some more.:biggrin1:

Damn what an AWESOME compliment..thanks so much baby.....:)...Def have to do it again when i have a bit more time ;)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media

A PLANT ....

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny that the pics on CanadianRacers profile are probably some of the most over used cock pics on the net. I'm sure they're used by several people on this site alone.

Anyway, I don't care whose it is... check out the scrawny chicken legs!! lol

D

deleted3272

Its pretty bad when you have to compliment your self on your fake pics...lol

ohbaby!

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geez Louise...how did I get into the middle of all this? Not such a good first experience on this site. Guess I got hoodwinked, after all, how would I know? My post was regarding his webcam shots which I presumed to be authentic...didn't know you could fake that. After all, maybe there are lots of fakes here??? But I am not one of them.
I am new to all of this. Never heard of any of you before or seen your pics. I appreciate the nice comments but I think from now on I will stick with pm's-NO chat, thanks.

ohbaby!

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I notice you both joined this month.
Same IP numbers?
No one who shows those gallery shots has any credence on this board, or, I presume, on any other

? Don't know anything about that...we don't even live in the same country! Never heard of this dude before, and we most certainly aren't in cahoots. (SP?) I kind of resent that insinuation...think I would rather not get involved with this site after all.