one tough night.

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by kycurious1, Jul 31, 2007.

1. kycurious1

kycurious1 New Member

This story is ficticious but in every way a one day fantasy I will fullfil. I am a straight man that is curious. And has a great imagination.

Walking out of the gym after a hard days workout. The sweat still beading on my body from the 90* plus temperature outside. I climb into my car, not just any car but a sports car with power to sooth the soul. Red in color it seams to radiate the mood im in, and the temperature outside. I begin to leave and without holding back I just smash the throttle, not letting up 30,40,50,60,70,80...110 till i reached 125mph and the rushing air on my face from the windows being down. I did not start to slow down til i noticed a car a ways in front of me heading my direction. I then began to get on the brakes, but that was to late. It was a grey squad car with gold and blue outlines. Yes it was what I feared, a state cop. He whipped the car around faster than my acceleration to the 125mph. I just went ahead and pulled over. I sat there nervously shaking.

The tall dark man got out of the squad car, donned his hat. And yes walked towards my car. He got to the window and asked license, registration and insurance. I could barely hand the needed info to him without dropping the items due to the nervousness really setting in. He looked at me with confidence and told me nothing to worry about. I took a huge sigh of relief as he walked back to his squad car. After a few moments of him sitting there, he stepped out of his car. This time looking into the mirror I noticed something different. He had a smirk on his face and what seamed to me a bulge that was not there before. He handed me the information back to me that I had given him earlier. He ended the trip back to my car with some small talk, about where I was going, where I was coming from. I then told him heading back home from the gym. He then mentioned that was where he was headed till he seen my car buzzing down the street at break neck speeds. He let me off on a warning and told me to come work out with him and a friend tommorrow since he would be there around the same time. I was thinking hey this is a way to get on the good side of the cops. Thinking of this as nothing but an innocent gesture since he did compliment me on the car I was driving.

The next day after running a few errands. I found myself showing up at the gym about 2hrs later than I would normally show up. I pulled into the parking lot and there sat 2 squad cars with state trooper emblems on the side. I walked into the gym, checked in and went towards the locker room on my daily reutine. I walked in and started to walk to the side I had a locker at where I kept my belongings while working out. I noticed the police officer that pulled me over the day before. I nodded my head and say hey. He then gestured me to walk that way. I stutter stepped and started heading that way. He said Id like you to meet officer rollins, I shook the hand that engulfed my hand and thought to myself. My gosh these 2 guys are monsters. Officer rollins was standing, I am by no means short 5'11, but his 6'4"-6'5" 240lb muscular frame dwarfed me. Officer carter then stood up with his even more menacing stature, I felt extremely small by him standing at least a good 6'6" 220lbs of lean bulging muscles.

2. kycurious1

kycurious1 New Member

After the locker room run in and the workout session. I was then asked by carter to join him and rollins for a bbq at carter's house. I asked when and shot back and they mentioned tonight. I then told them I am kind of tired and still need to take a shower. Carter then replied take a shower here, refering to the gym. I thought to myself ah what the hell, alright cut loose a little I dont do anything but workout and work. I told them give me a few moments Ill be showered and ready. Little did I know they too needed showers. I went to the other side and took my clothes off and threw the towel around my waist. I walked into the shower with my flip flops smacking the heels of my feet, dropped my towel and began to start the shower up. I noticed carter and rollins doing the same. They both wrapped in little white towels as the same as me but their big black built bodies made the towles look very very tiny. Rollins was the first to walk in and drop his towel. I tried so hard to look away, but my eyes were affixed to a massive black tool. Then followed carter, dropping the towel and an extremely thick soft tool was behind that soft white towel. I noticed rollins look back smilling to carter. I watched carter soap his big black tool acting as though not a soul was watching. I then hurried up my shower, hoping I could hide my thoughts. I went to my locker threw on my clothes as fast as I could and started trying to clear my thoughts of what I just seen and what I was willing to do with those 2 massive beautiful cocks.

After leaving the gym and following the 2 squad cars to carter's house. We pull into the driveway, after what seamed a 2 hour drive while trying to get the thoughts out of my head. I walked in with carter and rollins, and sat on the couch. I was so nervous but excited at the same time. I was thinking is this the chance I will forever get? Will my cock virginity be taken? What will it be like? After sitting there for what seamed like forever. Carter started making the chicken and vegtables on the grill outside. I went outside and stood on the back deck looking out over the huge backyard he had with not a soul in site. We all started making small chat, talking about this and that and this. Before I knew it the chicken was done. Carter asked if we want to eat outside or inside. Both rollins and I responded outside is fine. Rollins then got up and went inside without closing the door behind him. I heard the refridgerator open and what sounded like glass bottles clanking. I turned around and rollins was coming back out the door with 3 bud lights. I took it with no hesitation as I needed something to calm myself. The chicken soon followed and we ate our food like there was no tommorrow.

3. kycurious1

kycurious1 New Member

After eating and walking back inside since the night was setting in. I have now drank 3 beers. I was feeling really good. Carter asked me will I be willing to stay here tonight since I had drank some beers. I replied not a problem since it was the weekend coming up and I didnt need to drive anyways. Carter then busted out the xbox 360 and we started playing some fighting games. I told them I would own them at this game. Even though I had no idea how to play I wanted to see how playful they would get. So with carter and rollins on each side the first 2 to play were carter and rollins. As I watched them to beat eachothers ass's on this game I thought to myself should have saved the shit talking. Carter ended up winning, so rollins handed me the controller, I took it apprehensively. So carter and I get our fighters, and we start fighting. I soon realized I was way over my head in this game. I got my ass beat bad. So carter told me to hand the remote back to rollins and go grab 3 more beers. So I got up and ran in the kitchen and grabbed 3 more. I over heard them saying "no you ask him" "no you ask him". So I came back acting as though I heard nothing. I then asked them anyone want to start making bets on the fights. I knew this was going to be the start. I have now realized that these 2 friends were more than friends by scoping out the house. So sitting in the middle of the 2 giants and now starting on my 4th beer I placed my hands firm but close to the tops and inner thighs of both massive men. They both looked at me with this, you have no idea what you started look. So the games began, carter fighting rollins. I couldnt telp but realize that carter started bulging a little. Once I noticed that the butterflies really started, I was getting dry mouth but I was drinking liquids. Rollins was intentyl starring into the games screen as well as carter. I gently reached my hand over to rollins lap slowly to the fact that he never noticed until my hand landed on top of his rather large member under his pants. He barely popped a smirk. So I knew I was golden then. I began rubbing a little more, I wanted to feel the bulge start. I rubbed for what seamed like forever, my mouth has now started watering uncontrollably it seams. While rubbing on rollins, carter had noticed and his bulge was growing even more. I couldnt help but find out what both had right then. I rubbed on both of the bulges in their pants, while they were still fighting it out on the xbox. I had a huge feeling come over me felt like a huge warmth spell. I reached my right and left hand over to rollins's lap. I unzipped his pants and started the journey of no turning back. As I reached inside his pants I felt the extremely thick soft cock. I reached farther into the pants hoping to get to the end of this cucumber thick shaft to find his beautiful shaped head. After placing my hand on his member I realized soft he was much larger than my hand. I finally got the end of his shaft in my hand and slowly pulled it up and out. I gasped so loudly I think the neighbors would have heard me. This cock was a good 8" semi hard but still very very floppy the way I played it out in my head over and over again. I wrapped my hand around it and slowly started jacking him off, I couldnt get over the size of this dick my fingers barely touched. I then let his dick go to go see if carter was going to be as nice about me pulling his dick out. And sure enough carters dick was already semi hard with very little floppiness left. It was a quite a bit larger with a very prominent lean to the left of his body. I couldnt get over the fact that his dick was so long but not quite as thick as rollins massive tool. With both dicks out in the atmosphere I felt like I needed to play and explore more. I always had a fascination with trying to deepthroat a huge dick. So with rollins being the more soft of the 2 I went headlong his way. I worked hard to get his pants and boxers down to reveal the whole package. Not only has his dick stayed the same but his huge black balls were now showing and they hung down very far touching the couch he was sitting on. I kneeled in front of his soft floppy dick and grasped it and slowly working my mouth towards it and licking my lips, it was the first attempt and wrapping my soft lips around a tool of any sort. I finally did it, i have finally got a dick inbetween my lips, I started to suck on it, getting it nice and slobbery. I tasted the huge amount of precum that came out of his dick after sucking for a good few moments. I needed to try the other one. I then wrapped my lips around carters massive long tool. I couldnt believe it, it was so long and hard by then. Carter grabbed the back of my head as I started sucking on his long long shaft. I had the base of his dick in one hand and the other hand on his lower stomach as he pulled my head closer and closer to his dick, I felt more power behind his hand. I could feel the dick approaching the back of my throat more and more. By this time rollins had scooted closer and both of them stopped fighting. I let go of carters dick with my right hand and replaced it with my left hand, and placed my right hand on rollins massive tool. By this time carters thrusts with my head were getting much much more powerful, I was getting a majority of his head into my throat. I was fighting the gagging feeling, so that I did not take my mouth off of his wonderful tool. I felt the spit running down his cock getting slobber all over my hand, I rolled my eyes back in my head as he pulled my head down harder another time and more and more of his cock is filling my throat. As I was forced to gag on carters tool, rollins dick was mighty hard by now with my little white hand on his atleast 8" around by 9" tall black dick. Rollins got off the couch, and I was thinking in my head oh no, hes not gonna penetrate my ass is he? I heard rollins walking away, which I thought was kind of weird. He soon returned and I heard this sound, sounded like an empty ketchup bottle squirting. I then put 2 together, its some sort of lube? Sure enough it was time for me to be devirginized by a huge tool. I felt the semi cold lube slowly touch the surrounding of my ass. I thought to myself breath breath, but it was so hard to do that while carter was slamming my head on his dick now, my jaws getting sorer and sorer by the moment having to keep my mouth open to accept his huge 11"x7.5" tool. I felt something back there touch, Im not sure what it was by the time I thought about it again, I felt something enter, its 2 fingers it feels like, and it hurt like no other. I remembered how big his hands were, I would be willing to bet that his 2 fingers were bigger around than my dick. For another 10-15 minutes I was still slobbering on carters huge dick with only 2-3 breaks for about 10 seconds a piece just to get a good breath of air before I was then placed back on the giant veiny dark dick of carter. I forgot about what was going on behind me except the fact that rollins was now working on 3 fingers. I was squirming so bad, I felt the precum falling from my dick. Carter picked my head up just to look at me and say, do you wanna feel this now. I had no time to shake my head or answer and I felt rollins huge thick dick start to touch the outside of my ass. The dick was so big it touched the inside of my ass cheaks before I felt it start on the entrance of my virgin ass. Carter has now taken my mouth back down to his tool. I now was not able to use my hands as one was used to hold my ass open and the other was being held by rollins in a strangely uncomfortable but demanding way. I now feel the head begging to penetrate and I was starting to understand the wrath of the big cocks. My mouth was sore, my throat even sorer, my ass soon to be stretched so large I could probably sit on a coke can and feel better. Carter took my mouth off of his dick to only go down and start sucking his huge balls, they were much larger than rollins, and they were hard to fit in my mouth as well. I then felt rollins push a little harder, pushing my face into carters pelvic reagion and what felt like a pop as the massive mushroom style head on rollins dick finally entered my tight ass. I was not out of the clear yet, his dick flared larger soon after his head, he started pushing slowly but steadily. I could feel every vein in his dick as it entered inch by inch. I was now in an almost panic state. Carter grabbed my head again and looked at me and said dont stop sucking until I tell you your done. I was very quikly and firmly placed back on carters dick. I have now accomidated atleast half of rollins fat dick in my ass, it was hurting so good. I have now engulfed all of carters dick in massive amounts of thick slipper saliva. My legs have now started shaking uncontrollably as I have now been bent over sucking this huge dick and this extra thick cock being pressed into my ass for over 20 minutes now. It has felt like forever but, forever in extasy with this feeling of no control and being ravashed by 2 huge dicks. At least another 5 min go by, as rollins has now gotten all but around 2 inches left in me. Carter let me up as rollins pushed the rest of his massive tool and I felt the real girth of the base of the massive dick. I gasped as I felt it fully enter and gasped again as he pushed harder once he was fully in, then the real fun happend. He started to pull the massive tool out to start the plunge back in. I felt like i was in euphoria as his massive dick was being slowly pulled from my ass. I then heard the sound of the lube being placed on his dick again as he shoved it in, this time a slight bit harder.

4. kycurious1

kycurious1 New Member

I was now starting to go numb, I knew that massive dick was back there, but my body was loving it so much, it no longer hurt, only the pressure of a huge tool. Carter has now taken my head in a full commanding all out fucking of my throat and mouth. I did not mind as though it was my ultimate fantasy. Rollins has now start thrusting harder and harder. The feeling of his heavy balls slapping opposite sides of my legs because of the wild thrust has made me want them in my mouth again bad. I cant stop sucking carters dick, it has now been at least a good 45min of me sucking it, I am looking at it in aww and waiting for it to explode deep in my throat. Carter removes my worn out mouth and throat from his massive tool. He then stands up rollins then pushes my farther into the couch and tells me to get on my knees, I follow all demands as I am now a sex slave for these 2 massive men. Rollins now whispers in my ear, aint nobody around gonna hear your screams, and your gonna do what I say when I say. I imediately felt the goosebumps start. He started thrusting like I have been fucked many many times before, adding more lube so he can slam my small body harder and harder into the couch this going on for a full 10 minutes now. Carter has came back from whatever he was doing and says, let me get ahold of that ass now. I knew I was in real trouble with carter. Carters dick was not as thick but it was atleast 2.5 inches longer. I felt rollins pull his massive dick out, and carter knelt down behind me and grabbed around my shoulders and hips, even though i had just been fucked hard, carter had a really hard time entering the newly devirginized ass. I too felt the pain as carters tool was pushed farther and farther in. He too was squirting more and more lube on his dick, i felt him thrusting but have yet to feel his pelvic region touch my ass, I knew he was not balls deep yet but it was hurting so bad from the sheer depth. After 5 minutes of being pumped semi hard by carter I finally felt the full on force of this massive tool. I thought my head was gonna pop from me holding my breath, struggling to accept this massively long dick. Carter pushed my head down in the coach and grabbed me by the hips and lower back and started slamming his dick into my ass. Meanwhile rollins has now began to kneel next to me with this huge dick hanging from the weight of the dick, but was still very very hard. He looked at me and told me to suck. I didnt think I could do it after sucking on carter for a long time. Carter had stopped pounding me for a few moments for rollins to get into position to have his dick sucked. Rollins wasted no time in taking my head and pushing it down on his dick. He was holding his dick with one hand and the back of my head with the other. He would push and push until my mouth touched the top of his large hands. Spit was everywhere after he did this a few times. He then moved his hand and told me to hold it. He told me to jack him off and suck at the same time and do not neglect the balls. So I find myself having to stretch my mouth even larger around rollins tool. I was now getting really tired, my body was being ravashed for at least 2 hrs now. Rollins grabbed the back of my head, pushed it down on his dick and said swallow all of it. I knew what was gonna happend then. I felt the head of his dick start swelling. I felt a small amount shoot out, and then a huge thrust of his large dick and then followed a huge huge mouthful of cum empty into my mouth. I was swallowing as much as i could, rollins then pulled his dick out and started to slap me in the face a little with it, acting like he was teasing me. Oh my gosh im full I stated. Carter was still ramming his large tool in my ass. I felt his body start stuttering, then I felt a deep thrust and a huge warm feeling enter deep inside me. I wanted to lay down after that, I couldnt move, my body lay limp from being fucked very hard.

After the long night of being ravashed by those 2 huge dicks, I woke up the next morning really really sore. I had a small note in my car windshield saying they had a great time, and any time I felt like coming over to not hesitate.

5. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

dang... i had to skip some part lol.... well written

6. Johnnysx

Johnnysx New Member

I have a simular story and it's real. Its about my first and only gay experience. I'll post it if anyone is interested?
    It involves me and a friend at age 18, his cock was god damn gorgeous!!!
    So I wanted to touch it and............

7. HungUKProfessional

HungUKProfessional Active Member

Albums:
    Great story fella!

8. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great Story, KY. Would also like to hear jonnysx' story :)

9. D_Mallaber Manynuts

D_Mallaber Manynuts New Member

Great story, very horny indeed!

Draft saved Draft deleted