One tree and different apples to pick

Promiskuitet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stephen: Oh oh oh.

Stephen silently moaned.

Stephen: Just like that babe. You know what I like.

The feeling of his 8 inch cock in Emma's mouth was driving him nuts. Emma's blow jobs were something special and Stephen enjoyed every tidbit of them. He was elevating his hips trying to give Emma even more of his beautiful tool. She had this killer move, she would tickle his cocks head with her tongue and than go for a deep throat. It was driving Stephen insane and she was cutting her work time in half as it made him come fast and with a huge load.

Stephen: I'm close. Do it one more time. Please.
Emma: Be quite. Do you want Liza to hear us?
Stephen: Just please do it, please.

She smiled and took his nearly exploding thick dick back into her mouth. She stroke it ones more and went for it. Stephen's eyes roll behind and he pushed her head away. His cock hit his stomach and started shooting 3-4 powerful streams of cum over his abs almost reaching his prominent pecs.

Stephen: Oh shit that was amazing.

She stood up and walked to her closet mirror. Stephen threw his upper body on the bed.

Emma: Glad you've like it. There are some wet swipes on the table, serve yourself.
Stephen: I wouldn't have to waste your swipes if you got into the business off swallowing.

Stephen grinned. Emma just looked at him, giving him the evil eye. Stephen knew he crossed the line and jumped of the bed and humped towards the table with his pants around his legs. He took a couple of swipes and stared wiping the hot cum of his cock and stomach. Emma was looking at his athletic back and round perky ass. What a specimen she thought to herself. The sole thought of him entering her made her pussy swell.

Stephen: So did you rethink this?
Emma: What?
Stephen: Us having real sex. Don't get me wrong I love your blow jobs but I think it's time for my Job to enter you hall of fame.

Emma giggled.

Emma: Patient beau. What's the rush? We're dating for like what a month.
Stephen: 43 days to be exact.

Emma giggled again. She loved having the control over her fuckboy. After her ex using her as a fuck doll, she felt so empowered by this role reversal. She liked the control over his body, orgasms and having a stud like him beg her for some action didn’t feel bad either.

Emma: Just patience. You know it will be worth the wait.
Stephen: How couldn't it be? Just look at us? We are made for doing it 10 times a day.

Stephen finally finished cleaning himself up and pulled his jeans up. Emma gave him his shirt. Approached him and gave him an intense kiss, teasing him once again. She pulled away.

Emma: It is time for you to leave. Dad and Selma will arrive soon.

She clapped his ass and grabbed it once after that. Stephen pulled his shirt back on and walked out of the door.

Emma: Byeeee. See youtomorrow.

Stephen exited the room, closed the door and leaned on them. He looked at his slowly deflating bulge.

Stephen: This girl will be the end of us buddy.

Stephen put a grin on his face and started walking down the hallway towards the stairs. As he approached the stairs he saw Liza's door cracked open. He wanted just to say bye but was flashed by what he saw. Liza was dancing in her room only wearing some sexy underwear and a pair of large pink headphones. Stephen couldn't take his eyes of her stunning body and he was glad she didn’t notice him watching. Emma's step sister was a professional dancer and while pretty much not having breasts, everything south from them was pure perfection. Not an inch of fat on her body, such a tight body. Her abdomen was perfectly defined for a girl, her abs were slightly showing off and her hip bones pointing out. The white tongue on her round dark tanned ass looked spectacular. Stephan felt a numb presentation from his pants alerting him that he was ready to go another round. He thought of striking his shaft while he was watching Liza throw herself around the room. Even the thought of Emma catching him made the numb feels in his pants grow stronger but he knew Mr. Jovich could come home anytime and he wouldn't risk getting caught by him. He grabbed his eager shaft over his jeans, took one more peak at Liza and rushed down the stairs and out of the house.

The next, day Stephen slept tillnoonand spent the rest of the day looming around the house in his boxers. He enjoyed the heat of the summer from the inside of his house. After watching some shows online he started getting ready for his date with Emma. They've had plans to go catch a movie with her friend Alex and her boyfriend. Stephen jumped under the shower and let the mild water poor all over his body. His dick swiftly reacted to the warmish water and gentle strokes Stephen gave himself, his tool started to gain girth and length. He loved shower boners, they felt somehow more natural and he loved watching his cock swell as the water pour all over him. Suddenly he started remembering last night and Liza's almost naked body. His erection got harder and his cock almost reached his full potential. He stroked himself a couple of time and imagined Emma giving him head while watching her step sister danced in front of him. He washed the soap of his tight body and turned off the water. He excited the tub and pressed his naked ass on the edge of it. He started stroking his pumping shaft harder and faster. The pumping sensation in his hand was feeling so good. Suddenly the ringing of his phone shuck him out of the trans and stopped him from climaxing. He approached the phone and saw it was his dad. His cock went flat.

Reactions: thepenismightier_

Promiskuitet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After talking to his dad Stephen realized he was late so he quickly dried up his body, took some clothes out of his wardrobe and hit the road. With his car he didn't need more than 5 minutes to Emma's house. He parked his car in the driveway and walked towards the front door. As he rung the bell, he got a message on his phone, it was from Emma. "Babe I'll be late. Dad and I got stuck in traffic. I hope I get there in half an hour." Oh fuck Stephen thought to himself.

The front door suddenly opened and Stephen was surprised by what he saw. Selma, Emma’s stepmother, was standing in front of him. She was soaking wet, with water dripping on the floor from her upper body.

Stephen: What the hell happened to you?

Selma: My kitchen tap broke and just sprayed all over me. Come on in. Join me in the kitchen, Emma and Sergej won’t be home soon.

Selma was walk-sliding back to the kitchen and Stephen was still in shock over what he just saw. The 40-something year old step mom was a freaking MILF. He never saw her in anything besides some sweatpants or baggy jeans and wide shirts. He noticed she had a decent ass, but her tits looked fabulous. Solid D cups that were bouncing like crazy. He slowly entered the house when he suddenly heard Selma screaming. He rushed towards the kitchen and witnessed Selma fighting with the water stream coming from the broken tap. He jumped right in, took the tongs from Selma and was able to stop the water flow. Those quick 5 seconds were enough for his sky blue shirt get soaking wet. He started laughing. Selma looked at him with a combination of shocked and grateful, such a weird facial expression he thought.

Selma: Ohhh hun. I’m so sorry. Here take this towel.

Stephen: Thank you.

Stephen turned his head as he noticed himself staring at Selma’s gorgeous body.

Selma: Take off your shirt I’ll put our clothes in the dryer they will be dry in no time.

Stephen: No need. It will dry on me. Thanks for offering.

Selma: Come on. You have a movie date you can’t go to the theater wet.

Selma approached Stephen and started rolling up his shirt. Her warm touch on skin gave him chills. Stepped away and took his shirt off on his own.

Stephen: Here you go.

Stephen smiled.

Selma: Good boy. Go take a seat do you want something to drink?

Stephen: No I’m fine.

Stephen rushed to the table and took a seat. He tried to cover up his upper body with his hands but stopped trying as Selma left the kitchen and entered the laundry room. He turned his head so he would catch a glimpse of he big breast but was even more surprised when he saw what more lied underneath. Selma was rocking a great body, she had a flat stomach and great tits he would love to dig his face into. No wonder Mr. Jovich made her wear all those baggy clothes. He saw her returning and tried to act as normal as possible. He looked over the kitchen table and saw some taxe forms and stuff lying all around.

Selma: It’s like written in Hebrew. I swear.

Stephen smiled.

Stephen: It is not that hard. You just need to line it all up. See just here you skipped this entry.

Selma: Which one?

Selma approached the table and looked over the table to see what Stephen was showing him. Suddenly she pressed her massive jugs onto his forearm and they went over it with their whole weight and bouncing against his forearm. They felt so heavy he thought. How would those melons feel in his hands? Then she suddenly pulled away.

Selma: Ohh sorry. Can’t see stuff without my glasses.

Stephen: Nothing to be sorry for.

Selma: Thank you for the tip. Let me now clean up the kitchen, in the meantime you can go and watch TV in Emma’s room.

Stephen: Okay. See you later.

Stephen moved quickly trying to avoid any contact between Selma’s eyes and his growing bulge. He was so turned on, his dick was forcefully pressing against his tight white shorts. He readjusted and went up the stairs. As he reached the top of the stairs, he realized Liza’s room was just on the left and he was in a situation to show off. He was proud of his thick 8 incher and of course he wanted every girl to know about it, just in case of course. He knocked on the door and waited for a response. After he heard some sound, he opened the door and his eyes were about to pop out. Liza was on the floor naked doing yoga or some sort of stretching. Her brown apple round ass was sticking out and her asshole looked so inviting to him. Stephen said he was sorry but she didn’t hear a thing. She didn’t even notice him being in the room. Her large pink headphones were booming some music again. Stephen took a couple of steps backwards and left the door slightly cracked open. Liza continued her routine. She was stretching in all the different ways and positions showing of her gorgeous petite body. This didn’t help Stephen’s raging bulge at all. He was pressing his shaft over his shorts. He thought of taking out his meaty pack and finally release the pressure that has build up over the day. The possibility of being discovered by either Liza or Selma was empowering his erection. He took a couple more looks at Liza’s perfect proportions Her pussy was stretching and relaxing with the rest of her body. He slowly closed the door and rushed towards Emma’s room. He took his shorts off, sat down on Emma’s bed and started working his dick. Oh my fucking God, she is so hot, he silently moaned. He closed his eyes and envisioned Liza pushing her perfect ass into his face. He even stretched out his tongue, mimicking all the filthy things he would do with her holes. He threw his upper body down on the bed and accelerated his hand. His cock was exploding in hand. The pulsation was growing stronger and stronger and he felt the climax was close. Suddenly Emma came to his mind and how she would finish him off with her perfect pouty mouth. He pulled his upper body up and he finally came. He released 4 powerful shots of cum over his naked torso and drained a couple more small ones out of his cock, covering his still pumping tool. He was breathing heavily he lied down again and tried to regain control over his body. Suddenly the door of Emma’s room opened and Stephen was shocked to see Selma entering the room. Her eyes bulged out.

Stephen: Holly shit.

Stephen climbed up the bed covering his cock with one of Emma’s pillows.

Stephen (mumbling): I’m so sorry.

Stephen felt his face turn red and turned his head away from Selma, avoiding eye contact.

Stephen: I’m really sorry. This is really embarrassing. Could you please just exit the room and forget this ever happened.

Selma: Why would I? You don’t have anything to feel embarrassed about. It’s totally normal.

Stephen thought he didn’t hear well. The always stuck up Mrs. Jovich being totally okay with finding him totally covered in cum in hers step-daughters room. That didn’t sound right. Suddenly he noticed her moving towards him. She sat down on the edge of the bed next to him. What the hell?

Selma: Your shirt is dry now. But you can’t wear it now you’ll cover it with your juices.

She threw the shirt on the nearby nightstand and started pulling away the pillow Stephen used to cover his still pumping shaft. Stephen tried to oppose her pull, but didn’t want to seem even more ridic by getting into a pulling contest with Selma. She took the pillow and looked at it swiftly and than started looking at his whole body curled up on Emma’s small bed. She could see him in all his glory with his dick still bouncing off the hard on. Suddenly Stephen felt a numb sensation in his cock. It reacted to what it saw. Selma was wearing another tight white shirt with her tits still sticking out trying to escape the prison she put them in. He felt his face getting even redder as his cock was regaining his form after just completing a round. She looked at the pillow.

Selma: Gonna have to wash this as well but first we need to clean you up.

Stephen: What?

Selma: I caused this mess by provoking you, didn’t I? You don’t have to lie it’s only the two of us.

Stephen: No. I just felt bored and I’m a stupid 20 year dude.

Selma: No I’m the only one to blame. I confused your body, you didn’t have any choices. Just let me clean this up for you.

Promiskuitet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stephen didn’t know how to respond. Selma moved his hands away from his crotch and liked off the little cum stuck on from his previous work. She took his middle finger and took the whole long finger into her mouth. Stephen felt aroused. He couldn’t hide it and it charmed a smile on Selma’s face. She stood up and pulled him by his arms letting him know she wants to him to stretch over the bed. Stephen hesitated a bit and tried to get off the bed.

Stephen: This really isn’t cool, Mrs. Jovich. We can’t do this.

Selma: It is too late honey. I need to clean up the mess I’ve made.

Stephen: Emma would kill us if she’d ever find out.

Selma: I won’t tell her and I really hope you won’t.

Selma pushed Stephen down on the bed as he tried to get up. And than she went for it. She grabbed Stephen’s hard on and squeezed it hard. She saw a bit of cum slipping out of his foreskin covered shaft. It turned her on. Stephen moaned.

Stephen: I really can’t Selma. I’m still sore from doing it myself, it’ll just hurt me.

Selma: So you mean no hands. Just say so.

Selma swiftly squat down and took in the whole 8 incher in front of her. Stephen’s body went into shock. He felt his cock hitting the back wall of her mouth and it just sent him to another place. She slurped off all cum that was still wetting Stephen’s hard cock.

Stephen: Aaaaaaaa . . . (he exhaled). Enough. Please no more. I can’t take it.

Selma: Just once more and I’m done with it.

And she went for it. Stephen groins exploded. His glutes tightened up and his hips pushed his shaft even deeper into Selma’s mouth.

Selma: That felt good, didn’t it?

Stephen: I can’t lie. Felt amazing.

Selma: Now that you dick is all clean lets take on those perfect abs.

Stephen: No there are some wet swipes, you really don’t have to.

Selma: I don’t have to, I want too.

Stephen was perplexed. Selma stood up and got up on the bed, she licked the still war cum off his flaming abs while her big jugs were hitting his torso and hips with every single movement. Chills were all over his body giving him an even more powerful erection creating a pumping sensation within his head and whole body. After a minute she was done with lick all the hot cum of his stunned body. She got of the bed and looked at his hot enraged body.

Selma: So are you ready to clean me up now?

Stephen: Ohh hell yes.

Suddenly a siren was heard from outside. Selma approached the window and saw her husband and Emma coming up in their family car.

Selma: Fuck it, hun. We’ll have to postpone this.

Stephen hurried from the bed and suddenly he was facing Selma face to face. She had bit of cum in the angle of her lips. He swiped it off and intended to wipe it off with a swipe, but she wouldn’t let it go to waste. She took his thumb and swiftly sucked it off. His dick went crazy and reflexively jumped up dragging up her left thigh. She grinned and swiftly exited the room. Stephen took his shorts and boxers off the floor and pulled them on quickly. He barley contained his cock within his shorts. He took his shirt of the nightstand and walked out of the room and rushed out of the house with a big grin on his face.

Promiskuitet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope you like Chapter 2. Looking forward to your comments any feedback is very welcome, so don't hesitate to share your thoughts positive or negative.

Chapter 2

Emma: Your DVD collection is quite pathetic.
Stephen: I know. That are mostly movies Dad and I watch together.
Emma: You two certainly love watching things blow up.
Stephen: I certainly love things getting blown.

Emma laughed.

Emma: I thought you're love went away. Haven't seen much of you the last 2 weeks. Not to mention got an opportunity to blow anything.

Stephen grinned painfully. He felt his face turn red. He avoided visiting Emma's place ever since that cum induced moment with her step-mother. Even the thought of it made the blood in his body redirect to his small head. He quickly grabbed the bowl of popcorn from the kitchen counter and jumped onto the sofa.

Stephen: Did you find a movie you like?
Emma: You could say so. Nice try to deflect, though. I barely saw you the last two weeks and you didn't even come to Dad's B-day dinner.
Stephen: I was working that night. And I don't feel okay just to drop at your place for a BJ and run away cause your dad could come home.

Emma approached him, looked deep into his eyes and went for a kiss. Her full soft lips felt so good, she tried to add more passion to the kiss and just as Stephen started to engage more she dropped it. She bit his upper lip a bit longer just for the tingles to last and pulled away smiling. She turned her back and put the movie into the DVD player. Her apple round ass almost touched the ceiling he thought. Stephen really hoped it was the night. The night she would finally let his boy enjoy in the warmth of her hopefully moist and pumping vagina. He felt his penis react to the thought of them merging their bodies and tried to readjust so she would notice. She walked back to him and cuddled up to his warm tight body. Her tiny body frame fit perfectly into his body. As she finally settled her proportions into his, she noticed his proportions were set yet. His cock was pumping up and down in his pants. She stretched over him to reach for a blanket on the other side of the couch. In the process, she scratched his throbbing bulge with her perky breasts. She felt his soldier pushing against her tits and she liked it. She took the blanket and covered her back and thighs with it.

Stephen: No blanket for me. And I thought I would get lucky tonight.
Emma: You'll get lucky maybe even more than you've hoped.

They laughed. They started to get more invested in the movie and in the process she began to caress his forearm. Stephen really liked it and pulled the sleeve of his tin sweatshirt to his elbows so Emma could cover more ground. Suddenly she stopped and threw the blanket off herself.

Emma: The movie is boring me to death.

She moved the popcorn out of his lap and threw herself on him. They started to make out, she was so aggressive and Stephen liked it. He tried to grab her head but she took his hand and put it on her lower back close to her ass. As they continued to kiss as her tongue reached deeper into his mouth he grabbed her ass with his both hands and pushed her up. Stephen felt his cock straighten out in his pants and let her land on it.

Emma: At least someone here missed me.

Stephen grabbed her under her armpits and threw her onto her back. He occupied her tiny body with his huge torso. He started kissing her neck, nibbling her ears, just trying to transfer all the heat that has build up in him over the last two weeks. She was enjoying the attention every inch of her body was getting from him and pumping shaft was knocking on the magical entrance. Stephen slowly made his way down her neck over to her cheast. He loved her athletic body, but he was a tit guy.And her weren't half bad. They were so full and perky, he loved that he needed to give it some extra force to squeeze them properly. And he did. The feeling of those perfect two pomegrantes in his hands just made his cock pump harder against her entrance. He started pulling of her shirt so he could see her magnificent 1,7m long body in its total hotness. He dove his face into her tists and continued to kiss and caress her inflamed torso. She started rolling up his white shirt and as she reached his shoulders he pulled himself up and aggressively threw his shirt of his body. Emma was stunned. Her eyes were glued to his perfect upperbody. He wasn't too skinny, he wasn't pumped he was just naturally lean with perfect definition. With his index finger he started to draw a line from her neck down to her shorts. The finger nail was perfectly tingling her sweet body, she even tried to shake of the sensation. She reached out to him with her hands and he approached her, engaging into a passionate kiss. He didn't have time to spare and continued kissing her body making his way all to her stomach. The slight moans she released from her body made him just hornier and more ready to go. He wanted to say something but was affraid he would disturb her trans and she would stop him from going all the way. He felt it was the night it all was happening, her body wasn't saying no either. He hoped her brain would stay out of it this time. Stephen continued to kiss her stomach and grabing her breast with his right why his left hand was on her back pushing her closer to him. He than opened her shorts with his teeth.

Emma: Boy got moves.

She took his hand off her breast and put his middle finger in her mouth and mimicking giving head to his penis. She heard him moan and took his head of her pubes looking at her. She took his finger out of his mouth.

Emma: It's my turn now. I missed my friend. Need to see if he is ready for the big game.

Stephen got off her body and sit down on the couch. He stroked his hand through his hair and watched Emma take off her already unzipped shorts and mingled her sexy body towards her beau. He was about to unzip his pants when she slapped him on the leg.

Emma: No no, my present. Only mine.

She pushed his knees further apart and pulled his pants off his long muscular legs. The pants ended up on the other side of the room and Emma was on her knees before they've hit the ground. Her hands were on his hips and she took a couple of moments to herself enjoying the purple rocket in front of her. It was all her work. His foreskin wasn't pulled away yet and only a pimple of his pink head was peeking out of the turtleneck. He would be her first uncut guy. She put her right hand on his cock head and slowly pulled his foreskin back and the pink mushroom head show in all of his glory.She noticed a blessed grin appear on his face. She stiffened her grip as she reached the bottom of his shaft and cover the biggest part of his penis with her left hand. Then she started slowly to jerk his cock, up and down, up and down. As his cock was pumping more and getting harder she gripped it stronger increasing the pleasure on both sides. Stephen was overwhelmed his body was starting to build up pressure as the sensation of pleasure was taking over. He watched as Emma's body started synching with her hand movements and moving up and down, hiding and revealing her perfect body. Stephen threw his head back and watched the white ceiling as pleasure was still pumping through his body.

Stephen: And she didn't even use her tongue (he mumbled).

Suddenly goosebumps overtook his light blond stomach hair. He was shocked as he felt his balls deep inside Emma's mouth. She never did that to him before but she did a perfect job. The sucking sensation was pulling his insides out. His body shuck a bit and Emma continued her work. She put her hands over his hands gluing them on the sofa, she then went up his rocket just licking it with the tip of her tongue. Stephen's mind went into overdrive and his legs got weak. He was about to come and his mind was not functioning for a second so he forgot about Emma's disgust towards facials. His reaction was slow and he couldn't prevent a couple of thick cum shots hit her face. He then covered his dick and let the rest of him fill his hands. The shock on Emma's face was obvious and Stephen didn't know how to react. A small grin appeared on his face and he couldn't hide it on time, Emma noticed it. She got up threw a pillow at his face and rushed towards the bathroom.

Stephen: Emma I'm sorry!

He rushed towards the kitchen and washed his hands. He was hearing Emma curse in the bathroom but couldn't stop to smile. The orgasm felt so good, the last two weeks were a torture as he was doing it all to himself. He washed off his cock over the kitchen sink and put on his pants, carefully containing his still sore penis. He approached the bathroom door and knocked on it a couple of times.

Stephen: Hey Emma. Are you alright? I really didn't mean to, you just caught me by surprise.

Emma stormed out of the bathroom. She picked up her shorts and top and started dressing: Stephen stood a couple of feet away and breathing heavily. She finished up and arranged her hair into a ponytail. All of the sudden Stephen hugged her, better said caged her in with his big arms not allowing her to move.

Emma: Let me go.
Stephen: I will. As soon as you forgive me.
Emma: I forgive you.

Stephen knew she didn't, and it wasn't the eye roll that gave it away.

Emma: Let me go now.
Stephen: I didn't do it on purpose. I'm sorry.
Emma: I know you didn't, still doesn't change the fact that you've done it.
Stephen: What can I do to make you feel better except letting you go?
Emma: Nothing at the moment. Stop by for dinner tomorrow, Dad is outta town and I can't handle the other two anymore.
Stephen: I'm working tomorrow night.
Emma: Early supper then. I expect you around 6.
Stephen: Okay. Deal.

He put a kiss on her lips and slightly let her go out of his embrace. She put on her flip flops and rushed out of the house. Stephen went for a shower.

Promiskuitet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next morning went by slowly. Stephen woke up early and lay naked in his bed. He was dragging the thought of spending dinner with Emma and her family. How would he be able to look at Emma while Selma was there? He wasn't even there and the awkwardness made him blush. He cared for Emma and didn't want to loose her over that little incident two weeks ago. Eventually, he got up around noon and put on some sloppy shorts and white shirt. He put on a pair of sneakers and walked to the grocery store around the corner. He was slowly walking around the store picking out the stuff his mother listed for him to buy. At the end, he reached the frozen veggie section looking for some special mixture his mother found the other day. The cold coming from the freezers gave him chills, it relaxed him. The summer was so hot this year.He noticed the mixture is mother wanted and stretched over the freezer to fetch it. All of a sudden he felt a cold hand working its way up his back going under his shirt. He made a slight jump to the side and couldn't believe his eyes. It was Selma. She looked smoking hot. He never saw her wearing this type of clothes. The tight black leather pants and 5 inch heals made her look slim and tall, but even more noticeable when her breasts, millimeters separated them from bursting out of her black top. How could she even walk straight with those watermelons he thought.

Stephen: Hi Selma. How are you? (he mumbled)
Selma: Hello handsome. I'm a lot better now.
Stephen: I'm in a rush. I've gotta go now, see you later today.

She crossed his path with her cart and prevented him from leaving. He couldn't believe what was going on.

Selma: Ohh yeah, you're coming over for dinner. Do you want me to prepare something special for you? I for once would love some big meaty sausage tonight. I would slowly peel it and take it whole in one bite.
Stephen: Okay this is enough Selma. You look stunning, I get your need for validation but that incident two weeks ago was a mistake and let's try not to cross that line again. I'll be spending a lot more time with Emma so let's keep it cool. See ya.

Stephen moved the shopping cart out of his way and started to walk past her. Suddenly Selma stood in front of him she grabbed his crotch, catching most of his boy with her hands. She squeezed it one time and let go.

Selma: Sorry. I needed to feel it one last time.

She smiled and walked away with her hips moving in a seductive rhythm. Stephen couldn't believe what just happened. He got involved with a bunch of crazy people, but it felt hot. His cock reacted to every step Selma took. She looked so hot, his dick felt the heat. Suddenly he regretted going commando to the shop, but he couldn't lie that he didn't enjoy all the sloppy moms mutilating his crotch with their eyes and minds.

Stephen reached the Jovich house 20 minutes before the agreed time and was nervously waiting in his car. Why would he do this to himself? Did he want to fuck Emma so desperately? Or did he really like her that much? He couldn't even tell anymore. He just knew he was going into the dragon's den and that he could get busted for all the shit that went down the last two weeks. A knocking sound on the window of his car took him out of his thoughts. He looked at the window by the passenger's seat and saw Liza waving to him. Stephen smiled, picked his phone of his charger and exited the car.

Stephen: Hi Liza.
Liza: Hi S. Ready for some family drama.
Stephen: Not really. Why?
Liza: You girlfriend is just a bit berserk these days. Mom is her main target.
Stephen: Really. Didn't notice. She was fine last night.

They both started walking towards the house. He was trying to get a good look at her. She was wearing a tight flower dress that barely covered her behind. Her small body looked so good in the evening son. She looked up at him and smiled.

Stephen: What's so funny?
Liza: You. You know this is just a dinner, no clue why you dressed so formal.
Stephen: I'm going to work later. Need to look good.
Liza: Yes peeping at requires you to look that good.

They laughed. Stephen took a swift look at her round head with the short boyish haircut. He was envisioning it on naked body with those tasty pussy lips. She noticed him looking good, will he get into trouble with her as well? He noticed some blood moving into his rocket.

Liza: While we're on the topic, did Emma tell you that a perv was watching me the other day? I thought it was mom checking up on me while doing some stretching, but she said she didn't even go to the upper floor
Stephen: Really?

Stephen felt awkward, his dick went flat and all the blood was rushing towards his face making him blush.

Liza: Yes. Imagine it. A creep entering our house, watching us and getting off on it. Spraying loads of cum all over our house. Just terrible.
Stephen: Yes awful ( he whispered)

They finally reached the house and entered slowly. Emma jumped into Stephen's arms and took him to the living room while Liza joined her mom in the kitchen.

Emma: Where did you encounter mini slut?
Stephen: What?
Emma: Ohh I forgot to tell you last night. Liza isn't the main slut anymore, Selma took over. About 10 days ago Selma started to dress as slutty as Liza is doing. She looks like one of those porno Grannies. So embarrassing.

Stephen's anxiety sharply rose. Luckily the rest of the evening went down quite okay. Except for the occasional mention of a perv and sausage from Liza or Selma. Stephen finished his dinner quite fast. He had to pull off a whole nighter at his security guard job and had quite a lot to think about.

His night shift seemed longer than he wanted it to be. He went home and just crashed into his bad. He woke up around noon and jumped right into the shower. The water gave him strength as he felt quite dried out. His morning wood was empowering under the blast of the hot water. He felt the need to jerk it off but decided to put it off for now. He'll do it later with a good movie, he thought to himself. He got out of the shower, dried himself with a towel and exited the bathroom. He wrapped the towel around his waist and walked towards the kitchen. Suddenly the door bell surprised him he assumed it was the postman and didn't mind he was half naked. He opened the door and was shocked to see Selma standing in front of him.

Stephen: What the hell? What are you doing here?
Selma: Ohh I see you are ready for me.

She tried to walk past him but he stretched his arm blocking the entrance. She took her sunglasses off and looked straight into his eyes.

Selma: You really want your neighbors to see us talking with you only wearing a towel.

Stephen moved his arm and Selma passed by him. She entered his living room and set down on the couch. As she set down, tight jeans skirt went up all to her crotch and as she spread her legs he saw her pussy pop out. Stephen turned his back to her still holding the door open.

Stephen: I really want you to leave. I don't know what you hoped to happen here but be certain nothing will.

He heard her stilettos in the background, her energy was palpable in the air around him. He waited for her to walk around him, but she stopped walking. She approached him from behind, wrapped her arms around his body, one hand was reaching for his pecks while the other one was approaching his crotch. He took her hands off his body and escaped her embrace.

Stephen: Please leave now. That was enough.

Promiskuitet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She turned and walked back to the living room couches. She took a deep breath.

Selma: I won't give up honey, I want you and I know you want me. That door knob under your towel is confirming my statement.
Stephen: Yes you look good. Yes, I would love to fuck you, but you're Emma's step-mom and that makes you forbidden lands. As simple as that. Our little adventure from two weeks ago was nice but it won't happen again.
Selma: Don't say that honey. I know you need me. I've heard Emma and Alex talking the other day. She didn't allow you in yet. You need a real cunt sweetie. A stud like you deserves the whole experience, not some wacky blow jobs.
Stephen: What did you say?

Stephen closed the door and started walking towards Selma

Selma: You've heard me. Poor Alex was laughing her ass off while Emma was telling her how she chases you out of the house after getting you off. I can't take it anymore, I can't listen to them making fun of my fabulous stallion.

Selma then made a turn and bent over the edge of the couch just to once again show her ass and pussy to Stephen. She turned just to see him a feet away from her. His pulse spiked and he felt some pressure in his head, he was freaking pissed. She approached his face with her hand and caressed it from his forehead down to his chin. He grabbed her hand roughly, spun her around and detained her two small hands behind her back and bend her over the couch with his body weight. He lifted her slutty little skirt up and started slapping her ass cheeks.

Selma: Ohh that's my boy. Harder honey. Harder (she moaned)
Stephen: No honey, no boy, you'll get a man tonight, a real man.
Selma: Yes give it to me. Give me that man's dick.

He continued to slap her ass and she continued to moan and jumped higher with every slap. Her ass was fully red so Stephen stepped away, his cock was knocking against his towel unbinding the knob and revealing his all to Selma. She dropped to her knees and swallowed the almost totally hard cock with ease. Stephen moaned, he felt how his penis grew to full size in her mouth. He moaned even louder. Selma loved the sound and continued to deep throat his might shaft. He loved her effortless deep throat. Even Emma had to warm up to take it all in. As he remembered Emma the rage overtook his body and he started facing fucking Selma with full force. She barely could handle the impact and grabbed his ass to gain some stability. She railed her fingers into his ass, only to accelerate his hip movement. The sensation of his cock hitting the back wall of her mouth once again made his body spiral out of control. He took his cock out of her mouth and tried to calm down a bit.He started to exhale heavily, he didn't want to cum.

Stephen: Take your shirt off and lay on your back.
Selma: Yes. Everything you say.

Selma took her shirt off only to reveal her melons for him, she laid down on the fur carpet and started to play with her tits while looking at Stephen's perfect built. He squatted over perfect Milf body and inserted his shaft between her tits, starting to titty fuck her.The warm embrace of her perfect double Ds over his pumping tool was speeding up his heart beat even further. The pulsation transferred to his head and body and he couldn't take it any longer. His penis exploded and cum covered her breasts.

Stephen: Ohhh fuck yes.
Selma: Ohh no boy would have this much spunk. Ohh man!!!Your cum is freaking hot. So freaking hot.

She slid her fingers over her breast and inserted them into her mouth. She moaned.

Selma: So tasty. So hot.

Her words just made he hornier. He thought he couldn't get anymore enraged.

Stephen: But you need to clean the tool if you wanna get to round 2.

Selma slightly lifted her head but could only reach the head of his cock. He stood up and his cock kept dripping cum from foreskin covered shaft now. He squatted over her head, pulled his foreskin back and pushed his cock into her mouth.In and out, in and out. As his nut sack hit her chin, he decided his nuts needed polishing as well. So he dipped them into her mouth and she wasn't even thinking to say no. The numbing sensation from his freshly climaxed shaft was paralyzing. He barely maintained his balance but he wouldn't stop. He wanted more. Emma had to pay for this. After a couple of minutes of cock and nut sucking, Stephen got up and took a seat on the couch.

Stephen: Beasty, it'stime for round two. Come and ride the shit out of me.
Selma: Yes. I want to feel your cock inside me.

He was stroking his shaft as she approached him. The sole look at her body made him reach a total and full erection. She straddled him and teased him by touching his enormous penis head with her pussy lips. She went up and down just teasing him and pushing her big now sticky tits into his face. The excitement and desire took over. Stephen hadn't fucked properly in almost 3 months and didn't want to wait anymore. He grabbed her shoulders from behind and pushed her mighty pussy on his pink 8-inch shaft. The moist sensation inside her made his eyes role back it went black. Her pussy wasn't tight in the first couple of inches, he slid through her warmth hole with ease. Half way through the tightness suddenly rose and he felt hitting her cervix which was followed by a deep moan from Selma.

Selma: Yes give me the whole thing deeper, deeper. Ruin my pussy.

Stephen was listening to her demands and started penalizing her pussy. He couldn't even take a look at her, he was just hitting her pussy as hard he could.

Stephen: Get off of me!

He demanded. And she did. As she released his cock from her moist box, wet juices started dripping out of her. He stood up, grabbed her long black hair and started pushing her towards the wall. He pushed her body against the wall and inserted his cock into her pussy and started fucking her loose pussy like he never fucked before. He felt her pussy cramping after 5 minutes into the position, the snatch started grabbing his pumping shaft and slowed his movement down a bit. But he wouldn't let the pussy win so he continued in the same tempo. She pushed herself a bit of the wall so he had space to grab her tits as the climax was shaking her whole body. She started yelling.

Selma: Ohh fuck yes. Yes yes yes!

Stephen slowed down and pressed her tits harder pushing her body on his. The escalating heat from their bodies merged and they've synced in movement and breathing.

Stephen: Are you ready for more or can't you take any more.
Selma: Fuck me, unconscious hun, I can't get enough of you.

Stephen plucked his went joint out of her dripping pussy.

Selma: How do you want me now?
Stephen: Lay on your stomach. Lay down fast.
Selma: No back door action honey.
Stephen: Lay down I said!!!

He grinned. She weirdly knew she could trust this stud, he had a full grown cock but she was certain he knew to respect her boundaries. She laid down and tried to see what he's planning to do next. He put her legs together and didn't allow her to move them by capturing them with his knees. He squatted down and put his wet shaft between her ass cheeks. He started working his throbbing shaft up and down, he pressed her lean ass cheeks against each other cleaning his shaft from the juices it was covered in. She liked the sensation of his cock being this close to her ahole but not being allowed to enter. It turned her on and made her snatch craving for his cock inside her.

Selma: Put it in me. Put it in pussy. Please put me.
Stephen: Everything you want.

He spread her legs and drifted his cock into her wide snatch. It was so warm and moist. After he entered as much as he could, he got into position and started fucking her. But this time he went slowly but gave it an extra push to prevail over her fat ass in his way now. He loved this position, he loved the control he had, it turned him on. He panted into her ear telling her dirty stuff and how wet her pussy feels to him and how he can't wait for her to come one more time so they would climax together. She couldn't say much as his cock was bringing her close to another orgasm.

Selma: I'm close, I'm so fucking close again. Don't stop fuckboy don't stop.

Her words just made him go faster and stronger. He plucked his dick out, turned her around and entered her swiftly again. He pounded her pussy slowly but gave her his whole shaft till she couldn't take it anymore, about 30 seconds later she came. Her body shock on the floor around him, he took his penis out of the tensioned pussy and sprayed a see of cum all over her body. The shots were so powerful they even reached the bottom of her neck. He stroked his cock a couple more times, draining the last bit of cum over hee pubes. He barely succeeded as the weakness of his legs took over. He fell down next to her. Both of them moaned and breath heavily while lying on the floor. Silence filled the room until she suddenly jumped off the floor. Took the towel he earlier lost and cleaned herself up. He pushed himself up on his elbows and watched her get dressed. She was radiating hotness.

Selma: Bye hun. This was great, but let's not mention it to anyone.

She winked at him.

Stephen: Don't forget your glasses.

She went back to the couch and bent over. He took one more glance at her swollen pussy till she realized her sunglasses were in her hands already.

Selma: You naughty boy. Man, you are one hell of a naughty man.

Selma let herself out and Stephen threw himself back on the floor.

Stephen: What an amazing Fuck! This was just what I needed.

Stephen lifted himself from the ground and went to take another shower. He was a mess.

Promiskuitet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Waitress: Here you go. A double espresso with milk.
Stephen: Thank you.

Both of them smiled. After taking another good look at Stephen muscular legs and arms, the waitress turned and went back into the coffee shop. Stephen followed her every move and enjoyed the movement of her perfectly model legs, barely covered by a tight white skirt. He saw her attend a slightly older woman and suddenly flashes from a couple of days ago started appearing in his mind. Selma, her perfect tiny Milf body. The thought of her wet, dripping pussy started pumping blood into Stephen's shaft. He squeezed his growing boner as it was starting to point out of his short's. Stephen still wasn't sure why he fuck Emma's stepmom. Was it really the anger that drove him or the feeling of being so desperately desired by someone or did he just crave pussy? His actions didn't coincide with his feelings. He never cheated before, he despised it. His father cheated on his mom and he thought it was demeaning and degrading. So he didn't want anyone else to feel that way. Especially not Emma. He liked her a lot, maybe even loved. Would he cheat on a person he loved? He wasn't sure anymore. His feelings were convoluted and he couldn't find any good answer. He just knew he would love to do all the things he's done to Selma to Emma as well. And so much more. He took a sip of his espresso and heard someone yelling his name. He looked up and saw Alex, Emma's friend and godchild walk towards him. The sole vision of her charmed a smile on his face. Alex turned 18 just a couple of months ago so he finally could fantasies about doing a lot of nasty shit to her. She was a stunningly beautiful 18-year-old and a Sailor Moon fanatic. She was the dream of all those guys jerking off to anime porn as she pretty much was dressing up like the titular anime character herself. No matter if sunny or rainy weather she'll be wearing skin colored stockings, a blue or red skirt and a white shirt with some decorative ruffles. She would even wear extensions to mimic the Sailor Moon hairstyle.

Alex: Hey S. How's going? Where is my Goddy?
Stephen: Emma's at home I think. We didn't talk today.
Alex: You didn't talk to her? Really? Are you on a date here? Are you cheating?

She paranoidly checked around her to spot someone around them. Her naive behavior was making him laugh.

Stephen: No, I'm not on a date. Just came here to drink a coffee. Just wanted some alone time. Come, sit, join me.
Alex: No, sorry. Didn't want to bother you. Enjoy your coffee, I'm such a fool.

Stephen lifted his sunglasses and looked at her with his coral green eyes. She felt paralyzed by them.

Stephen: Sit! When you've already got here you can spill the beans on what I should buy for Emma's birthday.

Her eyes lit up, she quickly sat down before he could change his mind. They've talked a bit, she ordered a spirit and Stephen was shocked how un-ladylike she digested it. Her sweet and careless attitude took Stephen's worries away and he was grateful for that. When he ordered the check the waitress accidentally dropped her pen and Stephen picked it up for her. And that wasn't the only thing going up with Stephen. As he went for the pen Aleks' moving legs draw his attention and he noticed she was going commando under the skirt. Her pinky cunt was popping in and out of his view field and totally startled him. He took his time getting up even the waitress asked if he found it. Stephen suddenly got up from underneath the table and hit his head on the way up. The slender waitress and Alex asked if he was okay and he confirmed he was. At least his red face wasn't an issue, he thought. He waved goodbye to the waitress and got up.

Stephen: I'm off. Where is your next stop? Can I drop you off somewhere?
Alex: Now that you've asked, is the new superstore on your way.
Stephen: Yep. Come I parked behind the church.

They started walking across the plaza when Alex suddenly grabbed Stephen's hand. He stood still and looked down to her.

Alex: Ohh S this will be awkward. Sorry.
Stephen: Awkward? What are you talking about?

Alex was grinning and had a weird expression all over her face. Stephen looked ahead again and realized a young man walking towards them, grinning as well. Who is this Stephen thought? He looks familiar.

Alex: Hi Barry.

Alex stretched her hand, Barry took it and pulled her towards him engaging into a hug.

Barry: I deserve more than a handshake after not seeing you for 6 months.
Alex: Of course you do.

Alex somehow escaped his hug and positioned herself back to Stephen's side. Stephen still wasn't sure what was going on . Why was Alex so stressed? Stephen then stretched his hand to say hello to Barry.

Stephen: Hi I'm Stephen.
Barry: Ohh hi didn't even notice you there. I'm Barry. Is this your new boyfriend Alex? Nice upgrade from the dork you were with.
Alex: No. I'm still with Darryl. Stephen is.
Barry: Tell me how is my girl Emma. She ain't texting me back anymore. Ohh god, when I remember all the great time we all had together I get a hard on right away.

And then it struck Stephen. This was Emma's douche bag ex Barry. The asshole who banged half the town while they were together. Stephen tried to not look that shocked while Barry continued to express obscenities about his girlfriend. Barry was one of these fancy rich boys, slim as a street light, all in white, wearing a pulli over his shoulders and with that perfect white smile. Stephen couldn't believe Emma had ever slept with this ass. Suddenly Alex spoke up.

Alex: Barry you didn't let me finish. This is Stephen, Emma's boyfriend.
An awkward silence erupted. Barry's jaw dropped, literally, you could even see gum sticking out.

Barry: Ohh sorry bro. Didn't mean anything. Didn't know Emma moved on already.
Stephen: It's okay. You didn't know. So you and Emma dated. She's never mentioned you.
Barry: Doubt she'll mention me to any of her future boyfriends. I'm that beautiful mistake you try to forget.

After exchanging the initial sucker punch both men smiled.

Stephen: It was nice to meet you but I really have to go now. Are you coming, Alex?
Alex: Yes of course. See ya soon Barry.
Barry: Yeah see ya.

Stephen and Alex rushed away while Barry took a moment and watched them walk away. He took his iPhone out of his tight white shorts and looked up Emma in his contacts.

Liza was spending the hot Saturday afternoon in her bed. On her a loose white top and regular red panties. The heat penetrated every pore of her body and even the gentle fabric of her clothes was itching the hell out of her. She decided to scratch the itch as no one else has in the last 10 days. She threw her panties on the floor. She took her tablet, held it between her legs and turned on the front camera. She looked at her swollen pussy lips and started to feel the heat focus between them. She took her right middle finger and rubbed over her clit. After a couple of strokes, she slid right into her between her lips, teasing herself in the process. She added her middle finger to the action and pushed her two fingers into her pussy. The warm tension around her fingers made her moan loudly. She felt her pussy getting wet. She then took her two fingers out of her pussy and sprinkled a bit of her on her tablet. Her heartbeat started rising and with every beat, she rubbed her clit harder and harder. The tension within her rose and she let go of the tablet and snuck her left hand under her top. She was searching for her nipples. The moment she found the first one chills covered her body. She stretched her body out, took the top off of her and moved to the top of her bed. Liza closed her eyes and pushed two fingers back into her pussy while her left hand's thumb was continuously stimulating her clit. She released another loud moan. She was alone she knew she could afford it. Suddenly the front door smashed open and she heard Emma yelling. Emma rushed up the stairs and run towards her room slamming the door shut. Liza got up and threw on the silk dress hanging on the chair. She approached the door when she heard Stephen coming in the main door.

Promiskuitet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stephen: Very mature Emma! How stupid does it look when I rush 5 streets after you.

He closed the front door and went up to Emma's room. He entered without knocking and they right of continued their fight. Liza couldn't really hear well what they were fighting about. She heard them yelling about some texts, lying and she heard Stephen mention Barry a couple of times.

Liza: This ain't good. Can't believe Emma is messing with Barry again.

The fight continued but Liza was bored by the noise and threw herself on the bed. She was feeling frustrated as she didn't finish off and wasn't in a mood while the two love birds were fighting. Maybe if she got help but she wasn't in the mood for any of her local bitches. She needed some fresh meat. Suddenly she noticed that Emma and Stephen stopped yelling. She heard Emma's door slam and someone walking down the steps gotta be Stephen, Emma doesn't make that much. Suddenly Emma turned on music and the whole house was drumming. She opened her door to see if she could walk to the kitchen but hit into Stephen who was rushing back up.

Liza: Hey!
Stephen: Oh hi. Your home.
Liza: Obviously.
Stephen: Yeah obviously. Sorry for the noise. We got into a stupid fight. I just forgot to pick up my iPad.

Liza then got a devilish smile on her face. Stephen noticed it but just wanted to avoid the embarrassing situation and grab his iPad.

Liza: Would you be so kind and give my tablet a look. It doesn't work properly.
Stephen: But I really don't know much . . .

Before he could finish the sentence he was already pulled into Liza's room. As he entered he could see Liza's panties by the bed and got instantly more red in his face. Liza saw in which direction his eyes were looking and went towards the panties. She bent over exposing her bare ass to Stephen.

Liza: Ohh sorry for this. Just wanted to go shower but then you came in.
Stephen: Don't worry. Where is your tablet? I can take a look but I doubt I can help.
Liza: Here on the bed take a look.

Stephen approached the bed and took the tablet. He noticed a smirk on Liza's face.

Stephen: What's up? Why are you smiling? Why is your screen wet? Did you spill something on it?

Liza giggled and reposition herself on the bed. She looked gorgeous Stephen thought. She was radiating warmth, dark brown skin and those full lips were just a perfect combination. He even forgot about the lack of boobs.

Liza: Ohh that's nothing. Just some fluids to say so.
Stephen: Fluids?
Liza: Yeah fluids. Pussy fluids. I was looking at my pussy and a little bit sprinkled on the screen.

Stephen was shocked and his face didn't hide the sensation.

Stephen: Wait for what? Liza: Yes. I just had an itch and wanted to scratch it when you and my gaga step sister barged in. Would you be so kind to help me now?

Stephen blushed. He didn't know how to react. Is this one just as crazy as her mother? Does she want to have sex with him as well? He thought.

Stephen: No I really can't. You know the reason.
Liza: You mean your fling with my step sister. You're just a toy for her boy. A sidebar before she gets back together with that skinny white trash Barry.

Stephen got pissed. He just came down and Liza just mentioned that dick again.

Stephen: You know what? You and your sister can go fuck yourself.

Stephen threw the tablet at the top of the bed and got up. Liza grabbed him by his hand. He stopped.

Liza: You can't leave before my itch passes.
Stephen: Yes I can and I will.
Liza: Let's bet you won't.

Liza spread her legs, exposing her all to Stephen. He felt blood rushing towards his gun. His heartbeat started racing again as he couldn't take his eyes off the gaping pussy in front of him. She pulled him back on the bed again. He sat on the bed and kept looking at her perfect little body. Her body was very similar to her mother's but more fit and tight and breastless of course. But just as sexy and vibrant as her mother. She straddled him and engaged in a passionate kiss. Her perfect full lips felt so good on his lips. He felt his mind starting to boil and even more blood rush toward his groin. Liza felt the empowering bulge pressing into her naked pussy. She pushed his torso down on the bed and climbed up his body pushing her pussy right in front of Stephen's face. He didn't think twice and pulled his tongue out caressing her lovely pussy lips. Liza moaned loudly and started moving her lips up and down taking in Stephen's tongue deeper and deeper. Suddenly silence filled out the house. Emma turned off the music.

Liza: Ohh fuck.

Liza jumped off Stephen and rushed to the door locking them.

Stephen: What's up?
Liza: Shut the fuck up.

A couple of seconds after Emma was knocking on the door and trying to enter the room. Stephen bulged out not believing what he was seeing.

Emma: Hey Liza. Why are your door locked?
Liza: Not sure, I locked them accidentally.
Emma: Okay.
Liza: Ahhhhhhhh. . .

Liza let out a deep moan as Stephen stuffed his tongue up her ass.

Emma: Everything all right?

Another moan followed. Liza's eyes rolled back. The ecstasy hit Liza hard. The pleasure was overriding the shock and she needed a couple of moments to put herself together.

Liza: Everything alright. I just have a guest here. Sorry.
Emma: Ohh God! Did he hear the fight?
Liza: Not really sure. He was busy.
Emma: Ohh fuck I'm so rude. I'll go out for a walk be back in half an hour. Bye.
Liza: Bye

Liza moaned out loudly. She heard Emma getting down the stairs and pulled Stephen by his hair pushing his face more into her ass and pussy. Stephen dove out and licked himself up her perfect body engaging in another passionate kiss. Stephen then picked her up and threw her on the bed.

Liza: Take off your clothes.
Stephen: Right after you.

The adrenaline made them rip the clothes off their bodies. The ray of happiness on Liza's face upon seeing Stephen's semi erect cock was priceless.

Liza: Get that baby hard I want it in me asap.

Stephen laughed.

Stephen: You gotta work for it, girl.

Liza lay down on her stomach positioning right in front Stephen's tool. First, she licked his cock head a couple of times and enjoyed watching it twitch from the sensation. She watched it slightly grow and straighten up before she completely took it into her mouth. She had difficulties in swallowing the whole thing as it grows to its usual 8 inches within her mouth. But she gagged out the 6 inches she could take and did it with so much passion. Stephen started grunting as the suction on his cock grew stronger. He took his cock out of her mouth and enjoyed the look of his slime covered cock hitting her face. She grabbed his cock forcefully and teased his cock head with her tongue. The arousal captured his body and he took a couple of seconds to shake it off. He then slapped her round ass a couple of times and turned her on her back and started dipping his balls into her mouth. She didn't hesitate and took them with pleasure bathing them with her spit. The pleasure was immense and Stephen felt his cock blowing up trying to grow bigger as he stroked it. He started face fucking her pushing his shaft as far up her throat as possible while his balls were hitting her face with great force. Meanwhile, he took her small breast with both of his hands and gropped the shit out of them. A great effort went into it as there was not much material to work with but he still enjoyed the warmth of her body. He licked her big nipples and witnessed how her body went into overdrive. After a couple of minutes, he turned her around kneeling in front of her and dipping his face right into her pussy. He takes it over completely covered every single inch of it. He sucked so hard on her clit she thought he would pick it off of her. Her moans encouraged him to go harder and better.

Stephen: Are you ready?
Liza: Yes. Please put it in.
Stephen: Not yet.

Stephen then pulled away a bit and caressed her pussy with his fingers and swiftly entered two into her wet deep whole. She moaned loudly. He finger fucked her and rubbed her clit with his thumb. He loved the response as her whole body started to wiggle on the bed. He stroke her breasts as he continued the finger fuck and suddenly her pussy started to spasm. She moaned louder than ever before in the 15 minutes they were together. He took his fingers out and they were covered with all of her juices. He road his hand up her body leaving a trail of fluid and dipped his fingers into her mouth. She sucked them off and pushed his fingers out and she followed them up.

Liza: I wanna taste that machine once before I take the whole thing in.
Stephen: Whatever you want.

She leaned towards him and took his shaft in as deep as possible. After she sucked it off a couple of times he pulled away.

Stephen: Turn around. I wanna see that beautiful ass while I pound the shit out of you.

She listens every word he said and obeyed him. She went on all four and pushed her behind right towards him. He shucks his cock a couple of times, teased her pussy entrance with his cock head and slightly entered. She was tight but moist and warm. The tension on his cock felt amazing. His cock head had difficulties entering, but she adapted quickly. He pushed further and she was accepting inch by inch until he was fully in, she was breathing heavily and Stephen was moaning loudly. Both were shaking out of pleasure. He took her by her arms lifted her body to stand up against his, he grabbed her by her tits and started pounding the shit out of her. The pounding slightly loosened up her pussy. Stephen then stopped. He penetrated fully into her and laid her ass on his lower stomach. He made slow movements and her moaning started to accelerate to get louder again.

Stephen: Do you love this? Do you?
Liza: Yes yes. Everything from that cock. Give me more, more, please.

Promiskuitet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stephen took her off his cock and laid down on the bed. She straddled him and jumped on his cock. She teased his cock with her pussy the same way Selma did. Afterward, she took on his cock head and grabbed the rest of his cock with her hand. She started fucking his cockhead and stroke his cock at the same time. Stephen was out of his mind. He felt the climax coming but grabbed the bed sheets and tried to prolong the fuck. He grabbed her by her hips and let her down of his cock. She thenstarted jumping up and down for a while. After she came another time on his massive shaft, she unhooked from him and jumped off the bed as her pussy juices were covering the carpet under her. Stephen lifted himself up on his elbows and stroked his dick while he watched her perfect body slowly walking away from him.

Stephen: I'm not done.
Liza: You will be after this. Warm up is over.

Stephen smiled. She invited him towards her and he got up with his cock leading the way. She invited him to kiss her and another passionate kiss erupted between them. Afterward, she pressed him against the wall and pressed her body against him, reinforcing the erection. She took his cock and spread her legs as far as she could.

Liza: This is all me now. Don't you dare move?

Stephen wasn't sure what was happening but expected a great ending from the 22-year-old hottie. When she finished spreading her legs she bent over and grabbed his legs and started sliding up and down his cock. Stephen was perplexed. The sensation was unbelievable and he hasn't seen a trick like this before. His view on Liza's perfect ass was truly spectacular. He ass was slamming against his lower abs and he could see his cock stretching the walls of Liza's pussy. As he felt the orgasm coming closer and it being inevitable this time around, he just went for his instinct and dipped his thumb into her asshole. Both of the moaned loudly and Stephen couldn't hold it anymore and come all over Liza's pussy. The twitches of his cock inside her and thehuge amount of hot cum made her come ones again. He pulled her up and embraced her hot body in a hug before they disjointed. A loud pluck sound followed the extraction of his shaft and they both smiled as a combination of cum and pussy juices were dripping off both of them. She grabbed his clothes off the floor and opened the room door.

Liza: Get the fuck away, Emma can't find you here.
Stephen: Bye bitch.

He gave her a peck on the mouth and exited the room. He packed his sticky shaft into his boxers and swiftly dressed the rest of his clothes. He rushed down the stairs and as he opened the door he saw Emma appearing in front of him.

Emma: You? You came back?
Stephen: Yes, I forgot my iPad but didn't want to take it with you not being there.
Emma: You came back.

Her eyes teared up while panic started to grow within Stephen, he felt his face getting red again.

Stephen: I'm off now.
Emma: What's the rush. Come up get your iPad, I need to apologize and I know the best way.
Stephen: I really don't think this is the best moment.
Emma: Yes it is.

She grabbed him by his arm and pulled him up the stairs toward her room. They've entered her room and she took off her hoody and sneakers. She pulled him by his shirt and kissed him. He kissed her back but was dying inside cause she had no clue where his mouth was just a couple of minutes ago. She pushed him on his bed and took her shirt and shorts off.

Liza: You deserve the whole package. Now you're gonna get it.

Stephen was shocked. He didn't know what to do, he couldn't do the thing he craved for 2 months cause his dick was covered in her step sister's juices. She approached him, moving slowly caressing parts of her body in the process. She looked stunning and the vision of her started recreating Stephen's boner and it was painful now.

Stephen: Let me go first.

Stephen threw her on the bed spread her legs. His face dove right into her pussy and he went for it. More passionate and harder than he went on Liza's pussy. He felt guilty and wanted to compensate his guilt. Emma's loud moans proved he was doing it right. He then grabbed her perfect tits and felt a raging bulge growing in his shorts. He then backed away got up and moved to the door.

Stephen: I really can't. I'm too pissed at you.

Stephen exited the door while Emma screamed after him.

Liza: What the fuck?