One Way Chemistry

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is there such a thing. I honestly have this really strong urge to pounce on a co-worker every time I see him. I have never seen him outside of work, and I only see him once a week. Otherwise he is on his side of the building and I am on my side. We talk during work for work purposes and he as this great personality. My question is because I feel this urge there is something that he is giving off and maybe an attraction also? I have no idea of his sexuality. It has never come up, but I usually do not have attraction to anyone straight, so I think there must be something there or is there? Can Chemistry be 1 way and if so what are your experiences.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
gay guys are usually good at sniffing out other gay guys.... if your feeling it in your bones (pardon the pun) then more than likely he is but youve to still tread carefully.......cant you just find out more about him if you chat at work-ask him if he has hobbies or anything just to break ice and divert from work chat....slowly ull find out more about him and you can always ask him out for xmas lunch if he is single and yould like more than a quick sexual encounter.......takes time.......so good luck.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, love can be one way only, and it can be frustrating for the one who is in love. Literature is peppered with such scenarios. Cyrano de Bergerac was hopelessly in love with Roxanne, who in turn, was in love with Christian.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Yes, love can be one way only, and it can be frustrating for the one who is in love. Literature is peppered with such scenarios. Cyrano de Bergerac was hopelessly in love with Roxanne, who in turn, was in love with Christian.

it sucks like nothing that can possibly be explained

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most relationships have an uneven distribution of affection, but there are many motivations for getting involved romantically. Love is never enough to make anything permanent without other, more pragmatic considerations.