• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

One-Way Friends

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Reaction score
Hey, I just noticed that users who befriend you (but you don't return the favor or, in my case, you've deleted them but they haven't done the same) can show up under "Friends online" and "Friends in chat."

nudeyorker

Cherished Member
Reaction score
Technically it's a contact if it's one way and a friend if it's reciprocal. They will show up as a friend when they are on line in both cases.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Reaction score
The LPSG main page interface does not distinguish between Friends and Contacts. And even if it did, why would a member show up as a Friend online or in chat when they're not on my friends list?

nudeyorker

Cherished Member
Reaction score
Perhaps it is a temporary glitch as a result of the ongoing updates and tweaks Rob is working on to improve the site. I have only noticed that people who are either friended or are contacts on the main page.