One week how should my penis feel?

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
This is not a going to be a blog or a diary

I have been in a newbie routine of warm ups, kegels, jelking and stretching for half an hour a day now for a week. I am also exercising a min of half an hour a day as I also need to lose weight.

Measured my penis and it is the same size (of cause) but it feels bigger. Now I have been having lots of fun and shaved all my hair off down there and as you can imagine that’s made it hard to sort out what is happening.

• I feel ..fuller..bigger
  • My penis does not seem to want to do its shrinking act – it is summer in Sydney
  • There is a very pleasant tingling sensation
  • I need to buy boxer shorts as my usual briefs are uncomfortable
  • No pain
  • If I see a sexy chick I have a massive boner in seconds

I forgot to mention meditation – please don’t laugh at this but I have been visualising my penis as being 30% bigger and my body at its ideal weight. I am on a total mind, body, career, relationship etc make over so I am finding it hard to separate out PE.

The original reason I joined LPSG was to enlarge my penis safely. So I would be really interested in anyone experience and comments. If you have questions I will check in every couple of days or feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance

Bacchus

puremscle

Just Browsing
Media
Good job man ! Its going to be interesting, Those who dont take risks obtain nothing. Good luck to you! You seem really motivated.:cool:

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey bacchusbigboy, it sounds like your doing great. Don't seperate PE from you other improvements, keep doing what you are doing. I will not laugh at you for meditating about the "new you". You are doing the right thing. It can only help. I need to start that.

You need to go to thunders and read about physiological indicators, also known as PI's (that is PI + s for plural form).

It sounds like your descriptions of your penis are all positive PI's, which are good. You want to keep seeing those things, even as you add more reps of jelqing in the long run.

Don't measure too much. It can discourage you. Measure every two weeks or once a month maybe. Realistically, verifiable gains may not come till 3-6 months, but they may also come in one month.

Don't give up!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucking Love It Bacchus!!!!!! You are on the right track... especially with the meditation... have you aver heard of Japa meditation? I used this for manifesting when I was starting out with my pumping, it is a fantastic idea to practice visualization!!!!!!!! Screw measuring, it's all about how it feels in your hand and the visual size of it!!!!! Do what you are doing until you feel that you aren't getting any more out of it... and then come see me, check out the pics in my gallery, they are the results of my Journey of size, if you are curious, I might be able to help you out!!!!!!

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, initial gains are very much in the flaccid and mental arenas. Everything sorta feels better but when you measure there's no gains. Stick with it and you'll see some gains. Took me a few weeks to get it rolling, and from what I understand that's pretty fast. Best of luck to you :)

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
THANKS EVERYONE fantastice support, help and advice. I have joined Thunder's Place and it has a heap of help and advice. I have written down may aims is 6' in 2 years and 7' in 4 year. I would be happy with 6' and over the moon with 7' and this all seem possible

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Hey Bacchus I think it's great you're using meditation ( wish I could stick with it!) Anything you think will help? It will, if you believe in it!
Good Luck and send me a new pix! You clever man!:bigok:
Cigarbabe :sgrin:

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meditation is what I did for a long time, I cant say I got bigger just off of the meditation but it helped me get more aware of my penis. And how my body works and the muscles and nerve endings.

mcnormal

Just Browsing
Media
Best of luck Bacchus from a fellow Aussie!

I'm going to get started on the PE this week I think. I'm 7" x 4.75 - 5" but 8" x 6" would be the ultimate for me.