One Week

DECEMBER 31 – 9:45PM
As the party was getting started, I turned to Ellen and thanked her for the week, repeating what Dan said about having an amazing amount of sex without cumming. “I am ready,” I said. “My balls weigh 50 pounds each.

Offering me a little blue pill, Ellen told me that I would need this tonight, despite my age. “As far as cumming, the week started on Christmas Day, and ends on New Year’s Day.” Fuck! I was about to explode. “Don’t worry Stevie,” Ellen started with a teasing tone. “Only two hours to go.”

The food and drink was as amazing as ever. The party was small… just Ellen, me, Dan, Joy. Dan’s new friend Carly showed up at about 10:30, along with her roommate, a short brunette named Melissa.

Ellen had briefed the crowd as to the rules. Anyone could have me in any way possible, but I was not to have an orgasm before she said it was ok. “Too bad, started Joy,” I bet he has a huge hot load in those balls. My wonderful girlfriend leaned over, and before kissing me said “the first one is mine, then it’s all yours.”

Carly and Melissa were talking to Joy about the sex machine. “Let me show you ladies,” she offered as she brought them into the room where her big toy was set up. The door closed behind them, leaving three of us alone in the room.

“I want to really thank you, Ellen,” I said, undressing my spectacular girlfriend in front of Dan. Ellen and I kissed as I removed her shirt. Dan hadn’t seen Ellen naked that much, and he was amazed at her body. Pushing her back onto the couch, I lowered my head, kissing the big pink nipples that crowned her perfect tits as Dan kissed his way down from her flat belly to the nub of a clit that stuck out even more since she was completely bald. When he reached her pussy, he pulled gently with is teeth to encourage Ellen. “Ooooo, you’re good, you’re very, very fucking good,” she moaned.

These two seemed to be busy, so I decided to check out what was going on with the other ladies. I entered the room to find Carly riding atop the machine. Her muscular legs were spread as she squatted at what I thought was the smallest of the impediments. This was the first time that I saw Carly naked, and she was exquisite, with pale white skin dotted with freckles. Between her legs was a full on, bright red bush for all to see. The hair had turned dark red as her juices flowed freely.

Ellen handed the remote control to Carly as she turned her attention to Melissa. The two women kissed deeply as they shed their clothes. Melissa revealed a tiny ass and A-Cup tits that showed a real contrast to Joy’s shapely body.

Joy took Melissa into her arms, tweaking her fat nipples. “I love your big tits, Joy, I wish mine were as big and full as yours,” said Melissa. “Worship them,” demanded Joy.

Melissa feasted on Joy’s curves as if she was Melissa’s last meal. “So beautiful,” she said between kisses. Behind them, the machine pumped on, bringing Carly to one crashing orgasm after another until she finally dismounted, leaving the appendage fucking the air over and over again.

You have to try this, Jack,” offered Carly. Joy brought Melissa to the machine, and with a challenge in her voice she said “no, the biggest one” when she saw the fake penis choices. “Are you sure,” asked Joy.

“She is sure,” said Joy as she walked up to her roommate. “Lie down, sweets.” Melissa followed the demand as Carly lubed her fingers and placed them one by one inside Melissa. After three fingers, Melissa started to moan, inviting more from Carly, who added her fourth finger, leaving only her thumb to strum this hot girl’s clit. “More, cunt,” screamed Melissa.

“Ok Mel,” replied Joy as she moved her thumb back, curled it under her fingers and moved her entire fist into Melissa’s pussy. “Fuuu uu uuk,” she screamed, grabbing Carly’s hand, forcing it deeper within her until her entire hand and wrist were inside.

Meanwhile, Joy had fastened the biggest dick to the machine and positioned it just outside this crazy woman’s snatch. “Oh, I am going to fuck her til she can’t move. This cunt thinks she is bottomless, I WILL find a bottom.”

Starting on low, Joy slid the entire fat dong inside her new friend until it could go no further. She then moved it back out completely until only the tiniest bit of the tip remained touching her pussy lips. Switching from slow to fast in one shot, the cock started pistoning in and out with blinding speed, and Melissa took it all as if it was a pinkie.

Dan and Ellen had joined us in the room as we watched this sight. The machine was going full tilt… in and out, in and out, in and out for nearly fifteen minutes as Melissa rode one orgasm to the next until Joy finally turned the machine off.

“I need this,” she said as she squatted over Melissa’s face. Although barely breathing, Melissa started licking as was required. “Make me cum like you did,” she demanded as she rode her face. Suddenly, Joy lifted off Melissa’s soaking wet face and orgasmed as she squirted girl goo all over Melissa’s flat chest.

Not missing an opportunity, Dan climbed aboard the lubed cock. “Turn it on the medium setting, Steve” he asked after sinking the huge dong inside himself. I was surprised to be asked to partake in this – it was my first experience anywhere near a man sexually.

Dan rode the cock like a pro as Carly approached and sucked his hard cock. Soon, Ellen and Joy joined him as the three women took turns sucking his fat cock. As could be expected, Dan was in heaven as Joy gave directions to the other two women. “Tease his head, take it all, lick his balls,” and others as the three tormented Dan as his ass was filled over and over by the amazing machine.

With three of them on one cock, and Melissa regaining consciousness following her drilling, I was basically alone. All this had gone on, and I was still dressed. It was then that I remembered the rule… I could do what I wanted to, I just couldn’t cum.

With clothing gone, I stood there with my long, fat cock feeling longer and fatter than ever before. Joy caught sight of me, seeing me naked for the first time. “Nice cock,” Steve, she said as she approached me. Ellen and Carly stopped to watch what was happening. I looked back at Dan, who, although being fully fucked by his toy, looked like he felt deserted. He switched the machine on low, taking the cock slowly, in and out as he leaned forward. Apparently, the machine hit the right spot, as three volleys of cum shot from his cock without anyone touching him.

It was approaching 11:15. Almost time for my gift, I thought as the women took turns making out with me. Dan approached me from behind and covered my eyes. Aside from being with the three other women, I could tell from the size of the hands that they belonged to Dan.

His hand was replaced with a blindfold as I was led to the bed where I was told to lie down…

DECEMBER 31 – 11:15PM

I knew my condo well enough to know that I was being led into my bedroom. When my leg grazed the side of my bed, I climbed on and lay back. “It’s 11:15, Steve,” said Ellen. “You might say ‘only’ 45 minutes to go, or ’45 long minutes to go,’ take it as you wish.”

I felt weight on the mattress with me, yet I was unable to tell who it was. I still had my hands, so my plan was to feel around to figure out who was with me. Each woman had a different body shape, and Dan’s hairy chest and lack of boobs made him easy to guess. “Better tie his hands if this is going to work, we don’t want him doing any roaming detective work,” said Joy as if she had read my mind.

With hands tied at my sides, I felt a mouth on mine, and as our tongues met, I knew it wasn’t Ellen – I would know her mouth anywhere, so that left Joy or Carly. “Is that you Carly,” I asked. “Maybe, maybe not,” she whispered in my ear.

A hand then gripped my swollen cock as I felt it enter someone’s mouth. Long, wet strokes accompanied my swipes of a tongue felt good, only to be improved when a second mouth started to kiss and suck my swollen balls. “Those are full, watch out,” I warned.

The two mouths were working me over – and at this point it wouldn’t take much. Just as the boys lined up for the great escape from my balls, all motions stopped as the two mouths moved away. It was then that I felt the weight change on the bed as the people changed places.

My cock was held upward as I slid into a moist, hot pussy. Not Ellen’s I thought at first, or was it? Another body made the mattress move before my head was straddled and a pussy descended on my mouth. I felt some hair, which would make this Carly, since both other ladies had smooth shaven pussies. The feeling was amazing… mystery, coupled with lust and outright horniness due to a week of teasing.

Carly moved her dripping snatch back and forth, riding my mouth and chin to bring her pleasure. She tasted sweet, I thought as I felt her stop so I could suck and play with her clit. Within a few minutes, the owner of the pussy that was riding my face had an orgasm…my only clue was loud moaning and the increase in moisture that covered my chin. Suddenly, pussy was gone from my penis as I felt toe cool air envelop my moistened cock. Carly was gone too, as I heard the group talk.

“He’s doing well,” I heard someone whisper. Do think he can hold out for another 35 minutes? When I had last seen the clock, it was 11:15. “It’s been only ten minutes,” I asked aloud.

“No more time checks,” demanded Joy. Suddenly, the bed moved again and I felt pressure on my cock. This felt different from before as my cock was swallowed once again. The different feeling meant that this must be an ass I was fucking. Was it Joy? Did Carly do anal? Or, was it Dan… that would be weird. I have never been with a man… more firsts in this crazy week.

The ass started riding my cock up and down slowly. “I know you’ve always wanted this,” said Ellen in my ear. Ellen and I had discussed anal sex, and the fact that she had tried it unsuccessfully with other guys who didn’t have the girth that I have. “Enjoy,” she said as she kissed my cheek.

Being the good boyfriend that I was, I decided to do what was asked, as I felt every fiber of my penis react to the vice-like grip of this amazing ass. Up and down the person rode, teasing me relentlessly. The pumping quickened as the person fucking me started to moan loudly. The ass stopped suddenly as the loudest moan was matched by a spray of hot liquid on my chest. It was Joy – who I had seen squirting cum when using her new toy. With the help of others around her, I felt her climb off. “Fuck that was hot,” I heard her say.

Next came more cock pressure as what seemed to be another ass swallowed my cock. “This has to be over soon, what time is it,” I asked. Ellen replied “It’s 11:30, sweetie, almost time.” There was no way it had been only five minutes, now they were fucking with me. It was great, I thought as the ass moved up and down on my straining cock. The feeling inside an ass was so different than a pussy. Instead of being enveloped my warmth, there was a distinct feeling of an “O” gripping my shaft before I felt the heat of the inside of my partner’s body. But whose body was it? Was Joy fucking with me by climbing off and getting back on? Did Carly like anal too? Was Dan riding my cock? All I knew was it wasn’t Ellen. She would never do anal, or would she? All this ran though my head as the ass pumped my cock. “Stop or I won’t make it,” I yelled as the ass dismounted. I was in this til the end… I had come this far and had to finish this the right way.

As soon as my cock felt the cool air, someone grabbed me by the root of the cock and squeezed until I screamed. This not only took away the immediate urge to cum, but actually made me go slightly limp. It had to be Dan, I figured. First, as the only other guy in the room he understood cock better than the women, and he had the strength to strangle my shaft that much.

The quick pain was replaced by the soothing feeling of a warm wet cloth that was washing off my chest, cock, balls and legs. The room grew quiet as my arms were untied.

One by one, each woman approached me. First, Carly said “Happy New Year, Steve… nice to meet you” before kissing me lightly on the lips. A big bear hug from Dan was next. “Joy and I have to do this next year, have fun now, dude.” A hot kiss that nearly made me blow my load came next. “Have fun sexy, see you soon.”

The blindfold was removed after our guests left the room. The room was lit only by candles that seemed to fill the room. Ellen and I were alone, “I love you, Ellen. This has been an amazing week.”

I glanced at my bedside clock and saw that it was 11:54.

DECEMBER 31 – 11:55PM

With our guests in the next room, Ellen and I were alone for the first time in several days. Ellen stood in the candle light – her high, firm tits stood proudly in the silhouette of the candles. Glancing down, I saw her hand rubbing against her pussy. Her prominent clit stuck out just enough so she could enjoy stimulation like this without separating her lips.

“It’s just you and me,” she started as she rubbed up and down, “no distractions. I want you, big guy… like I’ve never wanted anyone before. I want to mount you and take you deep inside me… to feel us as one as I milk your shaft to coax the seed from you big, fat, wide cock and swollen balls.” Just that sentence nearly sent me over the edge. I was speechless.

Without further words, she straddled me, rubbing my red, swollen tip against her clit. With a loud moan, she asked “is that ok with you?”

I could only moan my affirmative response as I saw the digits on the clock turn from 11:56 to 11:57. I had to last for the longest three minutes of my life. It was then that I noticed that the TV was on across the room, a muted replay of the mayhem in Times Square was being replayed for our time zone. Distracting myself from the moment in order to hold on, I thought of Jason, the kid who lived down the street, who often launched fireworks at midnight. 11:58. I could feel Ellen increase the speed of my cock teasing her clit as her moans grew louder. Moving downwards, she fed me her left breast. Her fat nipple filled my mouth as I tugged and pulled to increase her pleasure. She straightened up, taking me deep inside her hot wetness. 20… 19… 18, I could see on the screen. I wondered how many people shared their New Year’s moment with Ryan Seacrest, of all people.

“Ohhhhh,” we moaned together. 7…6…5…4 splashed across the television as she moved up and down. 3….2… 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR! The fireworks exploded outside our window indicating the start of the New Year.

“Happy New Year, baby,” moaned Ellen as she stopped with me deep inside her. With three contractions of her well trained muscles, it started. The feeling started in my toes, as it traveled up my legs as I pulled my knees up. My thighs were filled with heat as my balls contracted. The first volley was amazing, as it shot into Ellen’s wetness, followed by two more.

Ellen quickly dismounted as she crawled down and took me in her mouth to take the rest of my pent-up load. Three more thick, hot ropes followed, filling Ellen’s mouth as she removed her mouth and watched the rest of my cum dribble onto her beautiful tits.

It was 12:01 and I was still hard. This was going to be a great year!

January 1
This is where the story ends… or where it begins, I am not sure.

Ellen left me in my post orgasmic bliss to let our guests know that she had the first bite of the apple, and all were now invited to join in.

Joy came in first – apparently Carly and Dan were otherwise occupied, if you know what I mean. “Happy New Year, sexy man,” she cooed as she joined me on the bed. I was still flat on by back, unable to move.

“Happy New Year too you too,” I replied before Joy smothered me with her mouth. While we didn’t share the bond that I had with Ellen, I had to admit that she was an unbelievable kisser – her tongue knew just how to make love you my mouth. Somehow, she managed to encircle my tongue with hers and as I moved my tongue back and forth, it was as if we were tongue fucking.

“Dan is in the other room warming up Carly’s ass for you, and if you are wondering who you were fucking while blindfolded, all secrets remain secrets. Let’s just say you explored some new territory, so to speak”

“Shut up and suck my cock, Joy. I’ve been waiting to give you a hot load since you got here,” I ordered. As she grabbed my dick, she said “look who grew a set. Normally I don’t take that shit from anyone, but you’ve been through a lot this week, so I will let you slide.”

“Slide into your mouth, cunt,” I replied.

“Hmmm,” Joy started… was that “I will slide into your mouth, comma, cunt, or slide into your mouthcunt?

“I don’t give a shit, just suck my cock, if you can handle it after Dan’s twig,” I barked.

“He has some promise, El,” she countered to Ellen. Ellen grabbed Joy and kissed her full on the mouth. Now enjoy him like you’ve been begging to since you got here.”

All talk stopped as Joy lightly flicked my balls with her talented tongue before heading south. Suddenly, my ass opened up to accept her piercing tongue as I moaned deeply. Back and forth she swiped as she moistened by ass before assaulting me. Ellen handed her a small toy which was promptly inserted deep inside me. Now that my ass was buzzing, Joy went to work on my cock. “It’s about fucking time,” I said as she made love to my massive shaft with her mouth. If her kissing was good, her blowjob was exceptional! A weeks’ worth of cum rose again and nearly escaped before Joy removed her mouth.

Climbing onto all fours, she said “I agree, it’s about fucking time,” playing with words as well as she played with my penis. Taking the hint, I loved behind her, cupped her tits and slid all the way inside. As Joy’s warmth enveloped me, Ellen leaned in whispering that she loved me before kissing me deeply. It was then that I realized that despite Joy’s talented mouth, there was no replacement for Ellen. Fucking was fine, but Ellen was the one for me.

I stood still as Joy backed her wet pussy on and off my cock as if I was her live toy. The moaning built as I stuck first one, than a second finger in her ass, which only brought louder approvals from Joy. As I remained still, I felt a sudden emptiness in my ass as my toy was removed by Dan. I grew a bit nervous as to what was to come next… I wasn’t sure I was ready to bottom for another man, although from what Joy said, I had fucked Dan just a half-hour earlier. Dan took the toy, and without hesitation buried it deep in Carly’s cute little butt.

“Fuck my ass Dan,” asked Joy in a somewhat demanding voice. I decided that this was my chance, so I pulled out of Joy and moved toward Carly who was making out with Ellen. Pulling her into position, I removed her toy, replacing it with my lubed cock. Oh, yes, this was the first ass that I fucked when blindfolded… Dan and I were side-by-side on the bed, fucking two beautiful women while Ellen took turns licking our balls. This wouldn’t last long for any of us… and suddenly Joy yelled out “Ellen, eat me, taste my pussy now!”

Abandoning our balls, Ellen moved into position in order to taste Joy’s nectar. Not thirty seconds later, Ellen got more than she expected when Joy yelled out “Fuuuuu uuuu uuuuu Fuuuuu Uuuuu uuuuuk,” before squirting her amazing juices, coating Ellen’s face. The scene was too much for either Dan or me and we exploded at the same time, deep inside two fantastic gripping asses.

After a break for food and drink, Ellen approached Dan. “I promised myself that I would wait until Steve’s gift had started, but now that it has, I want to experience that thick cock of yours… and feel that mouth that Joy says is so, so good – any interest,” she asked with a flirtatious note in her voice.

It’s not often in life that a guy gets a question like that, especially from someone like Ellen. “Will you guys excuse us,” asked Dan as he headed for the guest room that he was sharing with Joy for the weekend.

Meanwhile, Joy suddenly wanted to take a shower – so being the good host and gentleman that I am, I offered to join her “just want to make sure the temperature is right and you don’t miss anything.” Laughing at my pathetic joke, Joy allowed me to lead her to the master bathroom. “Want to join us,” she offered to Carly as we headed upstairs.

Carly and Joy basically ignored me as they melted into one under the steaming shower. Lips parted, tongues swirled and as I promised, no place was left untouched. At one point, Carly was bent over eating Joy’s pussy. Ellen had left a small dildo in the shower, and Carly was making good use of it. As I watched the scene, I spotted Carly’s tight little box showing between her legs like a thin wallet. Oh, it looked so good. I guessed it had to be 2:00 or so, and I was about to fuck the third amazing woman – this was a great year.

Sneaking up behind Carly, I touched the tip of my cock to her smooth snatch. The contact startled her, as she jumped back a bit, squeezing my fat head inside her – the shaft that remained outside looked enormous next to her tight little ass and well toned legs. Pulling back, I grabbed some soap to lube my thick cock before placing my cock head back in position. “It’s so big,” she started. “So, so thick. I am not sure I can take it all.” While I wasn’t sure whether this was true, or she was just saying this to turn me on, I didn’t care. I slowly worked my length inside her tightness until I hit bottom. “That’s it,” she asked with a smile. Taking the challenge, I began to piston in and out like a well lubed machine. Back and forth, back and forth. I had cum twice and had lost the edge, so now I could last enough to make this a fuck to remember for my new friend.

“It’s not so tight,” I teased. “I’ve had tighter.” Without a word, Carly clamped down her muscles so I was trapped inside her. “Say what you want,” she said, “But you’ll never find a tighter or more talented pussy than mine. Just stay still.” With that order, she began to flex and release her muscles. First the ones deep inside, followed by what felt like middle muscles and finally muscles at her entrance. Back and forth she went as she massaged and milked me without either of our bodies moving. Three minutes later I yelled out, filling Carly with a fresh hot load of cum. I stepped back after she released my cock.

“You’re good,” she said. “Most guys can’t last that long when I do that. Come here Joy,” she continued, I have something for you.” Carly then pushed Joy’s head down between her legs before releasing and tightening her muscles, forcing my hot cum from within her. Joy drank our combined juices before standing and kissing Carly, who now knew the talent that I now called “the mouth of Joy.”

We dried off and headed for the bedrooms to find Dan and Ellen sleeping in the guest bed, so I invited Joy and Carly to join me in my king sized bed. It was time for a rest.

The three of us collapsed on the bed, kissing each other softly. I glanced at the clock, and saw 2:35 before drifting off to sleep.

January 1 – 7:00AM

I felt movement on the bed as I was roused from my sleep. I lay on the bed, not having opened my eyes yet. Before starting the reality that was the New Year, I replayed last night and the past week in my mind. All the teasing, all the playing… it was truly an incredible week, all designed by my incredible woman. Off in the distance, I smelled the scent of coffee and bacon. Mmmmm.

With my eyes shut, I said “thank you, El. Thanks so much for the amazing gift. Thanks for introducing me to Joy, Carly and Dan… and the group from the shopping mall… and allowing all this fun.”

“What about me, you forgot me,” said a strange voice. Not knowing what to expect, I opened my eyes to find Amy laying on my naked thigh, my limp cock just inches from her face. “Sorry I’m late, but the bar was nuts last night, we didn’t close til 4:30.”

“I never break a promise,” she said as I noticed that she was naked. Sticking out her tongue, she barely touched the head of my cock. “Does he want to come out and play?”

“It’s been a long night, but I am sure he is ‘up’ for it, with some encouragement,” I replied.

Without a word, Amy took my soft cock into her mouth. As I said before, I am a grower, so at 4 or so inches, this was pretty easy to do. The warmth of her mouth did its magic, as my four grew past 5, 6 and 7 inches, settling in at my usual 8 inches. Coaxing me further, she said “we wanted to let you sleep, so Dan, Joy and Carly warmed me up for you, see” she said as she put my hand between her legs. Moving my fingers back and forth, I got Amy moaning again. “Joy’s tongue is amazing…. Carly’s tits are wonderful and Dan has a great body. And you, have the most amazing cock I’ve ever seen. Watch this.”

With that comment, Amy took my full hardness in her mouth descending all the way to the root; not an easy feat. Backing off she said “fuck my mouth like it’s a pussy, but save some for my real pussy.” Her fingers then disappeared between her legs, scooping up her sweet juices. She then sucked each of her fingers as if it was a small penis. “Now I need a real one… a real big one.” Tilting her head back, I rose up, entering her mouth. I slid in and out gently, going all the way to the bottom before pulling out so her tongue rested on my tip. Upon my third time doing this, she said “I don’t think you understand… I want you to pound my mouth. Fuck me you cock stud.”

Not one to refuse orders, I nailed her, drilling in and out at blinding speed. Tears flowed from her eyes at times as her nostrils took in air. This girl had a mouth pussy that was unrivaled as I drove in and out over and over again until we heard “holy shit!” Stopping in mid stroke, we both looked up to see the other three watching us. “I was going to offer breakfast now, but that can wait,” said Ellen. “Keep going.”

I decided to change positions, as I swung Amy around and buried my cock all the way in one stroke. Putting her legs inside of mine, I created a tight fuck pocket that I drilled without mercy. Amy reached orgasm, screaming “better than I thought. Fuck me, fuck me!” I continued to fuck harder than I had ever before in my life. Sweat poured down my back and as I pulled Amy toward me I could feel the dampness of her perspiration against my body. Amy moved her legs outside of mine and placed her feet and legs over my head. She was wide open and all mine as we fucked like animals for what seemed like forever. Screaming out, she finally yelled “cum with me baby, cum in my mouth.” To push me over the edge, Joy joined us, pushing her tongue up my ass to tease my prostate… this was pure heaven, I thought as I send rope after scalding rope of cum down Amy’s throat.

A short time later, we all sat around and had a huge breakfast… bacon, eggs, coffee, home baked muffins and champagne when the doorbell rang. “Who is it this time,” I asked, “the group from the mall?”

“Go see,” offered Ellen.

Crossing the house with Ellen and the rest of the crowd behind me, I opened the door without looking. “Hi sis,” said Ricki as she hugged her sister. Backing away, Ricki spotted me. “And hello to you to you, too. Glad to see you’re still alive."

As she removed her coat to reveal a tight tee shirt with KANSAS SWIMMING stretched across her hug boobs, she said "I hope there’s room for one more in this crowd.”

This was going to be a good year, indeed.

A Bump for a holiday story that will warm your heart... among other areas. HNY all!

Bump... I wrote this two years ago during the holiday season. I hope it brings more joy this time around.