One Womens view

Farbuncle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe some other women might comment.

A lady friend who was married at 16, divorced at 21 and has spent 15 years playing the field and I met just after her seperation and formed a friendship and sexual relations which continues off and on to this day. She enjoys sex and as she says is sexually active.

I ask her if she was in the mood for sex and could choose what size dick was stuck in her, what would she choose?

She said, I don't know a size, I've never measured a man and often don't even see it. I don't want one poking the bottom and I don't like feeling stretched out. I want it to feel comfortable inside me. That what matters, is for it to feel comfortable inside. I don't pay much attention to size, comfort is what matters.

One lady's view.

canuck88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women I've spoken to about the subject have echoed what the TS posted... they want a comfortable fit because for them, it's all about clitoral stimulation (not stretching out a cavern)

Farbuncle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What my friend said is clear and I will not explain except to say "stretched out" means something like stretched to the limit, not no stretch at all as some people seem to think. I cannot imagine why anyone would want uncomfortable sex or anything else for that matter.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What my friend said is clear and I will not explain except to say "stretched out" means something like stretched to the limit, not no stretch at all as some people seem to think. I cannot imagine why anyone would want uncomfortable sex or anything else for that matter.

But that makes it your issue. Not ours.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What my friend said is clear and I will not explain except to say "stretched out" means something like stretched to the limit, not no stretch at all as some people seem to think.

There can only be stretch once you've reached your limit. Before that it's just degrees leading up to being filled.

When you're going about your day to day activities and your penis is flaccid I imagine you feel perfectly comfortable, no? The skin is covering the tissue with room to spare, no issues, nothing attention grabbing really.

You start getting an erection... the tissue expands filling the skin covering it more and more. You're aware of it now aren't you. It has your attention. A bit uncomfortable if it's caught in your pants the wrong way but if you were nude it would probably feel nice and heavy but still comfortable.

A full erection, now, that's different. You're rock hard, straining in your dick's direction of choice, skin so tight you think you'll burst and you just HAVE to do something about it. I doubt that's a feeling many would describe as "comfortable" but I'll bet it feels fucking amazing for you guys.

Me, too.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
meh.

it's all relative to positions or what I want to feel. I like being penetrated and I like girth. That sid deep penetration with a big dick is just painful. Though when I'm turned on - I can tolerate it and stretch out, but will start out doing something more shallow. I also like the cock head teasing me in and out, so size alone isn't what my mettle is for enjoying sex.

I'm getting turned on - migrating to another thread.

Last edited:

taradactyl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My guess is a lot of women would say something similar. Obviously on here there are likely more who like something bigger. Personally what seems to feel best to me is big enough to push against my limits but not so big that it feels like extremely forceful pushing. I think it's really intense in a good way to feel that within-reason stretch though.