One Year Left

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
In no particular order:
  • First, let me reiterate how I would just have to live with reckless abandonment. Sometimes I think I stay regular because I impose a lot of order and organization in my life. I track my finances closely and I am very cautious, and I hesitate out of fear of losing control. To hell with that: I'm goin' wild.
  • I would quit working immediately.
  • I would travel to visit with my long-time LPSG friends. I would spend a few days with each one. It would be awesome if I just kinda scooped 'em up along the way and took a vacation.
  • Of course, I would apply for several credit cards and max them out.
  • I would want to get my ass across an ocean or two. I have never traveled outside of the United States. I really would love to see the homeland [Greece], Japan, and maybe the South Pacific.
  • I would enroll in a doctoral program and get a taste of the higher education for a while.
  • I would want to join a band. I would try to learn an instrument, but I would be just as content being a songwriter.
  • I would want to meet people whom I have wronged in the past and ask for forgiveness.
  • I have three donations to make. The first would be for the Center for Women, Children, and Families. I did an internship there in graduate school and those ladies all have my heart. They do excellent work for people in poor communities and the court system, and I would want to ensure that that work continues on.
  • The second is to the Walk Against Child Abuse, their annual fundraiser project.
  • Last but not least, my alma mater, Transylvania University.
  • Dangerous diversions include sky diving and bungee jumping.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dee-lite,

YOu know we can work on some of them even if you are going to live a nice long life! LOL! :biggrin1:

In no particular order:
  • First, let me reiterate how I would just have to live with reckless abandonment. Sometimes I think I stay regular because I impose a lot of order and organization in my life. I track my finances closely and I am very cautious, and I hesitate out of fear of losing control. To hell with that: I'm goin' wild.
  • I would quit working immediately.
  • I would travel to visit with my long-time LPSG friends. I would spend a few days with each one. It would be awesome if I just kinda scooped 'em up along the way and took a vacation.
  • Of course, I would apply for several credit cards and max them out.
  • I would want to get my ass across an ocean or two. I have never traveled outside of the United States. I really would love to see the homeland [Greece], Japan, and maybe the South Pacific.
  • I would enroll in a doctoral program and get a taste of the higher education for a while.
  • I would want to join a band. I would try to learn an instrument, but I would be just as content being a songwriter.
  • I would want to meet people whom I have wronged in the past and ask for forgiveness.
  • I have three donations to make. The first would be for the Center for Women, Children, and Families. I did an internship there in graduate school and those ladies all have my heart. They do excellent work for people in poor communities and the court system, and I would want to ensure that that work continues on.
  • The second is to the Walk Against Child Abuse, their annual fundraiser project.
  • Last but not least, my alma mater, Transylvania University.
  • Dangerous diversions include sky diving and bungee jumping.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and we were talking about, "What would you do if you knew you only had one year to live?"

so... what would you do with your last year on earth?:confused:

Doggonit, DJG!! Now I have to THINK- thankfully in my case its a quick process due to lack of resources:tongue:

I would do the things Ive been saying for years I want to do::
sky dive
scuba dive
go to Australia

then I'd do the things I need to do cos, in a year I'd be out of time:
apologize to people Ive hurt- intentional or not
tell the people I love, that I do
make every minute count

now I'm kind of sad. :( I should just do the shit anyway.