One year of bathmate

D

deleted983382

Ok one year has passed. I've pumped an average of about 4.75 days per week. Starting, I was just below 7 inches bone pressed. Today I'm proud to say I'm a solid 7.5 inches bone pressed. I did not measure my girth, as I'm only relying on visual differences. About 4 months into my program, I started incorporating jelqing and stretching into my routines. My goal is to be 7.75 inches long by June and 8 inches by next Christmas.

Attachments

HankJo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've have wanted a Bathmate for some time, but have been concerned about the cost of the pump, and if it really works. What size of Bathmate are you using?

Reactions: lumare1
D

deleted983382

I've have wanted a Bathmate for some time, but have been concerned about the cost of the pump, and if it really works. What size of Bathmate are you using?
X40. I should have started with the x30 because I had a difficult time maintaining a seal at first. However I did not want to buy (and hide) two pumps

Reactions: drambone2001

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok one year has passed. I've pumped an average of about 4.75 days per week. Starting, I was just below 7 inches bone pressed. Today I'm proud to say I'm a solid 7.5 inches bone pressed. I did not measure my girth, as I'm only relying on visual differences. About 4 months into my program, I started incorporating jelqing and stretching into my routines. My goal is to be 7.75 inches long by June and 8 inches by next Christmas.
Awesome. It's a game of inches. Please keep us posted on gains and such.

DarkEngine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
X40. I should have started with the x30 because I had a difficult time maintaining a seal at first. However I did not want to buy (and hide) two pumps
Granted, I don't know if Bathmates can have their seals replaced, but I bought a replacement one for an air pump that was too big (and kept causing surrounding skin to get sucked in) and had much better results.

Reactions: deleted983382

mikiethickone

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Glorious looking tool, bro! Great work on the gains. How does it feel having that extra inch to go up and down on when you're stroking?? Or with a partner?? I've had some experience off and on with the bath mate and you just feel like a fucking king when your dick is all of a sudden way huger than it's ever been before and you're holding this massive, pulsating fatty in your hands.

Currently I have gotten into the beginners routine at the PE gym and I'm trying to be a lot more consistent with what I'm doing to see if I can get some more permanent gains particularly in length. A while back I did gain about a half-inch in length from jelqing and a quarter inch in girth from the bathmate, but from there on out I had trouble making gains because anytime I would use the bathmate I would go overboard and it would turn into a big hedonistic jerk off session because I just couldn't help myself from admiring and loving how big my dick was all of a sudden. So I'm trying to tone it down a bit now, stick to the simple beginner stuff and keep masturbation to just once or twice a week. Already feel like I'm noticing that my penis is healthier and that it's much easier to gain and maintain an erection.

Reactions: deleted983382

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nice work man... Have been wanting to try bathmate for a while but money's been tight. Used cheap pumps yrs ago but still made some gains when I was consistent, always hear great reviews of Bathmate though

How has it affected your erection strength? Pro or con

D

deleted983382

Your dick looks awesome Gregie....So are your gains only because of Bathmate?? Coz i am dying to get my dick bigger....
Stretching, jelqing, pumping and yohimbe supplements from gnc. Research all of that for yourself and try!