Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for being open with us and sharing this with us TK. You sound like a very mature young person that is wise beyond her years.

Sorry to hear about your friend being involved with drugs.

When I first read your story I was thinking maybe he didn't want to continue the friendship / best friend relationship with you because he felt all guilty and shit. And even though you two had amazing sex together......he is still gay and he prefers men. And maybe he felt really bad about himself. Confused......and he turned to over indulging in drugs. (Because in drug state he doesn't have to think about his actions)

Your story reminds me a little of a movie that I saw with Emma Thompson.....I think the title of it was ? Carrington..(1995)...or something like that. The story is about a beautiful woman that falls in love with a gay man. Both of them care deeply for each other.....but he is gay and she is not. So they end up living in the same house......he with various parade of lovers and she does the same......and she has serious relationships with a couple of the guys......But when push comes to shove, she won't ever kick her gay best friend out of her home......nor will she leave him to marry some guy (that just happens to be rich and wealthy and affluent......and has a high social standing or position)

It is kind of a sad movie.....but in a way it is not. She can't have him like she wants to have him......but just being with him is enough for her. (Or it appears that way in the movie)

I sincerely wish the best of luck to you. And I am thinking good thoughts for your friend.......hoping he will ween off the drug useage.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Thank you for being open with us and sharing this with us TK. You sound like a very mature young person that is wise beyond her years.

Sorry to hear about your friend being involved with drugs.

When I first read your story I was thinking maybe he didn't want to continue the friendship / best friend relationship with you because he felt all guilty and shit. And even though you two had amazing sex together......he is still gay and he prefers men. And maybe he felt really bad about himself. Confused......and he turned to over indulging in drugs. (Because in drug state he doesn't have to think about his actions)

Your story reminds me a little of a movie that I saw with Emma Thompson.....I think the title of it was ? Carrington..(1995)...or something like that. The story is about a beautiful woman that falls in love with a gay man. Both of them care deeply for each other.....but he is gay and she is not. So they end up living in the same house......he with various parade of lovers and she does the same......and she has serious relationships with a couple of the guys......But when push comes to shove, she won't ever kick her gay best friend out of her home......nor will she leave him to marry some guy (that just happens to be rich and wealthy and affluent......and has a high social standing or position)

It is kind of a sad movie.....but in a way it is not. She can't have him like she wants to have him......but just being with him is enough for her. (Or it appears that way in the movie)

I sincerely wish the best of luck to you. And I am thinking good thoughts for your friend.......hoping he will ween off the drug useage.
I'll rent the movie, it sounds interesting. Thanks.

nitzaski

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi TK,

Just read your story and I found it very moving. Unfortuantely friends can grow apart - especially after a sexual encounter. I had a relationship with a guy at school who remained a good friend after college. We both found partners and drited apart. It was not a conscious decision at all - just happened. I looked him up a few years ago and he is still with the same chap and I am with the same guy too. It was quite a strained meeting - there was real sexual chemistry at the meeting which we both felt and we both realised that we would not see eachother again. No agreement was made, just an understanding that if we started to see eachother again it could ruin not only our lives but those of our partners too. It is a great shame because as a friend I miss him terribly, but I know that there would be too much temptation, for both of us.

I hope that you and Brandon find a way in the future to re-kindle your deep friendship. As mentioned in other posts if and when he stops the ecstacy etc he will start to feel like a different person and think more about what he has lost.

All the best to you TK and thank you for sharing you experience with us. You sound like a very special woman and I am sure that Brandon recognises this too.

Last edited: