Online Cock Contest And Visualization

Hi all,

I thought I’d put my data visualizations skills to some mischievous use and do an online Cock Compare comparison with anyone that wants to take part. Just fill out this quiz - Cock Size Survey - and your data will automatically get added to the online dashboard - found here: Penis Size Results

PI6jItZ.png

I posted this to some Reddit subforms a while back - including BDP - which definitely upped the average (as well as the natural tendency for men to exaggerate - which is to be expected for an online form)

One of the more interesting leanings is asking users to enter their penis length and then ask them to describe it as Tiny, Small, Below Average, Average, Above Average, Big or Huge. From here, we can assign quantitative values to these otherwise qualitative terms - by finding the average length value of users who define themselves as small, average, above average, etc. The following definitions were found based on the existing sample set of respondents:

JM0p1ub.png

I’ve added a “User Breakdown” page which allows you to see how you fair against the entire sample size. Located on Page 6: Penis Size Results

Let me know what you guys think and if you want anything added to the next iteration :)

Have fun!

Reactions: Slim0815

wronskjan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is interesting:
- have you done some anomally detection? Like 25 cm girth? Or make some robust statistics?
- maybe you can share databese to others to make some other analysis?