Online Dating - Small One - What to do???

B_hunggstudd21

1st Like
Media
PS Gay Guy Here but looking for responses from all guys:

OK - I feel bad, but well, i've started dating this guy online and he is really cute and all, but I was with him one time and um well, let's just say it wansn't big. He also sent me pics of himself and told me he was "huge" - uh, i know he isn't........so what would you do? The guy is sweet and cute, but thinks WAY highly of his private parts..........I like him, but don't know if I can deal with....well, you'll see what he sent....

Attachments

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ummm wow , he really said he was Huge ?

First you have to ask yourself how important SIZE is with a sexual partner. My personal mantra is either have a Big dick like I do or know how to take care of mine .
Secondly, how is he in bed ? Can he suck a Big Dick ?
Lastly, Are you willing to deal with his shortcomings b/c of the other factors that appeal to you ?

:banana:
HORSE

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess you need to factor in how much penis size means in your relationships. If all you're looking for in a partner is someone that acts as a life support system for a gigantic boner, then he's clearly not your man. If you think he's a great guy and a pleasure to be around, and you value those qualities above your apperent need for size, then stick with him.

It's all about your priorities.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmm--it sounds, and correct me if I am wrong, that it isn;t so much the fact that he is average, but the fact that he is bragging about being something he isn't. Has he seen you? If so, then unless he is delusional, he can;t really claim to be huge--you give him a comparison point. If he has, and still makes the claim, he has bigger issues than bragging....If you want/need your partner to be as hung as you are, and you need that to be attracted to him where you can build something with, then let him go now, before anybody gets hurt any worse. If he hasn;t seen you, then let him see, and maybe that will quell his ego a bit--hopefully not too far.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow I wonder who/what gave him the impression that he is huge. That's pretty brave of him though, I feel self-concious about being 6 1/2" long, he is barely 4 apparently.

Well, like everyone said, you need to figure out how important size is to you I guess. I'm not really sure, I'm straight so that isn't a concern to me, it's up to you I guess?

B_hunggstudd21

1st Like
Media
here are a few more he sent me - guess you get the picture - is it bad i'm just not turned on by it? I mean, he's a great guy, but i just have never been with someone that small? Ugh, i guess i knew pretty fast he wasn't as "huge" as he let on - but i haven't been with that many guys so maybe he's pretty big? Ugh, even if so, I'm just not into it.....is it just me? Is that bad of me? I feel bad I'm not turned on by it.....

Attachments

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't hurt to try. If you say you like hime then go with it and see what your body tells ya next about him and that will be your choice.

Ummm wow , he really said he was Huge ?

First you have to ask yourself how important SIZE is with a sexual partner. My personal mantra is either have a Big dick like I do or know how to take care of mine .
Secondly, how is he in bed ? Can he suck a Big Dick ?
Lastly, Are you willing to deal with his shortcomings b/c of the other factors that appeal to you ?

:banana:
HORSE
I dont think she does need to ask herself how important size is in THIS situation. I agree, girls should have tac when it comes to this subject. Except when the guy needs a wake up call. If this isnt the best example of an opportunity to ridicule a guys size and be completely justified I dont know what is.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You don't have to feel bad you are not attracted to someone---but if you aren't, don't take it any further. Like most gay men, you want a cock that is as large or larger than your own. This is common. You have to establish a mutual physical attraction, and that includes a sexual attraction, before you can really put it in the background and proceed on to the more important aspects of building a relationship. But you need it to be there, or it can never really start. IF it is all online now, be honest that you don't think it will work out, that the distance, blah blah blah. You don't have to shatter his self esteem in th process---I would leave that to someone else. SOmeone weill, I promise, tell him where he really stands. GOod luck--tough situation to be in!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like him, but don't know if I can deal with....well, you'll see what he sent....

The fact that you are happy to post his private pictures in this way on a public forum is indication enough that you don't "like him" sufficiently. :rolleyes:

As so often in life, the answer already lies in the question. :wink:

B_hunggstudd21

1st Like
Media
Also, i mean, maybe i'd be able to deal with a dick/shaft that small if he had really big balls, but - ugh i feel so mean, but - his balls like go up inside him when he gets hard -i haven't been with that many guys, but i really like big balls.....anyone else been with someone like that?

I feel bad being so superficial, cuz he is sweet and cute, but he told me all these things about how big and huge and hung he was and well....not only do i not think he is all that hung, but his balls seem smaller than mine at least - am i abnormal to feel this way? Do most guys like smaller balls than theirs that go up inside them? I'm not trying to be mean. maybe i am wrong and his balls are normal size? Sorry for all the quesitons he told me i was "soooo lucky" to be with him and his "huge" dick even after he saw how big i was.....maybe he is, i dunno am i alone in feeling this way?

Attachments

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm guessing this is someone with some weird humiliation fetish fishing for insults. No way someone posting a measured picture of their erect 4" penis is going to claim they are huge, unless they're trying to be funny.

Anyway, if this post is legitimate, figure it out for yourself if you value penis size over personality or whatever else this guy has to offer. Though I think Alex was right if you are willing to risk humiliating him online you probably don't like him all that much.

You don't have to feel bad you are not attracted to someone---but if you aren't, don't take it any further. Like most gay men, you want a cock that is as large or larger than your own. This is common. You have to establish a mutual physical attraction, and that includes a sexual attraction, before you can really put it in the background and proceed on to the more important aspects of building a relationship. But you need it to be there, or it can never really start. IF it is all online now, be honest that you don't think it will work out, that the distance, blah blah blah. You don't have to shatter his self esteem in th process---I would leave that to someone else. SOmeone weill, I promise, tell him where he really stands. GOod luck--tough situation to be in!
do gay mean want a cock that is larger than their own? if i were gay i most certainly would expect to be the big one, and in fact i would not let what i have anywhere near my asshole.

I'm guessing this is someone with some weird humiliation fetish fishing for insults. No way someone posting a measured picture of their erect 4" penis is going to claim they are huge, unless they're trying to be funny.

Anyway, if this post is legitimate, figure it out for yourself if you value penis size over personality or whatever else this guy has to offer. Though I think Alex was right if you are willing to risk humiliating him online you probably don't like him all that much.
i have to second that!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
The fact that you are happy to post his private pictures in this way on a public forum is indication enough that you don't "like him" sufficiently. :rolleyes:

As so often in life, the answer already lies in the question. :wink:

I was wondering if I was the only one who felt that posting his private pictures online amounted to a betrayal of a confidence. Thanks.

B_hunggstudd21

1st Like
Media
he sent me the pics...and i know he's sent them to others too - so i don't feel bad about posting them. i do feel bad about feeling this way - just wondered if it was normal to feel this way or not...sorry not all that experienced with other guys and i do like him, just not his package so much, but not sure others feel the same way or not - maybe i'll get over it?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
he sent me the pics...and i know he's sent them to others too - so i don't feel bad about posting them. i do feel bad about feeling this way - just wondered if it was normal to feel this way or not...sorry not all that experienced with other guys and i do like him, just not his package so much, but not sure others feel the same way or not - maybe i'll get over it?

You need to stop worrying about what others think and do what you want.