Online Dating - Small One - What to do???

B_hunggstudd21

1st Like
Media
Guys - it is not my dick.

If it was I don't think I'd have a problem with the guy....or maybe I would anyway ?! - guess guys with small dicks probably like em big too? (small guys feel free to let us know!)

Anyway, not mine, but havin a problem and thought this was a support group for us and don't really have anyone else to talk to about this kind of issue so please let me know what ya think ok? Just want some support. Thanks guys!!

B_hunggstudd21

1st Like
Media
i did think this was a support group....this is me if you must know. I'm a little put off by the fact that everyone is accusing me of having a small dick. Am I the only one who has ever been in this situation?

BTW I guess - what do you think of mine since i put it up?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it's your cock.

That oddly enough was my initial impression too but I decided to give the OP the benefit of the doubt.

This thread smacks of SPH, or trolling or both. I bet the OP is no hungstud, they're probably his pics :tongue:

I'm a little put off by the fact that everyone is accusing me of having a small dick.

And yet... someone using the user name "hunggstudd21" ... which is your user name... is a long-term member of RateARod, and displays eight pics of the same 4-inch cock seen on this thread... identical even down to the two freckles to the side of it. :rolleyes:

---> RateARod.com - Free, Fun and Really Addicktive!

Funny old world, huh? :cool:

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm guessing this is someone with some weird humiliation fetish fishing for insults. No way someone posting a measured picture of their erect 4" penis is going to claim they are huge, unless they're trying to be funny.

Anyway, if this post is legitimate, figure it out for yourself if you value penis size over personality or whatever else this guy has to offer. Though I think Alex was right if you are willing to risk humiliating him online you probably don't like him all that much.

NIC, you nailed it. While reading through this post, I was thinking the exact same thing - this has to be a prank, someone fishing for negative comments or something to that extent.

And, on the other side... forgive me for sounding brass... but you are being quite shallow, I think, if only for mere reasoning of you posting his pics on this site, if indeed they are of someone else. Why would you do that???

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
And yet... someone using the user name "hunggstudd21" ... which is your user name... is a long-term member of RateARod, and displays eight pics of the same 4-inch cock seen on this thread... identical even down to the two freckles to the side of it. :rolleyes:

I have a nonsexual crush on you, Alex. :heart:

B_hunggstudd21

1st Like
Media

you are quite clever! Yes - now you see why I don't feel bad posting his pics as he posted others online himself (no he doesn't know I found them) - but yes, the same guy. Anyway - though my name comes from his in an ironic way (you see he does think highly of his privates), would like to know if you think i'm doing the right thing by being with him, and yes he has seen how big i am, he still has an ego and says he is big (don't ask me why).

Also what do you think of mine since I posted it lol?

Anyway, back to the original quesiton. HELP PLEASE! I like the guy, but don't like his um, stuff.....this is serious so please do help. I really am torn about it - I feel bad about liking bigger ones, but though he seems a bit like an a*s, he is quite sweet in real life and cute, but I just don't know if I will ever be satisfied with that....

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
you are quite clever! Yes - now you see why I don't feel bad posting his pics as he posted others online himself (no he doesn't know I found them) - but yes, the same guy. Anyway - though my name comes from his in an ironic way (you see he does think highly of his privates), would like to know if you think i'm doing the right thing by being with him, and yes he has seen how big i am, he still has an ego and says he is big (don't ask me why).

Also what do you think of mine since I posted it lol?

Anyway, back to the original quesiton. HELP PLEASE! I like the guy, but don't like his um, stuff.....this is serious so please do help. I really am torn about it - I feel bad about liking bigger ones, but though he seems a bit like an a*s, he is quite sweet in real life and cute, but I just don't know if I will ever be satisfied with that....

Dude, it's over. You've been busted.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

OK. I'll play along.

There's an entire industry dedicated to lonely straight women, bottoms who like bottoms, and size queens with average or tiny partners. I'm sure they've got the perfect tool for you.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

And to think that some people claim comedy is dead. :rolleyes:

You decided - in November 2005 (your LPSG sign-up date) - to 'borrow' the ID of a guy who's been at RateARod with that ID since at least early 2004... and then come on this thread as though you've only just heard of him?? :cool: Fuckin' hilarious!! :rolleyes:

In a certain sense, you're possibly the biggest dick on this site right now (JQblonde excluded, obviously).

B_hunggstudd21

1st Like
Media
I removed my pics after this post, but yes, i probably do have one of the biggest dicks on this site, you will not be seeing it though after all your nasty posts (just removed the pics). Just wanted some help - thanks guys - big help you've been and yes, around Nov 2005 is when I found his pics FYI.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you guys are mean - i'm removing my pics. thought this was a support group. glad i'm bigger than most of you.

You've misrepresented yourself twice on this thread - once claiming pics weren't of you, when they patently are. And once claiming to be the guy in some other pics, when they are clearly something you stole on the net.

So why should we offer support to a two-time liar who's just pissed about getting caught? :rolleyes:

And, for your information, since you posted the pics of your real dick over an hour ago, you can no longer edit them out of your posts. So they, at least, are here to stay. :cool:

B_hunggstudd21

1st Like
Media
Uh, if i was that small i wouldn't have put them up for you all to see - i don't know why he did.

So moving on - has anyone else been in this situation? Like the guy, but just not into what he's got? (and if you can't get over the name assume the pics are me if you want and that you're with my package - I know i'm bigger so don't really care - Just want some advice on what to do).

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Uh, if i was that small i wouldn't have put them up for you all to see - i don't know why he did.

And yet... your very first post at LPSG [click] in January 2006 asked people to compare two guys at RateARod:

Jockguy25 ... who is clearly you, i.e. the first person you posted pics of on this thread. :rolleyes:

And Jockguy24 ... who is the person you claim is you, as per the pics you posted and then removed. :rolleyes:

Since their two user names and email addresses are differentiated only by a single number, I think it's safe to assume that you've been 'playing games' online with these two sets of photos, as posted here today, for well over a year.

Don't you think it's getting just a little tired now? :rolleyes: